PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Idk if this is related or not, but I just checked my CC and saw a random transaction on April 17th for TFI Ticketfly for $16 that I didn't authorize.

Idk if this is related or not, but I just checked my CC and saw a random transaction on April 17th for TFI Ticketfly for $16 that I didn't authorize.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this happened on @%*@
smh 4 - 20  is censored 
indifferent.gif

this happened on @%*@
smh 4 - 20  is censored 
indifferent.gif

i can't remember if i put my CC on there.

is it like itunes where you have to put one up?

i know i havent bought anything.

i can't remember if i put my CC on there.

is it like itunes where you have to put one up?

i know i havent bought anything.

man I never got that email. what can we do as far as protecting ourselves from i.d. theft? i am calling the bank first thing in the morning but ehat else can i do?

man I never got that email. what can we do as far as protecting ourselves from i.d. theft? i am calling the bank first thing in the morning but ehat else can i do?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

just call your bank, as for the other info theres really nothing you can do, truth though is that other info is probably already out there anyway

just call your bank, as for the other info theres really nothing you can do, truth though is that other info is probably already out there anyway

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

this happened on @%*@
smh 4 - 20  is censored 
indifferent.gif
Ah, alright cool.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

this happened on @%*@
smh 4 - 20  is censored 
indifferent.gif
Ah, alright cool.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

can you elaborate on that please sir. thanks

What email are you talking about?

What email are you talking about?

nothing too much, just saying that your info is probably out in the public already if you search online, we still dont know whos info or if all were compromised off psn

anyways, just call your bank and let them know of the security breach and that possible fraudulent charges could come, just ask for a new card with a new number but dont cancel your card

nothing too much, just saying that your info is probably out in the public already if you search online, we still dont know whos info or if all were compromised off psn

anyways, just call your bank and let them know of the security breach and that possible fraudulent charges could come, just ask for a new card with a new number but dont cancel your card

if you guys have any 360's that have been modded and then banned check. microsoft supposedly is unbanning consoles that have been banned so Anonymous doesn't attack them

Bro fist.

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file [Removed]. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

Back
Top Bottom