PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i feel like this is happening as a result of sony going after that one dude for hacking the ps3. basically pissed off the wrong group of people.

i think 4chan is responsible 
nerd.gif
i hope not.  i don't care if they go after sony, but don't screw all of us over in the process.
can we change our password and info without logging into the network?  i was trying to this morning but couldn't figure it out.

i feel like this is happening as a result of sony going after that one dude for hacking the ps3. basically pissed off the wrong group of people.

nerd.gif
i hope not.  i don't care if they go after sony, but don't screw all of us over in the process.
can we change our password and info without logging into the network?  i was trying to this morning but couldn't figure it out.

Systems get hacked all the time. This cat took it to another level taking credit card numbers and personal data though. I know a guy who was on MSNBC for stealing credit card and personal info (he's doing a few decades behind bars now).

This REALLY sucks for geohot now because they are really gonna be on his butt behind this whole jailbreak thing. I feel kind of bad for him but not for the person who released all that personal info. I'm also going to make a prediction that Sony will probably start charging for PSN as a result of the increased security they'll have to put on to avoid massive intrusions into their servers like this. No way in hell i'm putting my credit card on there again. I'll just buy the cards from Gamestop or something like that.

The ones who did this though are going to be in some serious mess when they get caught though.

Systems get hacked all the time. This cat took it to another level taking credit card numbers and personal data though. I know a guy who was on MSNBC for stealing credit card and personal info (he's doing a few decades behind bars now).

This REALLY sucks for geohot now because they are really gonna be on his butt behind this whole jailbreak thing. I feel kind of bad for him but not for the person who released all that personal info. I'm also going to make a prediction that Sony will probably start charging for PSN as a result of the increased security they'll have to put on to avoid massive intrusions into their servers like this. No way in hell i'm putting my credit card on there again. I'll just buy the cards from Gamestop or something like that.

The ones who did this though are going to be in some serious mess when they get caught though.

If PSN decided to start charging for the service especially after this they'd be ******ed... The free service is what's keeping a majority of the users on this system.

Live gon' be poppin' if they do this
laugh.gif

If PSN decided to start charging for the service especially after this they'd be ******ed... The free service is what's keeping a majority of the users on this system.

Live gon' be poppin' if they do this
laugh.gif

sure glad it hapn now instead of when madden releases. i play cod and other games but im an addict when it comes to madden. sux nonetheless tho

sure glad it hapn now instead of when madden releases. i play cod and other games but im an addict when it comes to madden. sux nonetheless tho

Just canceled my debit card. So ridiculous that we have to go through this.

Just canceled my debit card. So ridiculous that we have to go through this.

Originally Posted by shogun

nerd.gif
I'd imagine it's like XBL where you can sign in from the 360 page and change all that $%@#. Check out the PS3 site

Originally Posted by shogun

nerd.gif
I'd imagine it's like XBL where you can sign in from the 360 page and change all that $%@#. Check out the PS3 site

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Carver

The only reason they went after the PS3 is because they sued that Hotz dude.. I think Microsoft doesn't care if you mod it you just can't play online because you'll be banned. The hackers don't care about online play.

Son my Xbox has been modded for almost 2 years now and i play online and have never been banned.. hackers got MS beat right now too.
I'm talking about the real hackers that can take down a whole network don't care for online.. not guys that can mod their xbox 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Carver

The only reason they went after the PS3 is because they sued that Hotz dude.. I think Microsoft doesn't care if you mod it you just can't play online because you'll be banned. The hackers don't care about online play.

Son my Xbox has been modded for almost 2 years now and i play online and have never been banned.. hackers got MS beat right now too.
I'm talking about the real hackers that can take down a whole network don't care for online.. not guys that can mod their xbox 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom