PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

this constant dependence on multiplayer is so disgusting

dudes literally blowing fuses cause they cant hop online
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't this the truth.  Real gaming don't need online play, young bucks don't know what it was like back in the day.

This 

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

this constant dependence on multiplayer is so disgusting

dudes literally blowing fuses cause they cant hop online
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't this the truth.  Real gaming don't need online play, young bucks don't know what it was like back in the day.

This 

I could play 2k but i messed my rosters and was planning to download new ones and putting some dribble tendencies from operationsports to it. And now i can't do it. And don't feel like playing with these bad rosters.

I could play 2k but i messed my rosters and was planning to download new ones and putting some dribble tendencies from operationsports to it. And now i can't do it. And don't feel like playing with these bad rosters.

Originally Posted by shogun

i saw it was down yesterday.
my ps3 has been acting up.  i can't turn it on using the controller and i'll try the power button but it keeps shutting off.  the green light will go on, then turn yellow and then red.  doesn't the yellow light mean my ps3 will die soon?

Sounds like the YLOD. RIP to your PS3, fam.
frown.gif

my ps3 has been acting up.  i can't turn it on using the controller and i'll try the power button but it keeps shutting off.  the green light will go on, then turn yellow and then red.  doesn't the yellow light mean my ps3 will die soon?

frown.gif

There's no way I can take anyone serious that complains about paying for Xbox Live, and I don't even have it.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif
, the cost of a game? Or like some guy said in this thread, about 4 bucks a month?

You guys have to be kidding me with those type of responses "I have friends who have switched over to PSN because they got tired of paying for Xbox Live"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's no way I can take anyone serious that complains about paying for Xbox Live, and I don't even have it.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif
, the cost of a game? Or like some guy said in this thread, about 4 bucks a month?

You guys have to be kidding me with those type of responses "I have friends who have switched over to PSN because they got tired of paying for Xbox Live"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

0.00 /month>>>>4.xx/month

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truth and I have an Xbox; the first time I payed that 60 dollars to play online broke my heart when I was use to paying nothing. Would of probably went with PS3 if I did not get the Xbox for free. 

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truth and I have an Xbox; the first time I payed that 60 dollars to play online broke my heart when I was use to paying nothing. Would of probably went with PS3 if I did not get the Xbox for free. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

frown.gif
i can still turn it on, it just takes a few tries.  it's probably on life support.  
frown.gif

frown.gif
i can still turn it on, it just takes a few tries.  it's probably on life support.  
frown.gif

people who pay 60 a month are dumb...cause every other week theres a deal where you get it for 40 or even 35 + free shipping

people who pay 60 a month are dumb...cause every other week theres a deal where you get it for 40 or even 35 + free shipping

frown.gif
frown.gif

Yeah, sounds like the early stages of YLOD.

I'd advise you to back up your game data ASAP.

i've had my xbox for the better part of three years and have never signed up for xbox live. i wouldn't dare pay to jump online to play games when i'm already paying to jump online.

frown.gif
frown.gif

i've had my xbox for the better part of three years and have never signed up for xbox live. i wouldn't dare pay to jump online to play games when i'm already paying to jump online.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Not everybody play games everyday lol.. Some people might just buy madden or 2k and just go hard for like a month or 2 out the year.. Paying 60 dollars when u barely play online is not whats up.. Xbox live might be better but psn is good enuff for the average gamer like me
glasses.gif

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Not everybody play games everyday lol.. Some people might just buy madden or 2k and just go hard for like a month or 2 out the year.. Paying 60 dollars when u barely play online is not whats up.. Xbox live might be better but psn is good enuff for the average gamer like me
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

frown.gif
frown.gif

do it asap
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

frown.gif
frown.gif

do it asap
tired.gif

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom