PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Once they patch MW2, I'm back on that +#*%!, Black Ops is going back on the shelf, for good.
They arent patching anything. I believe Robert Bowling said they will not fix/or make any improvements on Mw2 or CoD 4. Face it Mw2 is dead.
Why you making up #%%!? Son aint never said that 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Eh.. That still wont do +%#*.
But i can already tell that this game is going to be dead by the end of the season. Maybe some will slowly start playing again during summer. But after this season i feel many people wont be runnign black ops anymore

Ill be running KZ3 probably with yall for a majority of the time when im on PSN. If thats where most of yall gonna migrate too. Of course. 

But i will be enjoying the new map packs and prestging on Xbl at the same time. 
glasses.gif

We should all just get Modern Combat : Domination for $8 from the PSN store. 
roll.gif

But seriously, it looks like a pretty good game.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ is COD4 even like that though? I miss Crossfire.... Back Lot... Showdown... Bog...

man cod4 had super classic maps.  even bloc is gangsta... i used to hate that map like crasy.

downpour, pipeline, shipment, wetworks and district...

these maps r always gonna be G to me.  if i see u on imma be on too.  its always good when u play wit the homies.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

^^^ is COD4 even like that though? I miss Crossfire.... Back Lot... Showdown... Bog...

man cod4 had super classic maps.  even bloc is gangsta... i used to hate that map like crasy.

downpour, pipeline, shipment, wetworks and district...

these maps r always gonna be G to me.  if i see u on imma be on too.  its always good when u play wit the homies.
You ain't even lying. All those maps go hard.

Yo, Arsnal, 15mins later, still stuck on 'downloading game settings'...
EDIT: +%*! it, anybody got Killzone 2 or Far Cry 2? Hell, lets do for all time sake, we can get down in some GTA IV for %*+!$ and giggles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo, Arsnal, 15mins later, still stuck on 'downloading game settings'...

I used to have the same problem.  verizon dsl. 

i think its because you don't have a static ip address.. you has to reset router it might work

Originally Posted by derrty6232

We should all just get Modern Combat : Domination for $8 from the PSN store.�
roll.gif

nerd.gif
I downloaded it.....But you gotta have the move.  I have a Wii, not really gonna spend $100+ for those controllers.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
looks like counter-strike

So ive been saying that i REALLY want to make montages of my gameplay. Like badly. Just cause (not to "gas" myself up
laugh.gif
) But i have a nice clip(s) once everyday, since alot of the time im sniping when i run wuth yall, so im sorta bound to get nice clips...
just my damn Dazzle is being GHEY!
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
even though i want a HDPVR but at the moment ill have to pass on it
ohwell.gif

Anyways, i shared this in the "other" thread earlier in the year. But i watched it again today and this Montage is by far my favorite ever!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

roll.gif

nerd.gif
I downloaded it.....But you gotta have the move. �I have a Wii, not really gonna spend $100+ for those controllers.
Just played it, you don't need Move. Game is
grin.gif
though.

Good @%!$ Bob and Donut, we had the ill lil' streak goin for a while. Still <3 COD4
smokin.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
I downloaded it.....But you gotta have the move. �I have a Wii, not really gonna spend $100+ for those controllers.
grin.gif
though.

Good @%!$ Bob and Donut, we had the ill lil' streak goin for a while. Still <3 COD4
smokin.gif

gg.  i had to start dinner for my gf parents.  they are chinese people

but hey wen we were on ambush.. i totally forgot about the underground railroad haha. u remember who invented that?

i remember one time wen me and nino had play hq.. he tell me to come over to the underground railraod
he told me to stay here... i stay there the whole game and we lose.  i donno why he tell me to stay there.. maybe its cus im black.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
grin.gif
though.

smokin.gif

Oh.....Maybe i was trippin.  

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

roll.gif

nerd.gif
grin.gif
though.

smokin.gif

gg.  i had to start dinner for my gf parents.  they are chinese people

but hey wen we were on ambush.. i totally forgot about the underground railroad haha. u remember who invented that?

i remember one time wen me and nino had play hq.. he tell me to come over to the underground railraod
he told me to stay here... i stay there the whole game and we lose.  i donno why he tell me to stay there.. maybe its cus im black.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom