PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Why do they play games with us!!!!

The demo version of PES 2008 for the PlayStation 3, that was set to be released today over at PSN, has been postponed to next Thursday, Oct 4th, 2007.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My FYE is having a huge sale on ps3 games everything 50% off. They got a few ncaa 08`s and some other mixed stuff. No skate tho. i`ll get a list on Sat if anyone is looking for ncaa lemme know
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

When is the PSN store going to be updated? It should have been done already. I want to test out the 2K8 demo.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Ratchet & Clank's Good and Bad News
The game's gone gold, will get a PSN demo and gets delayed.September 27, 2007 - If you've been patiently waiting to unleash the Tornado Launcher on your foes and get your Lombax on, the wait just got a little longer. Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction has been delayed a week.

In today's PlayStation Blog post, Greg Phillips, Sony Computer Entertainment line producer, informed the world that Insomniac's next installment of the Ratchet and Clank franchise has been bumped to Oct. 30.

"As some of you know, this is a week later than the Oct 23rd date stated previously, but the extra wait will be worth it," Phillips wrote. "Insomniac has been hard at work squeezing every last detail, dance move and tool of destruction that we could fit onto a Blu-Ray disc (while leaving some room to fit Captain Qwark's massive ego). This makes it the largest Ratchet & Clank experience ever."

Although the pill might be hard to swallow for some fans, Phillips spread some good news as well. Future has officially gone gold, and the team is working on an "updated and optimized" take on the E3 demo that will be available on the PlayStation Network in North America by Oct. 11. The demo, which throws you into Metropolis, is already available at Gamestop for those who have preordered Future.

-IGN

Though its only a week, these delays are outta hand..
---------------------
Saving the world One cheerleader at a time..

Courtesy of pesnews.com
Quote:
The demo version of PES 2008 for the PlayStation 3, that was set to be released today over at PSN, has been postponed to next Thursday, Oct 4th, 2007.
:\
ohwell.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Marvel Vs. Capcom. Capcom Vs. SNK. Namco x Capcom. What will be the next versus game that will pit two well-known franchises against each other? According to the rumors going around recently, there are talks of a next-gen versus title that will make Mortal Kombat go against a yet-unnamed well-established franchise.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Can someone with both 360 and the PS3 tell me if they notice any major differences in NBA 2K8?

Shoot, can anyone say how 2K8 is PERIOD?
Out

yo does anyone remember that ps1 sport racing game? it was like a mix of road rash but with skates,skateboard, and bmx's.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Jericho isn't too bad...that monster scared the hell out of me when I was going down the tunnel
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

that tunnel part was :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

I don't know about that MK statement it's just a rumor here's some other older info that I got from a MK board I visit.

Kamidogu.com
Quote:
~~~~~~List of changes that are certain~~~~~~
~~~Technical info~~~
-The new game is said to be based on the Unreal engine. Unreal 3 to be exact. For more information, this engine is used to display the characters, so there will be no "First-person-fighting" thing. It's only the graphics engine, not a camera angle (Expanded by MiNeOuT(MKOutworld). Further expansion by me)
~~~Gameplay~~~
-A new roster of characters (more or less new)
-Fighting style system is said to be removed (Submitted by MiNeOuT)
-A new control scheme (Submitted by MiNeOuT)
~~~Visuals~~~
-The theme is expected to be darker. It is also expected to have a similar look to Gears of War. (First point submitted by deathdealer. Second point submitted by MiNeOuT)

~~~~~~List of doubtful "facts" and rumors~~~~~~
-Scorpion and Sub Zero will return (damn rumor)
-Will be some returning characters
MASTER CHIEF THE ARBITER
B E L I E V E
.::: GT-Iron E ManI :::.

mortal kombat is cool and all but i cant really play that game anymore. it changed so much. and mk 1,2,3> the rest
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

The best would be Marvel vs DC that would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMMARVEL​

I apologize to those of you whose feelings are going to get hurt, but after extensive play, I have to say...

NBA Live 08 >>>>>>> NBA 2k8>>>>>>>NBA 08

I was pretty pumped to try 2K8, but was disappointed, even after playing through 5 times.

Jericho was great...definetly a renter.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I kind of feel the same way bout Live and 2K8 but I'll be renting both then choose.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I doubt it would be DC too. Capcom is wack, they should've relased more Vs. titles a long time ago. Imagine DC vs. Image or something like that.

I'm still waiting for Street Fighter IV, but it doesnt look like they'll ever release it. SF III: Third Strike for Dreamcast was the best 2D fighter ever IMO.

Didn't say it would be just saying that would be the best.

No, actually the best would be DC vs Capcom vs Marvel :pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMMARVEL​

nba 2k8 demo- i loved it, so i can only imagine what the final version's gonna be like. and its better than live IMO.

jericho- it was aight, but kinda dissapointed tho..after playing the demo 3 times, i deleted it
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Back
Top Bottom