PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by air234ever

i got two spots in nyc getting it this evening one in Bk and Queens
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

This is relevant to my interests
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm not playing for no @$!$+$* money....this game already makes me mad as hell....you don't want to see me at your door step over 30$ because I'm that stupid

Pfffff at petty n!ggaz.

I'm not playing for no @$!$+$* money....this game already makes me mad as hell....you don't want to see me at your door step over 30$ because I'm that stupid

Pfffff at petty n!ggaz.

Boost's tournaments are the best out, period.

SweetSneaker, you're suggesting all these things such as set times, longer series lengths, money. Well Boost and the other regulars have tried these things, and they all worked worse than the current system, believe it or not.

Boost's got it down pretty much the best way for NT'ers.

And as for the Final for MW2 season 2, it's going down tomorrow night, 8:30 pm PST!

Boost's tournaments are the best out, period.

SweetSneaker, you're suggesting all these things such as set times, longer series lengths, money. Well Boost and the other regulars have tried these things, and they all worked worse than the current system, believe it or not.

Boost's got it down pretty much the best way for NT'ers.

And as for the Final for MW2 season 2, it's going down tomorrow night, 8:30 pm PST!

laugh.gif

I could only imagine 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I could only imagine 
eek.gif

Ain't it kinda ironic how keef be on the mic spazzing about how he's gonna shoot this *$!##, rob this *$!##, slap someones mom in the mouth... then a real life *$!## ran up in keefs window and snatches his ps3?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't it kinda ironic how keef be on the mic spazzing about how he's gonna shoot this *$!##, rob this *$!##, slap someones mom in the mouth... then a real life *$!## ran up in keefs window and snatches his ps3?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ the nt xbox %@@*$%. They're probably just gonna pick up the scraps that is the "black ops new multiplayer videos" thread and call it theirs. The title won't even change.

They did same %+#+ for that other MW2 thread. %@@*$% never started their own.
laugh.gif

Lets be real here. Most of the videos/pics in this thread NTers got from other forums and blogposts so technically it's not "yours". I have a 360 and I agree wholeheartedly that the community here has dwindled down for some reason. Only reason I post in this thread is cause I see no point in having two different threads for the same game even if it's on different platforms.

On a different note, does anyone know if u can add bots to an offline splitscreen game? I have 2 roommates and we usually play COD together but a 3 person FFA is weak.

Back
Top Bottom