PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by HAZE323

People saying its wack must be cuz you are used to the noobish ways of MW2

Or (get this) maybe they have a *gasp* opinion!
eek.gif

opinion? Black ops isn't even out yet.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

This is nothing new. The past COD's did the same. Only shooter I can think of that doesn't do this is counterstrike.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

This is nothing new. The past COD's did the same. Only shooter I can think of that doesn't do this is counterstrike.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Spawning sucks, as soon as you respawn look back.

Looks like I'm done with CoD if this is true.

what are you talking about, the spawning system in cod4 was *@@ when the game first dropped

Huh?

I'm saying that I'm done with the CoD series if the spawning system isn't fixed in Black Ops.

I don't even remember the spawning system in 4, but it was terrible in WaW and its atrocious in MW2.

If they can't get it right this time, then !$!% CoD.

what are you talking about, the spawning system in cod4 was *@@ when the game first dropped

Huh?

I'm saying that I'm done with the CoD series if the spawning system isn't fixed in Black Ops.

I don't even remember the spawning system in 4, but it was terrible in WaW and its atrocious in MW2.

If they can't get it right this time, then !$!% CoD.

Huh?

If they can't get it right this time, then %!!+ CoD.

I'll be content with it not being as bad as mw2...hopefully they patch it up

Huh?

If they can't get it right this time, then %!!+ CoD.

I'll be content with it not being as bad as mw2...hopefully they patch it up

I got my copy on Friday, but finally got around to playing it Sunday and Today.

I honestly liked the campaign compared to MW2 cause this focuses on real events/real people (that may just be me). It felt kind of short though. Still better than World At War, for sure.

After playing a bit of split-screen play, I can tell this is going to be less of a pain in the @*% than MW2 was. Thank you Treyarch for removing Stopping Power and ridiculously OP configurations.

I got my copy on Friday, but finally got around to playing it Sunday and Today.

I honestly liked the campaign compared to MW2 cause this focuses on real events/real people (that may just be me). It felt kind of short though. Still better than World At War, for sure.

After playing a bit of split-screen play, I can tell this is going to be less of a pain in the @*% than MW2 was. Thank you Treyarch for removing Stopping Power and ridiculously OP configurations.

Quick question, I'd like to change my Online PSN ID to something else & I don't care about losing any DLC, Games, or Trophies (Just isn't that serious to me) BUT I'd like to keep my game saves. Whats the best route to go about doing so? I've had my online ID for a few years but I need a fresh one for upcoming titles like this. Thanks in advance.

Quick question, I'd like to change my Online PSN ID to something else & I don't care about losing any DLC, Games, or Trophies (Just isn't that serious to me) BUT I'd like to keep my game saves. Whats the best route to go about doing so? I've had my online ID for a few years but I need a fresh one for upcoming titles like this. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

^ DO NOT BUY THAT CONTROLLER ITS TRASH I BOUGHT IT AND RETURNED IT SAME HR

Ahh man, I just ordered it from joorat for $30. If its really trash I'll just return it to walmart w/o receipt for store credit.
Nah it's not bad. My homie has one and it's fine.

It's ONLY really good for FPS games though. It's kinda weird for anything else like MLB The Show or something.

Do you have an SD card or flash drive? You can back up your saves to that.

Ahh man, I just ordered it from joorat for $30. If its really trash I'll just return it to walmart w/o receipt for store credit.

It's ONLY really good for FPS games though. It's kinda weird for anything else like MLB The Show or something.

Do you have an SD card or flash drive? You can back up your saves to that.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I've heard that controller has a BIG dead zone on the joysticks. Any truth to that? 

I've heard that controller has a BIG dead zone on the joysticks. Any truth to that? 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I didn't really notice it too much when he let me use it. But yeah, I heard about that too.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I didn't really notice it too much when he let me use it. But yeah, I heard about that too.

Back
Top Bottom