PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Henzo not getting any assists in a game that CarolinaFTW finishes with the top score while Battousai is clearly heard on his mic all being hosted by Donut with no lag.
You will see that before you see me cop a map pack on Black Ops.
nerd.gif

2/4
scaled.php
NOOOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude just ran a train on yall

carolinaFTW FTW

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Why is it that the KILLZONE 3 beta has better servers than Black Ops? I've never been booted on KZ3.

Its a dead and beaten horse but it doesn't make sense.
i couldnt get into multiplayer anymore after that lil update...deleted it 

the xbox360 went to the dump, not enough players showed up....pointers how you guys do this tourney will be great

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

the xbox360 went to the dump, not enough players showed up....pointers how you guys do this tourney will be great

We have a lot of guys that have been regulars in PS3 threads since it's release.
I think being able to run a 360 specific thread with news and notes would go a long way.

we pretty much benefited from the fact that alot of people have been here since COD4
and have been running in tournys/seasons since then so we have a nucleus of people that will show
from what i see with ysall 360 cats is the fact that dudes are not showing

from what i suggest either limit how many are on a team or cut the amount of teams
so you can weed out deadbeats and findng people to actually compete in the first season
then you can move along to new seasons

from what ive seen this template has pretty much been proven to work

take down a list of capt
take down a list of participants
run a capt ffa to determine draft order and have the caps pick team
make a list of whoever didnt get picked up and dudes can add players who dont show
run the season and see the results make changes accordingly
but you gotta actually play with the participants outside of the tourny to see if they run regulary or not

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ this _ carolina reliving the best game of his life on some uncle rico from Napoleon Dynamite %@!%.. I remember that game too
indifferent.gif
, of course he was marathon/lightweight/commando knifing everybody that match
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol... i signed up for 4 xbox tournaments and never went to a single game hehe.

yall should have just played with whoever showed up.  2vs3 etc.
I played my first ps3 game was 2vs2.  the next week it was 3vs4. (COD4)
Plus nino, mo, boost, chris made the game fun... this was back in late 07.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ having scavenger on and tossing decoys everywhere last night. Because we had 3 people doing this, there were at least 10 decoys out on the map at all times. If we could get the whole team to do it, there would be at least 15 decoys out at any given time.

It confused the hell out of the enemy team because they saw at least 15 dots (including regular gun fire) on their radar and they didn't know what to do!
laugh.gif

It's funny when you kill an enemy that you know is checking for a decoy somewhere. I had 1 %$%%# so shook last night that I threw a decoy out of bounds and he was still looking for it. I was like, "is he ******ed or what???"
laugh.gif

That @@+@ was mad funny.. Dudes were running around mad confused.. 1 time I threw like 3 in the backyard of nuketown and dude comes running back there and pauses like " #+$ I don't see anybody " & starts turning in circles b4 I shot him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

It's funny when you kill an enemy that you know is checking for a decoy somewhere. I had 1 %$%%# so shook last night that I threw a decoy out of bounds and he was still looking for it. I was like, "is he ******ed or what???"
laugh.gif

I do that *$*% all the time playing Search on Summit by the A bombsite
laugh.gif
.  I never thought about running Scavenger and the Decoy together, might have to try that tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Part 1 Maps
Team 4 vs. Team 3
389159370.jpg

Team 8 vs. Team 7
261334294.jpg

Team 1 vs. Team 6
574724798.jpg

Team 5 vs. Team 2
989133582.jpg

Part 2 Maps
Team 7 vs. Team 5
171156364.jpg

Team 6 vs. Team 3
821133701.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 2
234341327.jpg

Team 1 vs. Team 8
759032234.jpg

Bump.

laugh.gif
that decoy stuff was fun as hell. It was killing them on nuketown. Like henzo said just throw them in the back yard and wait.
pimp.gif
I had to rage quit on everyone on Hanoi though.

so the games been out for a couple of months now everyone hates it and such sooo
which one did yall like better

COD points and buying guns and attachments you are gonna use and not bothering with
attachments and guns your not going to use
being able to buy perks straight up the bat instead of waiting to unlock them

or

Leveling up and having to do certain kill requirements to unlock attachments and such
not having to worry bout being broke in COD terms

The points system is better for me because I never use 90% of the stuff in the game.

I'm not trying to read through the entire thread but when do most of you play? I'm on every night between 9-12 PST.

GT: MonchTheGod

Back
Top Bottom