PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Coming soon?

I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Is that the Japanese Playstation Store?

Trailer, possibly? Obviously, we won't see one for a while, but...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yeah, that's for the Japanese demo. I believe the North America release is winter 07, ill have to double check.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im tempted to dl GT5P with some yen i have left over on my japanese account
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Bought the 60 today,

Boost or anyone how about the intercooler is that a good investment in the future since, I didn't get the extended waranty?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

I don't really think you'll need the intercooler. The PS3 is very well ventilated IMO. I haven't had any problems with my 60, and I've had it since launch. Just keep it where it can get a good airflow and you're fine.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

NCTwin is right, theres nuttin to worry about :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

^ Thanks NCTwin did you get the extended warranty when you bought it?

Anymore opinions and thoughts anyone?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

No need for the intercooler, PS3 internal cooling is very efficient and doesn't over heat. Far as the warranty, I always get one for any console I buy 'just cause', but the PS3 is worry and problem free.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Vertial, I imagine, is better for ventilation than horizontal...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of multiplayerblog.mtv.comRock Band gets official price: now only $170
rockbandspecialbox.jpg
Quote:
Who knew that one day, we'd think $170 for a game would be a steal? Originally thought to be $200 (or more!), Rock Band now has a friendlier price. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will be available on November 23rd, and the package will include the game, one microphone, one guitar and drum kit. (Those pinching their pennies will want to go for the PS2 version, which will retail for $10 cheaper on December 10th.)

Strangely, the PS2 and PS3 controllers will be wireless, while the Xbox 360 ones will not. It may not matter to some, but multiplatform owners will most likely want to get the PS3 version for that very fact alone.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Thanks boost & theprocessofbelief

On a side note Boost you gettin the Evo X?~

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

If I remember right rockband is from guitar hero because the developer and the someone else split and now MTV is doing guitar hero... But with rockband you can have 4 people playing simultaneously, guitar bass singing and drums... looks :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

So it's better to get the 60 over the 80 only for the backward compatibility? Otherwise get the 80? Drop some knowledge.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM.PHXSUNS

After playing both demos of NBA 2K8 & Jericho I must say the 2K8 demo is crack even with the defaults buttons because I hate shooting with the square button and the Jericho demo to me was wack (another fps). So if anyone wants to get a game on in 2K8 on Tuesday we can set up a league or something.

Courtesy of blog.us.playstation.comChains Of Olympus Demo Discs Shipped
1449372873_d87a48bfa7.jpg
Quote:
What is up God of War fans? Sorry for the long hiatus but things have been crazy here at Casa De Kratosmuch to do. I thought I would come out of my somewhat self imposed media coma to let everyone know that the PSP demo discs are freaking done baby!!! As I type these words, legions of carrier Harpies are being dispatched to deliver the sweet UMD goodness that is God of War: Chains of Olympus Special edition: Battle of Attica Demo Discotherwise know as GOW: COO SE:BoADD. Good godthat is a freaking mouthful, even typing this abbreviated version makes me tired.

Thats it for now, keeping this one quick. The game is looking absolutely amazing, btw, so I hope everyone enjoys this little taste of portable God of War goodness. As a matter of fact, I think it even got an award for the Best PSP Game, or something like that, at the Leipzig conference.

My Take: :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

In regards to the Mortal Kombat rumor...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Vs. that everyone has been talking about since back in the day... I don't know anything but what if they actually did this...

221px-EGM2-01.jpg

Common sense is not so common.

the makers of the first 2 guitar hero's made ROCK BAND.

Guitar Hero 3 has a new developer.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

who's up for warhawk lets play team death match nt ps3 id robets add me lets do this
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

Man when i saw "God Of War" i was like :wow:
eek.gif

Then i remembered about the PSP version... :smh:
smh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom