PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Does ANYBODY use the inverted aiming?

I cant see how people do it.......How the hell do you aim up and to the left by moving your stick down and to the right? #!+@@$ ******ed, lol

I cant see how people do it.......How the hell do you aim up and to the left by moving your stick down and to the right? #!+@@$ ******ed, lol

I use inverted Y on my right stick.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

*raises hand*
Just the Y-axis though.  Not sure how, why and when this began but I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.  

*raises hand*
Just the Y-axis though.  Not sure how, why and when this began but I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.  

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yo, BURRack, I read that you have to prestige and pay 5000 CP to unlock leaderboards!

I guess I wont show up on the leaderboards or get my stats for anything then. Does this mean I wont be eligible for the next black ops season since I wont be able to prove my stats?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yo, BURRack, I read that you have to prestige and pay 5000 CP to unlock leaderboards!

I guess I wont show up on the leaderboards or get my stats for anything then. Does this mean I wont be eligible for the next black ops season since I wont be able to prove my stats?
laugh.gif

Yeah I can only play inverted. Just used to it. When I had Halo 1 back when it first came out, it was inverted by default and I didn't know that you could change it. So I just got used to it

Back
Top Bottom