PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by HAZE323

People saying its wack must be cuz you are used to the noobish ways of MW2

Or (get this) maybe they have a *gasp* opinion!
eek.gif

game is all hype. bought it on saturday and played for 2 hours and got bored. graphics are horrible. only thing i had fun with was zombie mode but overall game is trash. not worth $65 i paid for.

game is all hype. bought it on saturday and played for 2 hours and got bored. graphics are horrible. only thing i had fun with was zombie mode but overall game is trash. not worth $65 i paid for.

work at 6am tomorrow so there's no point in getting it tonight 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

save a spot for me guiz
happy.gif

work at 6am tomorrow so there's no point in getting it tonight 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

save a spot for me guiz
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

Gonna grab it at midnight from Gamestop, hopefully it ain't too crowded. Might just play the SP for a bit when I get home. My excitement for the game has gone down a bit over the last couple weeks but I'm not gonna front like I won't play it constantly no matter how bad I am
laugh.gif

Gonna grab it at midnight from Gamestop, hopefully it ain't too crowded. Might just play the SP for a bit when I get home. My excitement for the game has gone down a bit over the last couple weeks but I'm not gonna front like I won't play it constantly no matter how bad I am
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are saying you're gonna stick to MW2? The !*$! else is there to still do in that game?
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are saying you're gonna stick to MW2? The !*$! else is there to still do in that game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

People still play CS and that came out in the 16th Century.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

People still play CS and that came out in the 16th Century.

Back
Top Bottom