PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
DRich30

Quote:
PSN ID - InsaneKilla_D
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Assassin's Creed is going to bomb. Heed my words. :lol:
laugh.gif

That preview at E3 sealed it for me. Yes, the game looks good but there's nothing innovative to it. The fights are going to be cool up until the 10th one where you're pushing the same damned buttons 100 times over.
XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

A Few Skate Cheats:

Dem Bones

You can unlock a hidden character (or rather a hidden skeleton) called Dem Bones by breaking each bone in your current characters body three times. Check the injury log to peek at your progress. Have fun.

Best Buy Clothes

To unlock the special Best Buy clothing, enter this code at the main menu: up, down, left, right, square, R1, triangle, R2.

Plan B Warehouse

To unlock the Plan B Warehouse, beat Ryan Gallants pro challenge.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Does anyone have the roster file for NCAA 08? I went to buy it buy I don't have paypal... Anybody feeling nice? :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM corNhuskers

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Wilder, Im not home right now, but I have the NCAA 08 roster file

add me: gunnajay, and when I get home, I'll sign on....
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Well it's finally official...

From IGN:
Quote:
Official: 40GB PS3 and UK Price Cut
Much-rumoured low-spec PlayStation 3 announced by Sony and coming to the UK next week.
by Rob Burman, IGN UK

UK, October 5, 2007 - After weeks of speculation Sony has officially unveiled the lower-spec 40GB PlayStation 3 and has announced that it's heading to the UK on October 10 at the cut-down cost of 299 GBP. What's more, Sony is also slashing the cost of the 60GB PS3 down to 349 GBP.

The lower capacity hard drive aside, the entry level 40GB PS3 only has two USB ports (compared to the usual four), the multi-memory card port has been removed and the machine will not be backwards compatible with PlayStation 2 titleser Pack with a new Value Pack, priced 349 GBP, for which you get a 60GB PS3, a SIXAXIS controller and two first-party titles - although exactly what games will be on offer has yet to be confirmed.

"As we approach our very first PlayStation Christmas, it is satisfying to be able to offer UK consumers the choice of two PlayStation 3 packages both now representing remarkable value," commented Ray Maguire, managing director of SCEUK, "We have a brand new 40GB machine that represents an excellent entry point into the world of high definition games and movies, and we have the fully featured 60GB machine being offered with two next generation gaming experiences at a highly competitive price."

Meanwhile, president of SCEE David Reeves added: "The introduction of the new PS3 has been the result of extensive research into the entertainment needs and preferences of the next generation of PS3 owners. It has allowed us to deliver an extremely advanced, yet highly affordable High Definition entertainment system, configured to the needs of the next generation of European PS3 owners. PS3 has always been the device of choice for the discerning gamer and entertainment seeker, and the new PS3 is more than ever the perfect High Definition entertainment system."
:tongue:
tongue.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

quick question how do i send game invites to my friends on live i cant figute it out

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

So, I guess they're not releasing the dual 3 with the 40 huh.~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

Jade Raymond is definitely fly, saw her for the first time at E3 this year and thought she was real cute.

Quote:
boost, whats up my brotha? i see you got all the 411 as well, good looks! hollatcha girl!
Courtesy of Eurogamer.comConan demo cutting into PlayStation Network next week
39367_conanmicrosoftx_jpg_jpgcopy_qjpreviewth.jpg

Quote:
By Crom! Did you miss out on Conan's debut on Europe's Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles, or didn't have some cash on-hand to make a purchase? THQ has just sent out word that they will be stocking both Xbox Live and PlayStation Network with a playable demo come next week.

This entitles the PSN dudes to a sampling of Nihilistic Software's resident muscle-bound Cimmerian by October 11. Xbox Live subscribers will be getting their Conan demo three days earlier, on October 8. Conan has reportedly been released into Europe since late September. Expect the game's North American release to be cleaving its way through by this month.
My Take: :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of hdgamenews.comSony secures exclusive for Grand Theft Auto 7 ( Name yet to be announced )
rockstar-games-773875.bmp
Quote:
According to the November 2007 issue # 76 of the Official Xbox Magazine Sony has secured the next Grand Theft Auto, which would be number 7 in the series, to be a true exclusive to the Playstation 3.

"Rockstar really wanted to make a game that you can truly only do on PS3, harnessing the power of the Cell and Blu-ray disc and this deal lets them do just that" as said by Sony's Michael Shorrock in a statement to the press. " We handed Rockstar a signed blank check because we were short sighted enough to let Grand Theft Auto's exclusivity get away from us. Oops!"

Looks like the Xbox fans may be out of luck when it come to the next installment of Grand Theft Auto. If they do release a 360 version it sounds like it would have to be on multiple dvd discs if the game truly takes advantage of Blu-ray.

One thing is for sure. This will be interesting to watch play out. Stay tuned!

My Take: :lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

WilderShoeNCAA 08 rosters :smokin
smokin.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

GTA 7? Got damn we going to have to wait at least 10 years for that.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Thanks alot. :smokin
smokin.gif
Hit me up if you wanna play online ever.

It won't work... after i unzip it and put it on the usb and then try to find it on the PS3 it says Corrupted data. Tried it with my mac and my pc so I dunno why it wont work :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM corNhuskers

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Shay....get Live... haha.

Seriously, if you want it for online play, I can say Live 08 is not the best..its always turns into a one man shoe...defense is hard to control, but on the flip side, they call the absolute worst offensive fouls I have seen in any game.

I kind of like the Live online play, even with its flaws. Anybody try the 2K8 online? How is it?

Either way, we NEED to start a Live 08 League...its an oprion in Online mode.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Hurry up and decide Shay!!! We need some b-ball in our lives ASAP!!! lol
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Back
Top Bottom