PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

They shouldn't have never taken out BC to begin with. Just because they have 65 games coming out doesn't mean people want to play their old PS2/PS1 games. It's not like its hard to add a lil extra something.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Man, with all these new PS3's coming out i do not know which one to get... :\
ohwell.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

In other news, who's down for some NBA 2K8 right now?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Good game man. Damn, I blew it in the last two minutes.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Vince Carter could do no wrong, but J Kidd blew that three. If you would have made that, the game would have been yours. Great game man.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My bad about pausing the game , my Chinese food came. We definitely have to play again next time.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts

Dude I'm playing now is playing me with Wade. Not the Heat... WADE. Wack.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ElNino, I'm up for another game when you're done.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts

Let's play a game:
i'll give you guys a number and you try and guess what it is

the number is 0 (answer below)

0 equals the number of ps2 games i play on my PS3.

Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

1969 doesn't count.

there is only 4 complete GTA games and the rest were prequels.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

why dudes puttin' they PSN ID up there and not even adding the request? i spent alotta time addin' that @#%$..

Project Origin vid was sick,definitely will keep an eye out for it. I just hate the office settings, everything looks the same (desk, chairs, papers). Hopefully there are more environments this time around.
---------------------
Saving the world One cheerleader at a time..

I can name two PS2 games that I play on my PS3...

Street Fighter Anniversary (For Street Fighter III: Third Strike)
and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.

I'll try to add everyone tonight when I get home.

IHeartBoost: I know you hear this all the time but thanks man for the updates. One of my favorite posts here on NT.

I'm just gonna wait for the Street Fighter: HD thing to be online. One of the few games I'm anticipating. I wish we can get Rez to come online too...guess I'll settle for my PS2 version.

Till then, if anyone wants to play Super Puzzle Fighter HD, I'll be on. Name is Civickid96. :D
happy.gif

--Michael

Ok i couldn`t wait i had to get r vrs sd 08 so i got 07. I got it used from game stop so i have 7 days i`m thinking of playing it for 7 days and then getting bully and playing that for 7 days,then getting some atv game for 7 days. Do you think they stop you after a certain amt of turn ins? Gona pretty much do this till raw vrs sd 08 comes out :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

John, you weren't trying to see me in 2K8 earlier. I saw you in the lobby so I challenged you. You weren't ready for an L, huh? Oh and I'm calling it right now, Raw vs. Smackdown 2008 is mine. It's gonna be my title belt... sike but it should be a fun game and I'm gonna definitely be looking forward to taking it online.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Haha... I told you man, my squad was off. Chauncey REALLY missed like 10 3s... but then again, I probably should've stopped trying after the 5th miss. Oh well... good game man. Let me know whenever you're down to play again.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

anyone receive their free egm mag yet?
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

Maaaan... just got back from the club, I'm tired as hell, thought I post some gaming news before I call it a night.

Courtesy of ps3now.esSilver 40GB PS3 in the works?
ps3silver.jpg
Quote:
We already heard about some details on the 40GB PlayStation 3 SKU: that it definitely exists and that it has no backwards compatibility with PS2 games. There's another (rumored) tidbit about the 40GB PS3 SKU, and it's a bit more surprising. 40GB PS3s are rumored to come in Satin Silver color, and will sport a matte finish unlike the black and glossy 60GB and 80GB units.

Rumors of silver 40GB SKUs started when a Sony representative reportedly said this to website PSNow: "Yes, the finish on the 40GB model is a satin silver whereas the 60GB has a shiny finish."

Well, some might say that it's time that Sony's PlayStation 3 is given a color makeover. Does the Satin Silver 40GB PS3 SKU exist? Do stay tuned to find out more.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I wouldn't mind silver myself. That looks pretty good.

Go ahead and go to sleep Boost. I'll take it from here. :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
Simpsons Game GTA parody capped?

When Electronic Arts announced it had acquired the game license for The Simpsons, many worried the result would be games of lower caliber than 2003's well-regarded The Simpsons: Hit and Run. However, attendees at EA's Studio Showcase event last month were delighted by the bevy of game parody levels including in the megapublisher's The Simpsons Game, which included "Medal of Homer" (pictured) and "Sitar Hero" featuring convenience-store owner Apu singing "Pour Some Curry On Me."

Unfortunately, the publisher of one of the games the Simpsons sends up wasn't laughing--and took some serious action. Speaking with Computer & Video Games, Simpsons lead designer Greg Rizzer said that his team had to edit the level "Grand Theft Scratchy" at the request of EA rival Take-Two Interactive, whose Rockstar Games division publishes the Grand Theft Auto series.

"I was always under the impression that when you do parody, it's a sign of respect," Rizzer told the UK-based site. "If we make fun of Grand Theft Auto, we're not going to hurt the sales of Grand Theft Auto. But yeah, we've definitely had some reactions--we've had to pull stuff from the game." The Simpsons will ship for the DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Portable later this month.

I was actually looking forward to seeing how this worked out. Sucks we'll never get to see it now... :frown:
frown.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Courtesy of amazon.comAmazon now taking Final Fantasy XIII pre-orders for November 2008 release
final-fantasy-xiii-amazon-deal_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
Can't wait for the next premiere role-playing game from Square Enix? That's right, we're talking about Sony PlayStation 3 exclusive Final Fantasy XIII among others in the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII package. If you're really itching to get your hands on the game, well, you're out of luck. The good news is Amazon's taking pre-orders for FFXIII. The bad? It won't ship 'til November 30, 2008.

If the giant online retailer got the date right, we're looking at a 13 months wait here. Last time we heard of how far the Fabula Nova Crystallis project was into development, Squeenix said Final Fantasy XIII was 13% finished, while Final Fantasy Versus XIII was at 1.3%. Weird how the release date nailed the 30th instead of the 13th, we say.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom