PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Some games don't need multiplayer. This is one of them.

Remember MGO?

indifferent.gif
to Ubisoft.

[h1]New Assassin's Creed Announced, Features Multiplayer[/h1]

[h2]New title to feature Ezio. Not an expansion for Assassin's Creed II.[/h2]

by Jim Reilly

January 13, 2010 - During Ubisoft's updated 2009 fiscal third quarter results this morning, it was revealed that a new episode of Assassin's Creed will be released in its fiscal 2011 year, which begins on April 2010, and will include an online multiplayer mode. Ubisoft also noted its new Ghost Recon and Driver titles will be out during the same time period.

"The 2010-11 fiscal year will see a greater number of franchise releases than fiscal year 2009-10, including Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, a new game in the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, Driver, Raving Rabbids 4 and a new episode of Assassin's Creed, which will be the first in the series to have an online multiplayer mode," the statement reads.

The update did not provide additional details on this new Assassin's Creed episode, such as a release date or if this mode is part of the two expansion downloads Ubisoft plans to roll out in early 2010 for Assassin's Creed 2.

IGN has contacted Ubisoft for clarification and will update this story when we hear back.

Update: Ubisoft has clarified, saying this is a new title featuring Ezio, and is not an expansion for Assassin's Creed 2. The new online multiplayer mode will be for an entirely new Assassin's Creed product. The Assassin's Creed Episodes project will pick up where Assassin's Creed 2 left off.

Said the same thing

I dont see how MP will work with ACII, it was a good game with no replay value but adding MP will not add replay value

Some of the best games I have ever played had zero replayability.

But they were so good, I played them through 1, 2, 3, or more times. ACII is one of those games I imagine I'll play through again.

MGS 4 was good enough stand alone as well.

Some of the best games I have ever played had zero replayability.

But they were so good, I played them through 1, 2, 3, or more times. ACII is one of those games I imagine I'll play through again.

MGS 4 was good enough stand alone as well.

Games like MGS 4 shut everything down. I think I beat it in 22 hours, but my mind was completely blown away from start to finish. Just sittin there like
eek.gif

Hopefully FF13 delivers
smh.gif
, but my Japanese friends are kinda upset about the game so we will see.

And heavy rain next month!? Damn, and Bioshock 2. I'm gonna cop but won't be able to play till summer most likely. Gonna murk Mass Effect and FF13though

White Knight Chronicles beginning of Feb

Star Ocean International a week later
pimp.gif

Great month span for RPG's. Copping these as well as XIII. Good solid 2 months of video gaming right there (at least).

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by i3allistic

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

new Ghost Recon modern warfare
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ghost recon was always modern

nah, i mean the 3rd person view not the OG FPS (even tho it was a classic)

But G.R.A.W (the only 3rd person view Ghost Recon) was modern/near future. I am pretty sure every Ghost Recon game ever released has been in a modern setting.

pimp.gif

Great month span for RPG's. Copping these as well as XIII. Good solid 2 months of video gaming right there (at least).

Are you in college? And is star ocean gonna still be bugged out?

Glad this RPGs are coming hard. These types of games are the reason why I'm such gamer. Reminds me of the good ole days, givin a brotha flashbacks

Good video explaining stuff on HDMI 1.4 and it will work when Sony releases a firmware update for 3D for gaming and watching 3D blu-ray's on the PS3:

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

pimp.gif

Are you in college? And is star ocean gonna still be bugged out?

Glad this RPGs are coming hard. These types of games are the reason why I'm such gamer. Reminds me of the good ole days, givin a brotha flashbacks

No, I've been done a couple years. I work out of my house, though, so I break up the work day with some video games. Lowers the stress level.
laugh.gif

Anyone know about or try this:

I'm going to do this myself when I replay God Of War I on a harder difficulty level.

Also a easy way to get this silver trophy:

2.jpg
Seeing Red

i was like 150 points away from getting that trophy...remember they take away the blades of chaos at the end and you can still upgrade after you beat ares,

Picked up Bayonetta, haven't had a chance to play it yet. Still haven't beat Uncharted 2 and don't think I will anytime soon. Still have MW2, SFIVand NBA2k10 on constant rotation.

HOLD UP!!!!

How did anyone miss this?

[table][tr][td]
ock.jpg
[/td] [td]Bad Nanny[/td] [td]Bronze Trophy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kill 20 Unbaptized Babies[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

That's a trophy in Dante's Inferno.

Here is the complete list for all the trophies in that game:
moz-screenshot-1.png

http://www.ps3trophies.or...dantes-inferno/trophies/

That's a really good site if your stuck on trying to figure out how to get a trophy for any PS3 game. I gotta admit it though when I first heard about thissite though I was
laugh.gif

As for Dante's Inferno I'm still going back and forth if I want to cop that game next month, but the more coverage I see about this game the moreI'm leaning towards buying it.

Check out this video:

At the 3:03 mark in the video it show's gameplay of killing babies, at the 3:14 mark one of the game designer laughs and says he's been called a babykiller.

Seriously watch this new direct gameplay feed video from G4TV.

All I have to say is OMFG
eek.gif

http://g4tv.com/hdvideos/...II-Direct-Feed-Gameplay/

Someone if they know how to embedd this video can you guys post the video in here because I don't know how to insert & embed non youtube videos here onNT which changed a couple months back where you code just copy and insert the embedd codes for most videos that were or were not on youtube. Damn yuku
mad.gif

More God Of War III stuff.

I forgot and still
laugh.gif
at the fact that 7 eleven stores sells video games.But if you pre order the game from them you get this exclusive poster:

4270790902_4d9bbde6a6_o.jpg

More God Of War III hype:

Watching that video made me
laugh.gif

[h2]I Am Alive delayed due to "re-engineering", says Ubisoft[/h2]
January 14th, 2010 @ 12:15
By Johnny Cullen

iamalivea.jpg

Ubisoft said in a conference call last night that I Am Alive now super-delayed for total redux.

The game got pushed back again yesterday, and now rests in the company's FY2011 line-up.

Ubisoft president Yves Guilemot also confirmed the Splinter Cell Conviction engine is being used for the mysterious title.

"We have been totally re-engineering the product, so it is still on the way," he said.

"It will use the Splinter Cell engine. We think it can become a very good quality product."

The game was revealed at E3 2008.

It was apparently Jade Raymond's next project afterthe original Assassin's Creed, but thatturned out to be bollocks.

Its development was pulled from Darkworks to thecompany's Shanghai studio, as reported in March last year.

Earlier this morning, however, Ubisoft France confirmedthat the game was still in pre-production alongside Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Back
Top Bottom