PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Level 39 kd 1.96
pimp.gif
ak74 does work add me ps3 mjmcv19

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why dudes that dont have ps3`s here anyway.
cuz there +%%% aint poppin. ours is like 5x the pages and cant even keep on top 5 in the general. i told em there !*+@% gonna die
wink.gif

Why dudes that dont have ps3`s here anyway.
cuz there +%%% aint poppin. ours is like 5x the pages and cant even keep on top 5 in the general. i told em there !*+@% gonna die
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by sbrar8

I love how all the videos posted in this thread are on the 360

U mirin?

Don't bring that mess in here. You live in Detroit. Your life is nothing but fail. Mire that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this game is gonna dissapoint...treyarch goin so hard to try to be better than IW that they addin in all this unnecessary %$%%.

How you take away quickscoping cause its cheap but leave in second chance? ive prob been killed by a quickscoper 10 times total while playin MW2 but prob 3-5 times daily from last stand...%$%% is ridiculous.

COD Points are stupid as well as the death machine, grim reaper, and decoy grenades...im happy they fixed the noob tubes tho...

Imma give it a try but im damn sure not trading in MW2 just yet... 

U mirin?

Don't bring that mess in here. You live in Detroit. Your life is nothing but fail. Mire that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this game is gonna dissapoint...treyarch goin so hard to try to be better than IW that they addin in all this unnecessary %$%%.

How you take away quickscoping cause its cheap but leave in second chance? ive prob been killed by a quickscoper 10 times total while playin MW2 but prob 3-5 times daily from last stand...%$%% is ridiculous.

COD Points are stupid as well as the death machine, grim reaper, and decoy grenades...im happy they fixed the noob tubes tho...

Oh and one quick random question. I know this has probably been address but I'd rather not search 30+ pages. I only ordered the regular and not the hardened version....so will I be able to purchase the maps seperately or am I just SOL?

Oh and one quick random question. I know this has probably been address but I'd rather not search 30+ pages. I only ordered the regular and not the hardened version....so will I be able to purchase the maps seperately or am I just SOL?

Originally Posted by lowslows

U mirin?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I only get killed by someone in last stand if I never saw them at all. Headshots or faraway hits with my ACR only. Besides the animation has them falling on their @+! as if they slipped on a banana peel or something. You will see it coming. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

U mirin?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I only get killed by someone in last stand if I never saw them at all. Headshots or faraway hits with my ACR only. Besides the animation has them falling on their @+! as if they slipped on a banana peel or something. You will see it coming. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom