PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

xbox-live.png

/THREAD

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the PSN x Steam thing, not Anon.
naw has to do with the PSN store being compromised by people using debug firmwares

naw has to do with the PSN store being compromised by people using debug firmwares

Originally Posted by sole vintage

meaning...
nerd.gif

meaning...
nerd.gif

It looks like Sony took down the PSN network not because of hackers attacking the servers, but of the people using the debug firmware.
Sony didn't care as much that these people were bypassing PSN to Play on developer servers, but what they did with the playstation store
Apparently these people figured out how to give themselfs an unlimited amount of developer funds AKA fake money to buy out the whole store. They didn't stop there, they also started to sent chain letters that promised 500$ if you send the message to 10 other friends but this time the chain letters worked adding the money to your account. They took it a step further they started to sign in with other peoples accounts and maxing out funds.

It looks like Sony took down the PSN network not because of hackers attacking the servers, but of the people using the debug firmware.
Sony didn't care as much that these people were bypassing PSN to Play on developer servers, but what they did with the playstation store
Apparently these people figured out how to give themselfs an unlimited amount of developer funds AKA fake money to buy out the whole store. They didn't stop there, they also started to sent chain letters that promised 500$ if you send the message to 10 other friends but this time the chain letters worked adding the money to your account. They took it a step further they started to sign in with other peoples accounts and maxing out funds.

damn!!

damn!!

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

hasnt xbl been down for a long period of time before?
not for four days.
but this is a different animal all together, when xbl goes down its due to technical issues not because someone messed with it
your right it was for like fifteen....

They need to %%^^& hurry...
brb paying to play online
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

hasnt xbl been down for a long period of time before?
not for four days.
but this is a different animal all together, when xbl goes down its due to technical issues not because someone messed with it
your right it was for like fifteen....

They need to %%^^& hurry...
brb paying to play online
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

damn!!
eek.gif
 When you said compromised I figured then it had to with stealing out of Sony's pockets
I wish i could have got in on that 
laugh.gif

Jk 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

damn!!
eek.gif
 When you said compromised I figured then it had to with stealing out of Sony's pockets
I wish i could have got in on that 
laugh.gif

Jk 
nerd.gif

$+*$!+ up nonetheless, just glad it didnt happen during the madden release week.. i was kinda fiendn to bust heads on Black OPs tho

$+*$!+ up nonetheless, just glad it didnt happen during the madden release week.. i was kinda fiendn to bust heads on Black OPs tho

havent been on PSN since my ps3 got the YLOD and havent bother to get it fixed or replace it.

but wow, sony cant get it together
30t6p3b.gif

on a lighter note, XBL >>>

havent been on PSN since my ps3 got the YLOD and havent bother to get it fixed or replace it.

but wow, sony cant get it together
30t6p3b.gif

on a lighter note, XBL >>>

Sony better get it together or a lot of people are gonna call it quits with them, if not already did.

Sony better get it together or a lot of people are gonna call it quits with them, if not already did.

Back
Top Bottom