PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Go ahead and go to sleep Boost. I'll take it from here. :smile:
smile.gif
Courtesy of bestbuy.comBest Buy lists Killzone 2 for December 31, 2007 launch
Best_Buy_Killzone_2_Listing_qjgenth.jpg

Quote:
A lot of us are living with the notion that Sony and Guerrilla Games' upcoming high-profile FPS Killzone 2 would come out sometime in 2008. That notion, however, is being put to the test as we spot the game in Best Buy with a December 31, 2007 release date.

We can't confirm or debunk the validity of this sighting just yet, but if it's any indication, we've seen a lot of similar retailer sightings ultimately turn out to be real. However, nothing's really for sure in the gaming industry so don't go getting your hopes too high.

Set in the hostile world of Helghan, Killzone 2 twists the FPS genre by adding more environmental interaction factors than ever. Players must not only defeat the enemies that they've gone after, they must also survive the fury of a homeworld invaded. We'll keep you updated on more developments surrounding this Killzone 2 rumor. In the meantime, you can click on the read link to see the aforementioned Best Buy page for yourself.
My Take: Damn, alot sooner than we though! That beta/multiplayer demo should be just around the corner than, :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
That beta/multiplayer demo should be just around the corner than
>:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
My bad...let's try this one
Quote:
From n4g:

Hitachi confirms 100 gig Blu-Ray disc compatibility with existing Blu Ray Players
nasim - contributor

This is just to dispel some confusion surrounding the compatibility of 100 gig Blu Ray discs on existing Blu Ray players including PS3. With a firmwire update all the existing Blu Ray players including ps3 could also be made to play the 100 gig Blu-ray discs.

Here is the official statement from Afterdawn:-

"To sweeten the pot even more, Hitachi says the discs are compatible with existing Blu-ray players and drives after an easy firmware update. "

The much anticipated 200 gig Blu-Ray disc is also on the way to make inroads against the competition . Afterdawn further reports :-

"Hitachi says they are now working on "improving the signal quality of its quad-layer technology" so that it can be ready to hit the market soon. The company also boasted that they were working on a eight-layer Blu-ray disc capable of storing 200GB of data. "
:wow:
eek.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

So the 40gb will not have the DS3?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= nnarum:.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

They don't mention it, so I don't think so. Not too sure yet...
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Aight so sd vr r 07 doesn't work on the ps3. So I'm off to go get bully. I still have about 6 trade in`s left till 08 so if you can think of any must play ps2 games lemme know.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

That silver PS3 does look nice.

Imma probably get the black one when I go away this week, still deciding whether I should get the 60 or 80 gig though.

Gunitjordan :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

^Do you mean PS3 If so, which one are you talking about The 40GB

Quote:
I still have about 6 trade in`s left till 08 so if you can think of any must play ps2 games lemme know.
-| H.C.I.C. |-

^^ no i mean the playstaion home when is that going to be available

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

NCTwin, your ?'s are upside down.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= nnarum:.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Quote:
Damn, alot sooner than we though! That beta/multiplayer demo should be just around the corner than
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

^^^ Yeah, now that I think about it, I don't, im crossing my fingers though.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^^ when is that going to be available someone please tell me

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

i need the new smaller team ps3, jrose got at me for the bigger one.
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

can't wait till killzone comeso ut..

finally set up my wifi at home.. old one crapped out on me.. played 2k8 for the first time.. MAD fun.. although a lil off from when you play regularly...

GT: kobetafr

Home was pushed back until next year, BUT the open beta is still set for this year.

Nnarum they're broken. I don't know why, but I can't get them up lol
-| H.C.I.C. |-

^^ thanks i cant wait to get that is it going to be free or do we have to buy it anyone know

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

Home will be free to download, while you'll have to pay for "premium" items.
-| H.C.I.C. |-

^^ thanks nc i can always count on you much appreciation

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

Back
Top Bottom