PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

welcome tha_2nd_coming, i will be on tonight (add me, PSN -  wbasco23) if you wanna run with any of us.

akuratl02, get on tonight too and run with us.

my bad team 6 i got drunk and fell asleep at 930
laugh.gif

since i got the cut, hope yall do well

Originally Posted by Proshares

Does the map pack come out to PS3 tomorrow or we gotta wait?

I think we have to wait. I thought xbox was getting on the 12th correct me if I am wrong.

Xbox Live will receive the new packs first (Tomorrow Feb/1)

Donut said hes been hearing the 22nd of Feb

Ive read somewhere they said March 3rd for all platforms. So idk when itll be out on PSN.

I was running with Ill and some other NT'ers and then BAM, PS3 shut down, and when I tried to turn it back on, yellow flashing light, then red flashing light. FACKKKKKKKKKK....

Thanks guys. That #%!%$%+ sucks man, might have to hit up my cousin tomorrow night and run some games on the new maps.

^^^ why is it during the week instead of the weekend thats just stupid man I cannot stand treyarch stupid mother%$&!*#@ this makes me miss IW even more now  

Damn during the week though? Hopefully the storm coming to NYC Tuesday night is bad enough where I can't make it to work
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy...

I'm planning on striking through 2 prestiges this week. I'm stopping when I get to 11th prestige.

Back
Top Bottom