Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i3allistic wrote:

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i3allistic wrote:
^^ it wouldn't matter if its the same old game ...xbot fanboy will still find way to hype them up ...remember those burger king xbox 360 games ...
laugh.gif
No one hype up Burger King games stop the BS. But talk about hype remember all the Halo/Xbox killers you guys had. Killzone 1, Resistance 1, Haze
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP. All failed to move consoles, now finally after 3 years Sony finally delivers a must have 1st party title.

Even better, laugh it off like I didn't point out your arguments was BS instead of digging the hole deeper.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

as if any of those games on 360 are going to move consoles? its the same crowd of people buying the same games, just like ODST, i doubt its moving a large amount of units, its the people who bought halo 3
None of the PS3 games will move consoles either. So what is your point. There is no killer app amongst either list.

FF will move units for both. They always do.
We meant sell consoles not sell individaul copies. It not even an argument, the 360 games will sell more copies.

Just like the other JRPG games that went multi-platform
grin.gif
Huh? You telling me MAG, Heavy Rain and the Last Guardian is going to outsell Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, and Alan Wake. Half of Reach's sales takes out GT5 and GOD.

Uh... we were talking of Final Fantasy.... now all games.

Richard, your reading comprehension is simply atrocious.

And I am willing to bet that GT5 and GOW3 will reach half or Reach's sales...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

You were only one talking about FF. I was talking about exclusives. To think about it you most likely right GT5 and GOW3 will most likely do over5 million combine. Reach will most likely do only 8 million.

i3: When did this turn into a JRPG debate. My bad then honestly if I confused you'll.

Man is this a record for the longest one of these threads has gone on for?

Honestly, a lot of those "exclusive" titles I've been seeing for both platforms don't really jump out at me. I'm mainly a sports gamerand I effs with GTA and all that...so i'd probably lean more towards the PS3.

Only thing is that most people I know have 360's both those cats don't even cop new games...and I don't like how they don't implement customsoundtracks on some PS3 titles(NBA 2K10
smh.gif
)

Anybody know of any dope PS3 bundles coming up? Holiday season is right around the corner
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ it wouldn't matter if its the same old game ...xbot fanboy will still find way to hype them up ...remember those burger king xbox 360 games ...
laugh.gif
No one hype up Burger King games stop the BS. But talk about hype remember all the Halo/Xbox killers you guys had. Killzone 1, Resistance 1, Haze
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP. All failed to move consoles, now finally after 3 years Sony finally delivers a must have 1st party title.

Media might have labelled them Halo Killers... I think a few of us are smarter than that.

And we both know COD > Halo. BY FAAAAAR.
Halo > COD.

In COD higher ranked players have a HUGE advantage over lower ranked players. While I'm stuck with the default sniper we have dudes with the 50. cal owning everyone. But thats just me.
This. The learning curve to get great a Halo is much bigger that the one for CoD.

So you like Halo better because you don't suck at it? Surprise, Surprise.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
My comment means Halo is harder than COD or did you miss that
No I didn't. It means you'd prefer beating on people in Halo because they're less likely to kill you there than in COD(where youprobably do suck) what with the higher learning curve and all.

COD4 HC S&D > Halo's existence

And Gran Turismo is major.

Gran Turismo (10.85 million shipped)
Gran Turismo 2 (9.37 million shipped)
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (14.89 million approximately)
Gran Turismo 4 (10.76 million approximately)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (3.94 million)

4 mil for essentially a demo.

See Richard? Exaggeration only gets you so far.
laugh.gif

So.... GT4, having worldwide sales of 10 million.... and GOW2 sold 2.5 million.

But you are right... they'll only do 5 million combine.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Anybody know of any dope PS3 bundles coming up? Holiday season is right around the corner
nerd.gif

Uncharted 2 bundle...

FFXIII 250GB white PS3 bundle... but that is probably Asia/Japan only.

u can't really compare Halo & COD tho .....so going CoD >> Halo or Halo >>>CoD its all up too that person ...i prefer CoD tho ...

Halo is sci-fi so they can have there regen armor

CoD its like what RL war right now...well kinda
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Media might have labelled them Halo Killers... I think a few of us are smarter than that.

And we both know COD > Halo. BY FAAAAAR.
Halo > COD.

In COD higher ranked players have a HUGE advantage over lower ranked players. While I'm stuck with the default sniper we have dudes with the 50. cal owning everyone. But thats just me.
This. The learning curve to get great a Halo is much bigger that the one for CoD.

So you like Halo better because you don't suck at it? Surprise, Surprise.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
My comment means Halo is harder than COD or did you miss that
No I didn't. It means you'd prefer beating on people in Halo because they're less likely to kill you there than in COD(where you probably do suck) what with the higher learning curve and all.

No it doesn't smart guy. I means it takes longer for someone to become a great Halo 3 player because there are many more factors to master. Iyes I do suck at COD MW because I don't play the game that much. To get good at COD you need to play the game over and over and over get use to the gameplay and learn the map. It does not hurt my feeling when you say I suck at COD
laugh.gif
. There are tons of games I suck at. And I bet there are dudes playing Call of Duty right now that if they played with you, would think you suckedbecause they play much more that you and are at a higher lvl. That's online gaming.

u can't really compare Halo & COD tho .....so going CoD >> Halo or Halo >>>CoD its all up too that person ...i prefer CoD tho ...

Halo is sci-fi so they can have there regen armor

CoD its like what RL war right now...well kinda
laugh.gif
Having no sprint button automagically makes COD4 > All things Halo.

Don't give me that 'you can use gravity lifts or a mongoose' bull@#$ either.
laugh.gif

too many fanboys from each side are getting their panties in a bunch and overlooking the simple questions that the OP is asking...

hes getting both systems eventually and wants a used one. hes just asking which one first: the answer is quite simple PS3

/thread

360> ps3 i use to play ps1 and ps2 but the 360 is by far the best time ive had with a console

1 more month tille mw 2
smile.gif

x

xbox arcade catalog> ps3

I agree that COD4 > Halo, but
laugh.gif
@ hardcore search & destroy. The most camper-friendly multiplayer mode in history of the universe. I tried ordinarysearch & destroy and the only way I got killed is by guys sitting in some corner with the UAV jammer. I can't imagine how it must be on hardcore search& destroy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Thank you Battousai for ending the war.
Yea, this is getting nowhere. I honestly tried to give an unbiased opinion. And some of my opinions lead to this. My bad.

Let this war end.
ohwell.gif

I have both and bottom line is PS3 is a better system overall, it also has a better mix of games.

Xbox 360 is First person shooter, thats it

Ps3, First person shooters, JRPG, RPG, Action adventure

Sure Xbox has RPG and Action adventure, but there not good games ( when Square Enix, Atlus, Naughty dog starting making games for Xbox then i will change mymind)

So in conclusion PS3 is the better system so get that first, if u have the money then get xbox

Both systems are getting MW2 and that's all that will matter for the rest of the year.Ps3 users seem to be content with their not made for FPS controllersand online play so let em be. Now let's all shut up and enjoy a month of waiting.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Both systems are getting MW2 and that's all that will matter for the rest of the year.Ps3 users seem to be content with their not made for FPS controllers and online play so let em be. Now let's all shut up and enjoy a month of waiting.
smile.gif

You enjoy your month waiting. There are actually new good games to play on the PS3.

Back
Top Bottom