PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

WHY ARENT WE SPEAKING ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THIS?
Will my trophies sync correctly when this is corrected?
laugh.gif

I put in 2 and a half months of actual gameplay on MW2... They better quit playin with my emotions.
30t6p3b.gif

I put in 2 and a half months of actual gameplay on MW2... They better quit playin with my emotions.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif
Oh, this reminds me... I got a bunch of trophies while PSN is currently down, so I guess I'm looking forward to them to sync as well (kinda). Oh well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif
Oh, this reminds me... I got a bunch of trophies while PSN is currently down, so I guess I'm looking forward to them to sync as well (kinda). Oh well.
laugh.gif

Damn, y'all dudes are thirsty.
laugh.gif

I can't even manage to play the PS3 for more than an hour lately. It's starting to affect me. This sucks.
laugh.gif

Damn, y'all dudes are thirsty.
laugh.gif

I can't even manage to play the PS3 for more than an hour lately. It's starting to affect me. This sucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

if you guys have any 360's that have been modded and then banned check. microsoft supposedly is unbanning consoles that have been banned so Anonymous doesn't attack them
thats a female dog move.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

if you guys have any 360's that have been modded and then banned check. microsoft supposedly is unbanning consoles that have been banned so Anonymous doesn't attack them
thats a female dog move.

Back
Top Bottom