PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

I mean its whatever, PSN > XBL
1. Its FREE

2. I don't have to deal with racist 12 year olds calling me +#%@%$ because I beat them in Call of Duty

I mean its whatever, PSN > XBL
1. Its FREE

2. I don't have to deal with racist 12 year olds calling me +#%@%$ because I beat them in Call of Duty

Originally Posted by Airkickz

Since April 20, 2011 the network been down.
This hackers are not %!!*@%@ around. Sony announced that it will take them 2 days to get it fix its the 4th day and nothing.

Group anonymous might had done this attack.  
devil.gif
mad.gif
Good thing I click this thread or I would have not known what was going on.

Originally Posted by Airkickz

Since April 20, 2011 the network been down.
This hackers are not %!!*@%@ around. Sony announced that it will take them 2 days to get it fix its the 4th day and nothing.

Group anonymous might had done this attack.  
devil.gif
mad.gif
Good thing I click this thread or I would have not known what was going on.

This will be the end of the ps3 if that kid that got sued by Sony releases the keys to fully open up the system its a wrap

This will be the end of the ps3 if that kid that got sued by Sony releases the keys to fully open up the system its a wrap

Originally Posted by tim teufel

He already released the system keys but Sony released updates that hinders the way you get to use the keys to open up the system

He already released the system keys but Sony released updates that hinders the way you get to use the keys to open up the system

They'll release PS4 next month because this one has been compromised.
It will have a disc-like apparatus to insert in your PS3, then rest on top of the your PS3 (like the ond Sega CD). It will use UMD's.

I have a reliable source. 

Retail will be $799.

It will have a disc-like apparatus to insert in your PS3, then rest on top of the your PS3 (like the ond Sega CD). It will use UMD's.

Retail will be $799.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Retail will be $799.

Sounds too good to be true, but i hope they have really good specs so the console versions of games don't get dumbed down.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Retail will be $799.

Sounds too good to be true, but i hope they have really good specs so the console versions of games don't get dumbed down.

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

But as bad is it is now, You have to think Sony is learning something from this process.

Im kidding. UMD? 
laugh.gif

But as bad is it is now, You have to think Sony is learning something from this process.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Nah geohot hasn't released those keys cause Sony has him by the balls.before he got sued by Sony and went to court he said he had complete access to the system in a way that no update can reverse what he knows.only Sony making and producing a new ps3

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Nah geohot hasn't released those keys cause Sony has him by the balls.before he got sued by Sony and went to court he said he had complete access to the system in a way that no update can reverse what he knows.only Sony making and producing a new ps3

Back
Top Bottom