PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Bros, how do people shoot me in the big toe and get credit for a head shot?

Is MW2 playable anymore, or is every room hacked?

I think I'm about to play that until I get lunge knifed from 3 football fields away.

I miss Halo.

frown.gif

^ So far I've been good. Yesterday afternoon me and xSupreme87 played for 3 hours, not one hacker. The trick is you gotta be the host or be in a party with somebody that has a really good connection to be host. I have FiOS (25mb down, 10mb up) so after one match I become host, hints why I can play for that long without any hackers becoming host. 
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 comes out next week, so Black Ops goes back to GameFly.
alien.gif
_ you have a season and tournament to finish before you ship anything out. How's David Stern gonna lock out the players before the season ends?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Quicker we get this %!#@ over with, quicker we move on to other things.
Ill still host the season, I just won't be able to play. Ill pick up another player for my team, ill just play GM of the season till it's over.

THIS +*$! DONE PISSED ME OFF TOO MUCH NOW. PIECE OF @+*#+*$ +*$!...I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU +@*@+@ HYPE ME UP ON CALL OF @+*#+*$ DUTY, Y'ALL GOT ME PLAYING THIS +*$!. HORSE +*$! GAME.

WEAK BULL +*$! MOTHER @+*#+*$ SERVERS...HOW YUKU GOT BETTER SERVERS THAN YOU? %+%$ MAN

Team 6, I will probably not be able to make the last game. My lil bro was hit by a car last night and I am on the first flight out to VA.
My dude trying to be cool got knocked riding a moped
laugh.gif
, it is no laughing matter really! He landed himself in the ICU with head
trauma, bleeding on the brain
eek.gif
. Today's CT scan was good but he needs reconstructive surgery on his leg and shoulder.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

might as well start a cod4 tournament

and imma be on that mvc3.

good idea and if it happens, Im in and cant wait for MVC3. black ops might get a new home at gamestop next week

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

How do you know when you're host?

You're the only connection with 4 bars, you're killin dudes even when they shoot at you first, hit detection is only off half the time, it only takes 15 bullets to kill someone opposed to the usual 25-30.

Team 7, we have a game this Sunday against Team 5 and Team Hyper, 8:15PM PST. 
Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Boost, let me know when you are running MW2, I'll run a few. Should be home around Midnight pacific.
Aight.

This !%#@ is unbearable. Once in a while it will run smooth, but most of the time it's !%#@. How was I host in one game and still feeling laggy.
eyes.gif
 I have no reason to play other than playing with you guys. I would probably play zombies if my score didn't reset every other game. 
How does this guy jump with a sniper and shoot me from half way across the map while I can't kill a dude right next to me without putting my entire clip into him?!! Plus they still need to fix second chance..dudes shooting me with their guns while being put into last stand 
indifferent.gif
. I even had someone knife me before they even hit the ground...

Thank god MW2 is playable now with little to no hackers. sucks that most people I know are now on black ops. 

My bad Pac, about to hit the bed man I was already dozing off trying to snipe
laugh.gif

Why didn't you guys tell me how nice the AK47 is w/the silencer
pimp.gif

Ak47 w/o silencer >
Also today, was my 1st day back and actually tried running games with NTers and not just *#!%@$% around in Combat Training... Ive been spoiled. I cant play on this $!##.... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

lol i kill illo yesterday and we take his package hehe. i almost take his mortar package on summit but he was aware.

does anyone else has the picture?  i no think nobody from our team takes pics cus we never has to.

and team 1 we cuming for you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Bob jacked that blackbird. Illo was PISSED. Illo had me back him up on Summit so he could get that care package lol...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...you died for my sins when that happened too but I got whoever killed you. That wasn't the care package that Bob tried to take again tho'. In the same spot later on in the match, I threw it out but I went around the wall real slick...when I could see the symbol of Mortar on the ground, I went around the corner and of course Bob already there trying to jack my +%$% again.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Murked his !%# that time.

I'm definitely not playing this game as much after the season is over. Those games I ran with Keith and a couple others a few days ago was the last straw...it was laughable how bad EVERYTHING was.

I played at my boy's house a bit on Monday on his account...I was seriously
eek.gif
@ how reduced his lag/hit detection was compared to my +%$%. First game on his connection (mind you, this is him like at level 20 w/ no pro perks) I went 36-4, next game 27-2.
alien.gif
%+!%$@ need dedicated servers man...I'm not coppin' no damn ports next time.

Like I've been saying... how good you do in this game depends more on your connection than skills. My friend has the best Comcast connection and last time I played there I had  50+ kill games 7 times in a row in Domination. My deaths were under 15 the whole time. He even has a 4.5 k/d ratio and his k/d ratio in MW2 was only around 2. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Man, ya'll whine SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I do just fine playing this game

If you don't do just fine playing a CoD game then I don't know what to tell you.

They're the most noob friendly FPS in the history of FPS, that's why they're so popular.

Its not that we're bad at the game, its the fact that the game is flat out broken.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Man, ya'll whine SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I do just fine playing this game
You must be one of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions...

Speedy0990 wrote:
[h1]Treyarch: “In an ideal world we would love to ship a completely bug-proof game[/h1]

roll.gif
roll.gif
keith had my dying all night.  first dude is going in on maymay who doesn't even english then 2 seconds later on thuglife who didn't do anything.
laugh.gif

i need to grab a mic one of these days. 

edit.  copped one just now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude keith had dudes rollin @ 6 in the morning..

But this was the end result
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
.. Dude thought it was me talking instead of keith for some reason

qsl01w.jpg

&
laugh.gif
@ even supremes girl complaining about the camping and dudes running in packs

^Why would he be dumb enough to think someone would REALLY give him their address anyway?

Some dudes get mad and start thinking/talking dumb as hell.

Kieth got people sending hate mail and death threats
laugh.gif

Good games tonight too everyone who was in our party.

There’s hundreds of thousands – if not millions – of players on the PS3 who have absolutely perfect, pristine experiences. “I talk to them everyday – I see @replies to me on Twitter all the time from people going ‘I don’t know what people are complaining about. The game is perfect for me!’
laugh.gif
What a croc.

These guys remind me of the Bengals organization.

"We're 4-12 but like our direction going into the next season."

No you're game is BROKEN. FIX IT! Stop trying to cover up the fact you messed up.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom