PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Hey, if anyone wants to add me, my PSN name is: o_BAD_RELIGION_o

Yea, I know, cheese, but I tried 4 other names that were in use, and I was getting ansy to destroy someone's life at COD3.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Anyone here do online skate? I tried for like 10 minutes but decided to go back to the career....
TEAM corNhuskers​

skate is available? I've been sleeping.

that demo is bannanas.
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Quote:
that demo is bannanas.
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

For those who are purchasing NBA 2k8 I heard that the controller scheme can't change which means the shooting button will be the square button by default :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm down for that 2K8 league. Let me know whats up on Tuesday.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

yea 2k did change the controller option so now everyone has to play with the default buttons i hate that cuz im so use to using circle to shoot oh well i will adjust i guess(i use the analog stick 75% of the time to shoot anyway)
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
st pattys sz 11.5
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11

I wanna get 2k8 but i gotta rent live first just cause.....
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Are you serious? They don't have an option to change the controller this year?

I use the default setting, but that's just DUMB (not giving the option to change).

I never understood why these next-gen systems STILL haven't come up with a way for gamers to map any button to wherever they'd like.

Out

I cant believe you cant change the controller for 2K8. Thats shocking. I wouldnt get it, even if I did have a PS3 lol.

Am I the only one grabbin Live 08? haha
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So, whats the best street fighter to get on ps2/3?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

or

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 ( good luck though finding a reasonable price :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

u can change your controller settings but square still remains the shoot button on all controler settings but u will get the hang of it quick atleast i did its a great game overall im happy i got it early so i can pratice
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
st pattys sz 11.5
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11

SFIII Third Strike was great and all, but for me I'm a bigger fan of SFII. Both great games though.
MASTER CHIEF THE ARBITER
B E L I E V E​
.::: GT-Iron E ManI :::.

Anybody in nyc that wants a tv on discount holla @ me...ill take care of yall....doesn't matter what kind of tv.....no fee @ all.
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."​
Team Negrodamus​

Courtesy of 1up.comWe don't have to wait until 2008 for rumble, sort of
2d2gfgp.jpg
Quote:
It's something that happened at TGS we were all a little concerned over. Sure, the DualShock 3 officially exists, but for some reason or other, it's not getting a release outside of Japan until spring of '08. Curious as to why this is the case, 1UP did a little bit of research and contacted Sony for a reason. Sony responded: "Given our production/manufacturing timeline we plan to introduce the new controller in Japan first and then release it in NA/Europe." It's vague, but we don't need to cry out in pain and reach for our pitchforks.

The DualShock 3 will work on our systems if we import them. Sony says there's no reason for them not to work, although some of the games that will require retroactive patches (Resistance, Warhawk) probably won't get those patches until the controller officially releases in our respective territories. But newer games and old PS2 games can get the rumble as soon as you import.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom