PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ the nt xbox %@@*$%. They're probably just gonna pick up the scraps that is the "black ops new multiplayer videos" thread and call it theirs. The title won't even change.

They did same %+#+ for that other MW2 thread. %@@*$% never started their own.
laugh.gif

Lets be real here. Most of the videos/pics in this thread NTers got from other forums and blogposts so technically it's not "yours". I have a 360 and I agree wholeheartedly that the community here has dwindled down for some reason. Only reason I post in this thread is cause I see no point in having two different threads for the same game even if it's on different platforms.

On a different note, does anyone know if u can add bots to an offline splitscreen game? I have 2 roommates and we usually play COD together but a 3 person FFA is weak.

yeah its the same game and people should be posting relevent info in onabout it e thread, thats cool. thats not why i said that. im just saying, why would an xbox %*$@! post in a thread titled "ps3 cod season thread"....?

yeah its the same game and people should be posting relevent info in onabout it e thread, thats cool. thats not why i said that. im just saying, why would an xbox %*$@! post in a thread titled "ps3 cod season thread"....?

Final thoughts on MW2 :

It was a pretty fun game, especially playing alongside with other/against nters. Although it was annoying at times, I never really got frustrated. Even with all the bugs/glitches/abuse/etc, I'd say it was $60 well spent since I and most everyone here spent 10+ days on it.

To those that I was playing with last night -
laugh.gif
@ that dude dropping that nuke on us. Son even messaged me bragging after that match.
laugh.gif
Who does that? Must have been his 1st nuke or something. Did yall get that message too? Or did he just target me? I can say that dude probably only killed me like 2 times during that match.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

after we take the lead 198-194

me : yo wouldnt it be funny if that dude called a nuke in?
(countdown starts)
Burrack : +*@
Pootaing : eff this im out
taptap didnt even make it the whole game raged quit at like 60-40
laugh.gif

son was in the same building the whole time tho oma/dangerclose/tubes
basically sums up MW2 Pub lobbys nuke by tubing and acting like you doing it

Final thoughts on MW2 :

It was a pretty fun game, especially playing alongside with other/against nters. Although it was annoying at times, I never really got frustrated. Even with all the bugs/glitches/abuse/etc, I'd say it was $60 well spent since I and most everyone here spent 10+ days on it.

To those that I was playing with last night -
laugh.gif
@ that dude dropping that nuke on us. Son even messaged me bragging after that match.
laugh.gif
Who does that? Must have been his 1st nuke or something. Did yall get that message too? Or did he just target me? I can say that dude probably only killed me like 2 times during that match.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

after we take the lead 198-194

me : yo wouldnt it be funny if that dude called a nuke in?
(countdown starts)
Burrack : +*@
Pootaing : eff this im out
taptap didnt even make it the whole game raged quit at like 60-40
laugh.gif

son was in the same building the whole time tho oma/dangerclose/tubes
basically sums up MW2 Pub lobbys nuke by tubing and acting like you doing it

pimp.gif
now yall have your own thread and can post a list of nt xbgts. now yall can set up your own games instead of going into a ps3 thread and asking someone to set up an xbox tourney for yall.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
now yall have your own thread and can post a list of nt xbgts. now yall can set up your own games instead of going into a ps3 thread and asking someone to set up an xbox tourney for yall.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

I played yesterday and had to cut it off, I was like 0-13.. Gotta get my act together if this is actually going down sunday
30t6p3b.gif
I'm trying to shake off the rust too...turned the PS3 on yesterday for the 1st time since we played in the semi-finals game and it was all bad
sick.gif
...Imma get on in a few.
Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

My PSN is SweetSneakerSwag.
roll.gif
I remember this guy...

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
Allegedly this Sunday..

I played yesterday and had to cut it off, I was like 0-13.. Gotta get my act together if this is actually going down sunday
30t6p3b.gif
I'm trying to shake off the rust too...turned the PS3 on yesterday for the 1st time since we played in the semi-finals game and it was all bad
sick.gif
...Imma get on in a few.
Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

My PSN is SweetSneakerSwag.
roll.gif
I remember this guy...

Ain't it kinda ironic how keef be on the mic spazzing about how he's gonna shoot this @@%@%, rob this @@%@%, slap someones mom in the mouth... then a real life @@%@% ran up in keefs window and snatches his ps3?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I walk through my yard at 4 at night every night waiting on that junkie to show back up because when he do I'm gonna splash his brains over my grass

Ain't it kinda ironic how keef be on the mic spazzing about how he's gonna shoot this @@%@%, rob this @@%@%, slap someones mom in the mouth... then a real life @@%@% ran up in keefs window and snatches his ps3?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I walk through my yard at 4 at night every night waiting on that junkie to show back up because when he do I'm gonna splash his brains over my grass

damn str8 swagger jack decomber thread.

didnt even change the disclaimer at the bottom wack
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

damn str8 swagger jack decomber thread.

didnt even change the disclaimer at the bottom wack
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Are servers up yet??? ima be getting this game tomorrow and I want to know if ima be able to play online.

Are servers up yet??? ima be getting this game tomorrow and I want to know if ima be able to play online.

Back
Top Bottom