PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

if you guys have any 360's that have been modded and then banned check. microsoft supposedly is unbanning consoles that have been banned so Anonymous doesn't attack them

Bro fist.

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file [Removed]. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

DRFT n Dunks- where is your avy from?

Initial D
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

just call your bank, as for the other info theres really nothing you can do, truth though is that other info is probably already out there anyway

can you elaborate on that please sir. thanks

nothing too much, just saying that your info is probably out in the public already if you search online, we still dont know whos info or if all were compromised off psn

anyways, just call your bank and let them know of the security breach and that possible fraudulent charges could come, just ask for a new card with a new number but dont cancel your card

I see.Thanks again. When $*#% goes down NT is always helpful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

just call your bank, as for the other info theres really nothing you can do, truth though is that other info is probably already out there anyway

can you elaborate on that please sir. thanks

nothing too much, just saying that your info is probably out in the public already if you search online, we still dont know whos info or if all were compromised off psn

anyways, just call your bank and let them know of the security breach and that possible fraudulent charges could come, just ask for a new card with a new number but dont cancel your card

I see.Thanks again. When $*#% goes down NT is always helpful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

if you guys have any 360's that have been modded and then banned check. microsoft supposedly is unbanning consoles that have been banned so Anonymous doesn't attack them

Bro fist.

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file [Removed]. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.
bout to check mine now, that seems like a hoax though
i have a backup ps3 with YLOD that I wanted to hack when I get it fixed.  now, do not want.

ZOMG!  it's unbanned.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Bro fist.

bout to check mine now, that seems like a hoax though
i have a backup ps3 with YLOD that I wanted to hack when I get it fixed.  now, do not want.

ZOMG!  it's unbanned.

[h2]PSN Hack Information By SKFU[/h2]

Posted by GregoryRasputin , on 26/04/2011 , @ 07:04

Many of you who have been in the scene for a long time, know who SKFU is, those of you who dont, he was the leader of TeamICE(Check PS3 History) and went under the name of StreetSkaterFU, anyhow, recently he has spoken on his blog regarding the PSN hack, here is a quote from some of his research:
The PSN is down, all accounts got dumped by an anonymous hacker and the community is cryin’ for answers. 77 million accounts with password and sometimes CC info are worth a lot in several hack chans. This is a very huge case.

Now SONY engaged an external security company to discover the holes in SONY’s system and find answers. As I was wondering if there may be some information about the actual case we can find out publically, I researched a bit myself.

One interesting point I found is a not secured access log of a PSN environment(Check Image Below).
You will quickly notice the IP 214.1.211.251, which sends requests like a vulnerability scanner.
The IP points to the DoD Network Information Center, based in Ohio USA.

The first log entry of this IP is [03/Mar/2011:07:10:38 -0800]. As the DoD is knows as beeing easy to hack, the anonymous hacker could have used this as proxy.

Maybe SONY might want to take a look at this IP, I hope soon we get some news and details about the case…

Read more: http://www.ps3hax.net/#ixzz1KhSvwyBc

[h2]PSN Hack Information By SKFU[/h2]

Posted by GregoryRasputin , on 26/04/2011 , @ 07:04

Many of you who have been in the scene for a long time, know who SKFU is, those of you who dont, he was the leader of TeamICE(Check PS3 History) and went under the name of StreetSkaterFU, anyhow, recently he has spoken on his blog regarding the PSN hack, here is a quote from some of his research:
The PSN is down, all accounts got dumped by an anonymous hacker and the community is cryin’ for answers. 77 million accounts with password and sometimes CC info are worth a lot in several hack chans. This is a very huge case.

Now SONY engaged an external security company to discover the holes in SONY’s system and find answers. As I was wondering if there may be some information about the actual case we can find out publically, I researched a bit myself.

One interesting point I found is a not secured access log of a PSN environment(Check Image Below).
You will quickly notice the IP 214.1.211.251, which sends requests like a vulnerability scanner.
The IP points to the DoD Network Information Center, based in Ohio USA.

The first log entry of this IP is [03/Mar/2011:07:10:38 -0800]. As the DoD is knows as beeing easy to hack, the anonymous hacker could have used this as proxy.

Maybe SONY might want to take a look at this IP, I hope soon we get some news and details about the case…

Read more: http://www.ps3hax.net/#ixzz1KhSvwyBc

sooooooooo my netflix isnt working anymore...... its REQUIRING me 2 sign in now..... i try to start ANY MOVIE n it makes me try to sign in........ UGHHHHHHH im fustrated

sooooooooo my netflix isnt working anymore...... its REQUIRING me 2 sign in now..... i try to start ANY MOVIE n it makes me try to sign in........ UGHHHHHHH im fustrated

I haven't connect to the network for awhile and been wanting an xbox. This must be the sign to make the jump.

I haven't connect to the network for awhile and been wanting an xbox. This must be the sign to make the jump.

What a burden, I let my bro in law borrow my PS since I don't use it but I remember storing a CC or debit card on my account and now I'm going to have both re-issued just to be safe. I've had an account hacked before and it sucks. 
tired.gif

What a burden, I let my bro in law borrow my PS since I don't use it but I remember storing a CC or debit card on my account and now I'm going to have both re-issued just to be safe. I've had an account hacked before and it sucks. 
tired.gif

...glad I haven't made any purchases thru psn...$#!^ sucks cuz I need that black ops...now that the semester is ending...

...glad I haven't made any purchases thru psn...$#!^ sucks cuz I need that black ops...now that the semester is ending...

Back
Top Bottom