PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I hate when people post "Go outside" like were middle school kids that just "go outside" and play kickball with the neighborhood kids.

What do you expect with comments like these - 
zk1MPLS wrote:

This. I've been trying to cope with it for the past two days... Quite a waste of the weekend. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Good thing Black Ops didn't have a double XP weekend going on... Or else people would be livid. 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully it's gonna be back to normal real soon.

Quite a waste of a weekend because PSN was down? Good thinkg BOs didn't have a double XP weekend goin on?

Come on bro..

damn hackers
mad.gif
 I wanted to do a couple of matches on Mortal Kombat. Ohwell the challenge tower kept a ni99a busy.
smokin.gif

damn hackers
mad.gif
 I wanted to do a couple of matches on Mortal Kombat. Ohwell the challenge tower kept a ni99a busy.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by robxdrew

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Couple of days? Live was down for like 19 days back then. 
Plus, do you remember when hackers were getting at live and were actually spending people's Microsoft points? 
laugh.gif

http://www.zdnet.com/blog...cked-accounts-stolen/131

Let's not forget this as well.

http://www.joystiq.com/20...0-failures-2007-edition/

I feel bad for anyone who actually has to pay for online gaming and get their money stolen. 
30t6p3b.gif

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...n-and-deleting-trophies/

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif
Son you look terrible right now. stop it.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

WEEKS???
roll.gif
@ PS3 owners making up stories to make themselves feel better. I'm on Xbox Live regularly and the last time I remember Xbox Live truly being down was a couple of days around new years 2007-2008. And we got a free game for that (Undertow). Otherwise, the only instances I remember XBL being down was on occasions where it is down for a couple of hours because they are updating the system.

Eitherway, it was never hacker imposed. PSN being down right now is not the only reason why it's laughable to say that it's the same as XBL except free. It's the general lack of security of PSN. Constantly being hacked into left and right, making the Modern Warfare games unplayable for example because the hackers run the game lobbies. And I'm not even counting reasons such as more chat options as to why XBL is vastly superior. The phrase "you get what you pay for" wasn't invented out of the blue for no reason.

Couple of days? Live was down for like 19 days back then. 
Plus, do you remember when hackers were getting at live and were actually spending people's Microsoft points? 
laugh.gif

http://www.zdnet.com/blog...cked-accounts-stolen/131

Let's not forget this as well.

http://www.joystiq.com/20...0-failures-2007-edition/

I feel bad for anyone who actually has to pay for online gaming and get their money stolen. 
30t6p3b.gif

Way to find two articles from 4 FRIGGIN YEARS ago. That's before I even owned a 360, and I feel like I've owned one forever. How about finding something that took place after Kevin Durant started playing in the NBA and everyone still thought that Obama had no chance whatsoever of becoming president? Let's not forget this incident a little over a year ago:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...n-and-deleting-trophies/

I feel sorry for those who bought a PS3 believing the crap that online gaming is the same as 360's except free.
30t6p3b.gif
Son you look terrible right now. stop it.

^^^Haha. Take it easy bro. Rest assured, I do have a life outside of this. I'm actually out of the house working 6 days a week.
laugh.gif

I just play the PS3 when I really don't plan to go out --which pretty much necessitates me spending money most of the time.

But the plan was to just chill at home and play some online on PSN this weekend, and that didn't work out, unfortunately. Hence, my planned weekend was wasted. That's what I was getting at.
laugh.gif
I ended up watching the Rocky marathon on HBO instead... and caught Source Code with the whole family at the theater.
pimp.gif
So much for saving money this past weekend.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying the circumstances could be worse than it is (for me -positive thinking- hence the Black Ops comment. Lol). To each his own.
smile.gif

Oh, and it's too hot to go outside over here now. It's Summertime in this tropical side of the world.
laugh.gif

^^^Haha. Take it easy bro. Rest assured, I do have a life outside of this. I'm actually out of the house working 6 days a week.
laugh.gif

I just play the PS3 when I really don't plan to go out --which pretty much necessitates me spending money most of the time.

But the plan was to just chill at home and play some online on PSN this weekend, and that didn't work out, unfortunately. Hence, my planned weekend was wasted. That's what I was getting at.
laugh.gif
I ended up watching the Rocky marathon on HBO instead... and caught Source Code with the whole family at the theater.
pimp.gif
So much for saving money this past weekend.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying the circumstances could be worse than it is (for me -positive thinking- hence the Black Ops comment. Lol). To each his own.
smile.gif

Oh, and it's too hot to go outside over here now. It's Summertime in this tropical side of the world.
laugh.gif

I work hard all week, and i cant even relax in the crib and play som COD dis bites, rly thinkin abt goin bak 2 microsoft if dey keep dis #$$@+!#% up

I work hard all week, and i cant even relax in the crib and play som COD dis bites, rly thinkin abt goin bak 2 microsoft if dey keep dis #$$@+!#% up

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

this needs to get resolved I need to get my Portal 2 Co op on

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

this needs to get resolved I need to get my Portal 2 Co op on

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

IM ON THE EDGE RIGHT NOW. I HAVENT PLAYED SINCE ##+$!$@ WEDNESDAY. how is a man suppose to relax, IF HE CANT PLAY BLACC OPS:smh:

IM ON THE EDGE RIGHT NOW. I HAVENT PLAYED SINCE ##+$!$@ WEDNESDAY. how is a man suppose to relax, IF HE CANT PLAY BLACC OPS:smh:

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Find something new to do, b. The network will be up soon so just go do something to take your mind of it; really isn't that big of a deal. 

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Find something new to do, b. The network will be up soon so just go do something to take your mind of it; really isn't that big of a deal. 

Back
Top Bottom