PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Son said he stole someone's ONLINE SWAG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
hehe. i took 400 mg of caffine dis morn so im pretty ******s right nows.

Lol, you wild son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So... Uh... What happened to that MW2 Finals game?

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

I played yesterday and had to cut it off, I was like 0-13.. Gotta get my act together if this is actually going down sunday

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

I played yesterday and had to cut it off, I was like 0-13.. Gotta get my act together if this is actually going down sunday

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

Damn..
eyes.gif

You might have to do more than get your act together.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

Damn..
eyes.gif

You might have to do more than get your act together.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

Alright, I'll take over for you then.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

Alright, I'll take over for you then.

I'm not playing for no @$!$+$* money....this game already makes me mad as hell....you don't want to see me at your door step over 30$ because I'm that stupid

I'm not playing for no @$!$+$* money....this game already makes me mad as hell....you don't want to see me at your door step over 30$ because I'm that stupid

Whos tryna run Ground War w/ me after the final game for ONE LAST FULL NIKETALK pwnage (No disrespect to any1 out there but im talking to the NT regulars)? Then ill retire MW2 game for a good min...
OR

Maybe we can do wat we did that one day wen we had a Private Lobby full of 18Nters (Max) and played free for all and +@*!$% around? That was good times 
pimp.gif

Whos tryna run Ground War w/ me after the final game for ONE LAST FULL NIKETALK pwnage (No disrespect to any1 out there but im talking to the NT regulars)? Then ill retire MW2 game for a good min...
OR

Maybe we can do wat we did that one day wen we had a Private Lobby full of 18Nters (Max) and played free for all and +@*!$% around? That was good times 
pimp.gif

I told yall not to wait too long for the championship game...2 weeks between matches? too much time...

I told yall not to wait too long for the championship game...2 weeks between matches? too much time...

Final thoughts on MW2 :

It was a pretty fun game, especially playing alongside with other/against nters. Although it was annoying at times, I never really got frustrated. Even with all the bugs/glitches/abuse/etc, I'd say it was $60 well spent since I and most everyone here spent 10+ days on it.

To those that I was playing with last night -
laugh.gif
@ that dude dropping that nuke on us. Son even messaged me bragging after that match.
laugh.gif
Who does that? Must have been his 1st nuke or something. Did yall get that message too? Or did he just target me? I can say that dude probably only killed me like 2 times during that match.
laugh.gif

Final thoughts on MW2 :

It was a pretty fun game, especially playing alongside with other/against nters. Although it was annoying at times, I never really got frustrated. Even with all the bugs/glitches/abuse/etc, I'd say it was $60 well spent since I and most everyone here spent 10+ days on it.

To those that I was playing with last night -
laugh.gif
@ that dude dropping that nuke on us. Son even messaged me bragging after that match.
laugh.gif
Who does that? Must have been his 1st nuke or something. Did yall get that message too? Or did he just target me? I can say that dude probably only killed me like 2 times during that match.
laugh.gif

Looks like I'll be trading in MoH for this. I tried to like it but it leans too much toward COD so I might as well get the real thing..

Looks like I'll be trading in MoH for this. I tried to like it but it leans too much toward COD so I might as well get the real thing..

Back
Top Bottom