PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

But as bad is it is now, You have to think Sony is learning something from this process.

Yeah, i know.
laugh.gif
But i guess this will definitely speed up the development of the PS4, because, like you said, the PS3 is compromised already. I just hope that they don't rush it too much to end up with an unfinished product, like GT5.

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

But as bad is it is now, You have to think Sony is learning something from this process.

Yeah, i know.
laugh.gif
But i guess this will definitely speed up the development of the PS4, because, like you said, the PS3 is compromised already. I just hope that they don't rush it too much to end up with an unfinished product, like GT5.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, i know.
laugh.gif

not really

speculation is that SCE didnt like where development of the ps4 was headed and scrapped their current direction in order to rethink what kind of technology should be in it

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, i know.
laugh.gif

not really

speculation is that SCE didnt like where development of the ps4 was headed and scrapped their current direction in order to rethink what kind of technology should be in it

What a joke smh. It must be something serious if it's been down this long.

The first night it was down I was like !#%, thought someoen had hacked my !%#! LOL

What a joke smh. It must be something serious if it's been down this long.

The first night it was down I was like !#%, thought someoen had hacked my !%#! LOL

This !@%# is getting me tight. It's my break and it had to be down. 
30t6p3b.gif

Edit....

This !@%# is getting me tight. It's my break and it had to be down. 
30t6p3b.gif

Edit....

I'm too old for this $$!...

Hackers just ruin everything they touch... scum of the earth
laugh.gif

I'm too old for this $$!...

Hackers just ruin everything they touch... scum of the earth
laugh.gif

Somebody really must have no life to be able to do this...smh. I just want to play something already.

Somebody really must have no life to be able to do this...smh. I just want to play something already.

Back
Top Bottom