PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Whoooohoooo!!! Today is the day fellas
happy.gif

I played six hours straight on the ps3 last night so far

Th graphics look half **+, guns don't look detail, some maps look better than others.
Spawning sucks, as soon as you respawn look back.
Everyone running around with ghost and silencer.
Bullet curving is back
Overall its alright

I played six hours straight on the ps3 last night so far

Th graphics look half **+, guns don't look detail, some maps look better than others.
Spawning sucks, as soon as you respawn look back.
Everyone running around with ghost and silencer.
Bullet curving is back
Overall its alright

Oh no....dont say that crap. Im gonna sell mw2 anyway......tired of playing it forreal.

Going as soon as I touch down in stl in about eight hours.

Oh no....dont say that crap. Im gonna sell mw2 anyway......tired of playing it forreal.

Going as soon as I touch down in stl in about eight hours.

Ive learned to seriously not give a @$@! what anyone says til i play it myself...

So im still excited..
But i already see why he said graphics dont look as good as mw2's

If Black ops sucks... i swear.. im going back to Medal Of Honor... Im not playin Mw2 for a good minute 

Ive learned to seriously not give a @$@! what anyone says til i play it myself...

So im still excited..
But i already see why he said graphics dont look as good as mw2's

If Black ops sucks... i swear.. im going back to Medal Of Honor... Im not playin Mw2 for a good minute 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Neer played Call of Duty period...how long would it take a newb to get used to it? im nice in all video games FWIW.

boy u aint ready for no call of duty lol........ better stick to college football cuz a ninja like me dont play when it come to this better ask about me

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Neer played Call of Duty period...how long would it take a newb to get used to it? im nice in all video games FWIW.

boy u aint ready for no call of duty lol........ better stick to college football cuz a ninja like me dont play when it come to this better ask about me

Originally Posted by HAZE323

^ DO NOT BUY THAT CONTROLLER ITS TRASH I BOUGHT IT AND RETURNED IT SAME HR

Ahh man, I just ordered it from joorat for $30. If its really trash I'll just return it to walmart w/o receipt for store credit.

Originally Posted by HAZE323

^ DO NOT BUY THAT CONTROLLER ITS TRASH I BOUGHT IT AND RETURNED IT SAME HR

Ahh man, I just ordered it from joorat for $30. If its really trash I'll just return it to walmart w/o receipt for store credit.

All you dudes know dam well your still gonna play black ops no matter what. If anything it will be a improvement over mw2 even at the slightest so don't complain. I'm just happy to be playing a new game!

Cosign X______

All you dudes know dam well your still gonna play black ops no matter what. If anything it will be a improvement over mw2 even at the slightest so don't complain. I'm just happy to be playing a new game!

Cosign X______

I can't wait to pick up the game. Even if the online is sub-par, I'm mainly buying the game for SP & Zombies.

I can't wait to pick up the game. Even if the online is sub-par, I'm mainly buying the game for SP & Zombies.

Back
Top Bottom