PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Y is it that all of a sudden dudes can run thru my claymores litterally half the time... I be checkin their load outs too.. No lightweight, no nuthin n the worse part is ice cube dont even be givin me the heads up that my equipment is destroyed
30t6p3b.gif

Im tired of gettin shot n the back
This %%*! has been happening all the time to me lately. They aint even running around it, just right in front.

I swear if 3arch put more time into the simple problems, i.e. connection issues, hit detection, simple-fix exploits... instead of into banning custom playercards and ignoring the community, they would have one of the best CoD's of all time. But no. Work is hard for their lazy punk @*%%$. @!%% 3arch. I'm going to class.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Henzo not getting any assists in a game that CarolinaFTW finishes with the top score while Battousai is clearly heard on his mic all being hosted by Donut with no lag.

You will see that before you see me cop a map pack on Black Ops.

nerd.gif

2/4

scaled.php

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

Henzo not getting any assists in a game that CarolinaFTW finishes with the top score while Battousai is clearly heard on his mic all being hosted by Donut with no lag.
nerd.gif

2/4
scaled.php
NOOOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd rather play black ops with garbage hit detection over mw2 anyday. Snipers and shotguns ruined that game.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Not that I will be buying the maps, but I wonder if treyarc will be separating those that have the maps and those that don't in game lobbies. In COD:WaW, it didn't matter whether or not a person had the DLC maps, everyone was thrown into the SAME lobbies. So if a person didn't have the maps and a new map was up next to be played, that person would simply just get kicked out of the lobby right before the game starts...
They did that for XBL. Its under a playlist called First Strike

They didnt have that playlist for the 1st day but they did pair up people who had the map packs separate from the people that didnt. And they still do. Im pretty sure theyre gonna keep it that way too.

Im sure theyll do the same but again i wouldnt doubt if they kept everyone together for PSN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for mw2 on ps3 if u partied with someone who didnt have the map pack ud just play regular maps...if you join someone who has the map packs and a new map comes up you got kicked...
on xbox its the same, i swear i hardly get in on the new maps on black ops if i do its mostly stadium 
pimp.gif
 and the rooftop joint 

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

nerd.gif

2/4

scaled.php
Just noticed who was on the bottom team 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm about to hop on soon. We should get a NT Sabotage game going one of these days. I swear sabotage has the best games when you're playing against an even team.

laugh.gif
my bad TJ I just mentioned the people who are alllways on at that time, shouldve added u & pootaing

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
my bad TJ I just mentioned the people who are alllways on at that time, shouldve added u & pootaing

It's all good.
laugh.gif

i got that cobra in a care package.  goin ham with the stakeout.
pimp.gif

You Trey did one thing right. Can you imagine if shotguns were the 2nd weapon still?

Running with a 74u and Stakeout/Spas would RUIN life.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Alright, let's play sabotage now, bayarea.

My bad I didn't know if anyone was gonna play and got stuck in a Zombies match. We should try to do a private NT sabotage match with 6vs6 or more on Sunday.

shotgun went hard for like one round then it got boring.  but yea i'm glad it's not a secondary anymore. 

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

Damn I miss one day and all of a sudden I'm a bench player 

Why is it that the KILLZONE 3 beta has better servers than Black Ops? I've never been booted on KZ3.

Its a dead and beaten horse but it doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom