PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Second Chance Patch in Affect? 
nerd.gif

What is so fun about that? I swear I played MW2 maybe 3 weeks ago and never ran into any of this... straight up ruining a decent game... 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Once they patch MW2 COD4, I'm back on that +#*%!, Black Ops is going back on the shelf, for good.

i assume tho that when sony fixes the jailbreaking problem itself then both games would be playable again

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ is COD4 even like that though? I miss Crossfire.... Back Lot... Showdown... Bog...

dude i tried playing COD4, every lobby infinite noobtubes it was fun for the first game when i got 3 helis then it got old

50cal on bog was a problemm i played cod4 on my boys ps3 theres a lot of hackers but still fun to play

todays games is gonna light!

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

50cal on bog was a problemm i played cod4 on my boys ps3 theres a lot of hackers but still fun to play

todays games is gonna light!

Hardcore HQ's on Bog with a M21
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ is COD4 even like that though? I miss Crossfire.... Back Lot... Showdown... Bog...

dude i tried playing COD4, every lobby infinite noobtubes it was fun for the first game when i got 3 helis then it got old
My friend got on last week and was thrown in modded lobby. He was an 8th prestige for the longest time and they turned him into a gold cross.
roll.gif

That's a cot damn shame man 
30t6p3b.gif

If a group of you wanna get a private room going in COD4 let me know. I'll jump on whenever just to play those maps again.

im down whenever tho imma have to start over on my Donut account
since i forgot the pass to the other account where i played COD4 heavy on

Once they patch MW2, I'm back on that +#*%!, Black Ops is going back on the shelf, for good.
They arent patching anything. I believe Robert Bowling said they will not fix/or make any improvements on Mw2 or CoD 4. Face it Mw2 is dead.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Once they patch MW2, I'm back on that +#*%!, Black Ops is going back on the shelf, for good.
They arent patching anything. I believe Robert Bowling said they will not fix/or make any improvements on Mw2 or CoD 4. Face it Mw2 is dead.

its not necessarily a patch to the game its a whole PSN firmware update that will fix the game

Ill run some COD4, lets go. For some reason my online keeps saying "download game settings though".
I forgot what screen it was but you have to wait 15 secs before you hit ok, I'd tell you to do it on all the screens leading to online play.

And derrtty, go to your download history on PSN. If it's still the same main account you had back then you should still be able to re-download it for free.

I've been playing FFXIII all day but I'm about to get on COD4 right now, I'll just mess around in private %%@* if it gets stupid.

^Oh yeah, I know about that. I used to play cod4 on my brother's account on his ps3, so he has the maps.

I have my own ps3 and don't really want to log into his account to download the maps.

Back
Top Bottom