PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Who is gonna be in my party later?

I'll be back at the house around 1ampst, that's kinda late, but I dont care, I'm not going to work tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Gonna work from home instead.
pimp.gif

I'll be back at the house around 1ampst, that's kinda late, but I dont care, I'm not going to work tomorrow.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

His diabolical Majesty wrote:
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

This is nothing new. The past COD's did the same. Only shooter I can think of that doesn't do this is counterstrike.

Excuse my ignorance, but i how isthe player changing weapons so many times? usually ican just have2 and keep changing... Is thisa special mode only avliable on Black Ops or can it be done on MW2 as well?

Thanks in advance

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif
at the :25 - 28 second mark. He didn't even have to aim, those bullets just curved to the target.

This is nothing new. The past COD's did the same. Only shooter I can think of that doesn't do this is counterstrike.

Excuse my ignorance, but i how isthe player changing weapons so many times? usually ican just have2 and keep changing... Is thisa special mode only avliable on Black Ops or can it be done on MW2 as well?

Thanks in advance

Whoever is curious to see how the Commando (Early Version of the M4) plays in Black ops
Here it is... Hands down gonna be my favorite gun 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Always loved M4s 
glasses.gif

Whoever is curious to see how the Commando (Early Version of the M4) plays in Black ops
Here it is... Hands down gonna be my favorite gun 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Always loved M4s 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Do you have an SD card or flash drive? You can back up your saves to that.

Sounds good, I'm probably gonna axe the account tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to get the ID I want, or at least something very close to it.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Do you have an SD card or flash drive? You can back up your saves to that.

Sounds good, I'm probably gonna axe the account tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to get the ID I want, or at least something very close to it.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but i�how is�the player changing weapons so many times? usually i�can just have�2 and keep changing... Is this�a special mode only avliable on Black Ops or can it be done on MW2 as well?

Thanks in advance
��

It's called gungame mode in wager match. Everytime you get a kill, you upgrade to a different gun. Get knifed and you go back down a level. They took it from Counterstrike.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

eek.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but i�how is�the player changing weapons so many times? usually i�can just have�2 and keep changing... Is this�a special mode only avliable on Black Ops or can it be done on MW2 as well?

Thanks in advance
��

It's called gungame mode in wager match. Everytime you get a kill, you upgrade to a different gun. Get knifed and you go back down a level. They took it from Counterstrike.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm so contemplating calling out.  Might just stay up and head to work.

But vacation from teh 12th to the 22nd
pimp.gif

Here it is... Hands down gonna be my favorite gun�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Always loved M4s�
glasses.gif

Out of all of the Assault Rifles in Black Ops, the Commando is by far my favorite. I knew it reminded me of the M4 somehow.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm so contemplating calling out.  Might just stay up and head to work.

But vacation from teh 12th to the 22nd
pimp.gif

Here it is... Hands down gonna be my favorite gun�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Always loved M4s�
glasses.gif

Out of all of the Assault Rifles in Black Ops, the Commando is by far my favorite. I knew it reminded me of the M4 somehow.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

In all my time playing COD I've never prestiged. Kinda sucks that I'll have to now.. oh well.
Wait, what?! We have too?
supposedly you need to prestige once in order to unlock the leaderboards....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

In all my time playing COD I've never prestiged. Kinda sucks that I'll have to now.. oh well.
Wait, what?! We have too?
supposedly you need to prestige once in order to unlock the leaderboards....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom