PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

+**%+@ sucks I can't get pass that screen, was really lookin forward to it too. I even woke Mo *#+ up
laugh.gif

try turning off media server connection in network settings.

Check to see your firewall isn't blocking something in the download it sees as a potential threat

I spoke to Activision today and they told me I need to Forward the correct ports, and assign an IP address to the router for the Playstaion 3. This is the inof they gave me. I still can;t figure it out, but here it is. Also visit Activision.com/support for help. Good luck

Set port forwarding on your router to your Playstation 3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare uses ports 3658, 3478, 3074, 3075 (UDP) and ports 80, 443, 5223 (TCP).

-Set port forwarding on your router to the IP address of your Playstation 3. Call of Duty: World at War uses ports 3478, 3479, 3074, 3075 (UDP) and ports 80, 443, 3074, 5223 (TCP).

-Place your Playstation 3 into the DMZ of your router.

NOTE: If setting port forwarding or DMZ helps your game play you may wish to assign your Playstation 3 a static IP address inside your home network, this will help ensure that the configurations you made do not need to be redone.

Before you can forward the ports to your console, you will need to obtain your console’s IP Address. To do this, go into the Dashboard and under Network Settings run the Connection Test. This will give you the console’s IP Address which you will forward the ports to.

1. Infinity Ward's servers are overloaded since the game's release
  2. Incompatible settings between the user's router and the COD4 servers.
  3. Solutions
    1. Let the game download its settings, for as long as it takes, and after a while the game will be playable again.
    2. Turn off console
    3. Disconnect router for 10-20 seconds then reconnect
    4. Turn on console
    5. Go to settings and click network settings
    6. Go to internet connection and press triangle ( PS3
    7. Click disable disconnect then click enable after 10 seconds
  4. If any of these solutions do not work call the company and complain (Sony) or (Microsoft)

if none of that !@#$ works Boost then i dont know what to !@#$ing tell ya

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by derrty6232

We should all just get Modern Combat : Domination for $8 from the PSN store.�
roll.gif

But seriously, it looks like a pretty good game.

nerd.gif
I downloaded it.....But you gotta have the move. �I have a Wii, not really gonna spend $100+ for those controllers.
Just played it, you don't need Move. Game is
grin.gif
though.

Good @%!$ Bob and Donut, we had the ill lil' streak goin for a while. Still <3 COD4
smokin.gif

gg.  i had to start dinner for my gf parents.  they are chinese people

but hey wen we were on ambush.. i totally forgot about the underground railroad haha. u remember who invented that?

i remember one time wen me and nino had play hq.. he tell me to come over to the underground railraod
he told me to stay here...
i stay there the whole game and we lose.  i donno why he tell me to stay there.. maybe its cus im black.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember the undeground railroad, son would let Mo in there but not me 
mad.gif

My man Prodigy.. Since you're 3rd in command you're gonna have to take over captain duties until we figure something out
30t6p3b.gif
.. Keith posted on FB he was going to the hospital earlier ( dont know why ) hope everything is good. And I'm unavailable sunday nights so its not looking good
tired.gif
. Ima see if I can get sunday off instead of saturdays.

You can pick up a player for tonight if thats possible so it wont be 7 on 5. I'll drop out & come back if I can

We are supposed to play Team and 8 and Team 5 or 2 I cant remember
30t6p3b.gif

Edit - I think hyper should be granted to team 1 due to the tragic circumstances of 2 players with K/D's over 2 not being able to make it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

We are supposed to play Team and 8 and Team 5 or 2 I cant remember
30t6p3b.gif

Edit - I think hyper should be granted to team 1 due to the tragic circumstances of 2 players with K/D's over 2 not being able to make it
nerd.gif
Says the guy who told me in the beginning of the year that no1 should be granted anything. That you dont see cats in the NFL automatically get Peyton manning cause of injury
laugh.gif

and shouldnt have week to week replacement/Bench players... *#@! if that was the case u already know who Hyper would be playing with
laugh.gif

Word to HenzGod

smile.gif
 Ur words Henz

indifferent.gif
shut the hell up. If you REALLY wanted hyper to have his spot back he could've came back so get outta here with this " you already know who he would be playing with ". You have a man crush on pootaing

Son but YOU TOLD ME THIS! Dont be jelly cause i just used it against you. Plus im giving u +@%%. But if ur team did get Hyper how would you and keef be able to come back? 

I was basically in the same spot ur team was in now. And u and EVERYONE told me no1 is granted anything , especially no week to week type +@%%. Now, u tryna pull the same !$% for ur team.

Cmon B
eyes.gif

Take Hyper. But idk what the rules are so u can return along with keef.. 

Dhuang
Anything
Battousai
JTheGreat
Milky
Frankbink5

Tonight, we got 2 matches Team 6 and Team 3, they start at 8:15PM PST. If yall wanna get some practice in, be on an hour before.

Boost makes me laugh man..
laugh.gif

Wanna help Henz/Keef with their team? dude asked if they can pick up hyper?

But what if they wanna come back? What are the rules then?

Originally Posted by maddog345

I have no idea what's going on. Henz, break it down for me.
you gotta captain the team tonite son.

btw - ive been meaning to ask you what ethnicity are you cuz sometimes you sound white other times you sound asian

Hyper is back on Team 8. Pootaing is back to a free agent. Prodigy will take over as captain of Team 1, and he can pick up 2 players from the pool. Once Keith or Henzo (or both) come back than they can play for Team 1 and the free agents can drop, it's up to Prodigy to decide. If they don't come back before the end of season they can't play in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

So Team 6 who is rockin tonight? me, bob, jbg, jmd, tj??

and which game is first

i'll be there.. lets have our game faces on tonight.

I will be on an hr before! What maps are we running, I know crisis, what is the other?

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

So Team 6 who is rockin tonight? me, bob, jbg, jmd, tj??

and which game is first

i'll be there.. lets have our game faces on tonight.

I will be on an hr before! What maps are we running, I know crisis, what is the other?
Not sure but I'll be on too.

Back
Top Bottom