PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Why are people selling MW2, @%@, game is still the best in the series. Anyways, that video above December posted was pretty dope. Are the guns gonna be equally or better than MW2? I just need something similar to the TAR21 and Im good!

Why are people selling MW2, @%@, game is still the best in the series. Anyways, that video above December posted was pretty dope. Are the guns gonna be equally or better than MW2? I just need something similar to the TAR21 and Im good!

wows. good thing i have the day off tomorrow
happy.gif

My little brother's prestige edition got shipped out today after it said backorder the entire day. Ive never played this game ever, but I bought it for his bday present. I'll play with the surveillance R/C car lol

My little brother's prestige edition got shipped out today after it said backorder the entire day. Ive never played this game ever, but I bought it for his bday present. I'll play with the surveillance R/C car lol

Anyone that has it...is it true that local multiplayer doesn't have points or anything, and everything is just unlocked from the start?

Anyone that has it...is it true that local multiplayer doesn't have points or anything, and everything is just unlocked from the start?

Same.. I have class at 10 in the morning tmw... I might take a nap (nh) soon. Go to the midnight release and comeback and be on this !!#! the whole night and go to school after words
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Same.. I have class at 10 in the morning tmw... I might take a nap (nh) soon. Go to the midnight release and comeback and be on this !!#! the whole night and go to school after words
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanna set my killstreaks to SR-71 and RC XD so I can chase people with cars all day.

That alone > MW2

I just wanna set my killstreaks to SR-71 and RC XD so I can chase people with cars all day.

That alone > MW2

Back
Top Bottom