PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

There's no way I can take anyone serious that complains about paying for Xbox Live, and I don't even have it.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif
, the cost of a game? Or like some guy said in this thread, about 4 bucks a month?

You guys have to be kidding me with those type of responses "I have friends who have switched over to PSN because they got tired of paying for Xbox Live"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

0.00 /month>>>>4.xx/month
Exactly. 
laugh.gif

There's no way I can take anyone serious that complains about paying for Xbox Live, and I don't even have it.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif
, the cost of a game? Or like some guy said in this thread, about 4 bucks a month?

You guys have to be kidding me with those type of responses "I have friends who have switched over to PSN because they got tired of paying for Xbox Live"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You get what you pay for.

What is it 59.99 a year?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by shogun

i can still turn it on, it just takes a few tries.  it's probably on life support.  
frown.gif

Yeah, sounds like the early stages of YLOD.

I'd advise you to back up your game data ASAP.

do it asap
tired.gif

This.I didn't get to do that with my 80gb PS3 fat before. Oh well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i can still turn it on, it just takes a few tries.  it's probably on life support.  
frown.gif

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

man I hope PSN is up and running by tomorrow morning cause Im not really feeling SOCOM 4 even with the gun

man I hope PSN is up and running by tomorrow morning cause Im not really feeling SOCOM 4 even with the gun

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

got the ylod couple of days ago.Sony says for 100 they will fix it,I got the 80 gb fat. Local shop say they can fix it for 65 with a 60 day warranty. Not sure what I'm gonna do, I want to just ge a new one. is all of my game data gone? I thought it saved with my profile.

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

got the ylod couple of days ago.Sony says for 100 they will fix it,I got the 80 gb fat. Local shop say they can fix it for 65 with a 60 day warranty. Not sure what I'm gonna do, I want to just ge a new one. is all of my game data gone? I thought it saved with my profile.

if you complain about paying $50 a year to play online then you shouldnt even bother paying $300 for a system.

xbl>>>>>>psn

its been said a million times for a reason

if you complain about paying $50 a year to play online then you shouldnt even bother paying $300 for a system.

xbl>>>>>>psn

Originally Posted by trimane24

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

Just get a new one, IMO. I tried having mine fixed at a shop before, but the system still breaks down after a while... and keeps doing so again and again. So I had to keep bringing it back to the shop. Furthermore, every time the PS3 overheats, the board gets more and more damaged. So it's really a lost cause. =/ Ended up buying a Slim. No problems since.
smile.gif
As for the game data, not all the data i transferred worked with my Slim. I guess if you avail of that PlayStation Plus service they offer now, and back up your data that way, you will probably have more success with that.

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

Just get a new one, IMO. I tried having mine fixed at a shop before, but the system still breaks down after a while... and keeps doing so again and again. So I had to keep bringing it back to the shop. Furthermore, every time the PS3 overheats, the board gets more and more damaged. So it's really a lost cause. =/ Ended up buying a Slim. No problems since.
smile.gif
As for the game data, not all the data i transferred worked with my Slim. I guess if you avail of that PlayStation Plus service they offer now, and back up your data that way, you will probably have more success with that.

do it asap
tired.gif

This. I didn't get to do that with my 80gb PS3 fat before. Oh well.
frown.gif

Your trophy information is saved to your profile.

Game data is on the hard drive.

If I were you I'd get it fixed at the local shop, and once you get it back, back-up your game data to an external hard drive.

You may eventually have to get a new PS3 but at least you'll have the chance to recover your game data and not have to start over.

I didn't have that chance.
tired.gif

do it asap
tired.gif

This. I didn't get to do that with my 80gb PS3 fat before. Oh well.
frown.gif

Your trophy information is saved to your profile.

Game data is on the hard drive.

If I were you I'd get it fixed at the local shop, and once you get it back, back-up your game data to an external hard drive.

You may eventually have to get a new PS3 but at least you'll have the chance to recover your game data and not have to start over.

I didn't have that chance.
tired.gif

honestly I wouldnt mind paying some type of money to avoid stuff like this cause if for some reason this happens again I might seriously consider getting a 360 and Im not a fan of microsoft

honestly I wouldnt mind paying some type of money to avoid stuff like this cause if for some reason this happens again I might seriously consider getting a 360 and Im not a fan of microsoft

Originally Posted by Zyzz

xbl>>>>>>psn

Its like buying a system with (almost) necessary maintenance. 
xbox is 200 ps3 300. after 2 years the xbox will cost more. (And continue raising....for online gamers at least)

Free > Cheap

Originally Posted by Zyzz

xbl>>>>>>psn

Its like buying a system with (almost) necessary maintenance. 
xbox is 200 ps3 300. after 2 years the xbox will cost more. (And continue raising....for online gamers at least)

Free > Cheap

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

Try getting it fixed over here fam:
http://www.gophermods.com...p?l=product_list&c=5

I got the YLOD just last year and sent it to these dudes. Great customer service, price, and warranty.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

do it asap
tired.gif

frown.gif

Try getting it fixed over here fam:
http://www.gophermods.com...p?l=product_list&c=5

I got the YLOD just last year and sent it to these dudes. Great customer service, price, and warranty.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom