PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not sure if this was posted... But there's no way in hell I am going through 176 pages. If it was posted already, my bad.
HEAVY RAIN:

Don't know how I feel about it.
i saw the gameplay yesterday. it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ill cop

wow i really thought the y were gona show a documentary on it on the history channel or sumthin after seein that

heavy rain looking a lot like gta iv, does it play anything like it?

anyone down for cod: MW2 spec-ops co-op? tryna finish all the missions with 3 stars, hit me up if u want to finish spec-ops. psn: ning726

Man March is going to burn a hole in my wallet.

MLB 10 The Show
God Of War III Ultimate Edition
Final Fantasy XIII

All will be copped .

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

anyone down for cod: MW2 spec-ops co-op? tryna finish all the missions with 3 stars, hit me up if u want to finish spec-ops. psn: ning726

From what I've seen so far not even close to being anything like GTA IV.

A demo will be hitting PSN soon also.

Just made my gamertag last night, finally got the internet set up, hit me up if you wanna play madden.. i won my first three games i played last night...

my gamertag is IndyStateOfMind

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wow i really thought the y were gona show a documentary on it on the history channel or sumthin after seein that
The Unearthing the legend franchise documentary comes with ultimate edition .

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Yea, GTA IV was fun to play.
Well, if you enjoy make-up mini games, then I guess you could have fun with Heavy Rain.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Well, if you enjoy make-up mini games, then I guess you could have fun with Heavy Rain.

Which is why yours is already preordered.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

330ejaf.gif

I'm surprised and really disappointed that Sony isn't making any plans to do a God Of War PS3 bundle.

I mean if they were to do a sick custom PS3 slim 250GB bundle with God Of War III & the God Of War Collection with a sick custom theme on the actualconsole like the Final Fantasy XIII bundle Sony would sell a bunch of consoles and God Of War III.

God Of War III is a type game that will make some people buy a PS3 just to play this game since it's an exclusive franchise to Sony.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

330ejaf.gif

IwngGNbrR.jpg

You guys remember this list? It's from GTHD, and is being carried over to GT5. Only thing that missing (which hasn't be announced yet) is Track Day, BSpec, Bulletin Board, Spectator Mode, Livery Editor, License Plate Editor and Race Builder. Hopefully in the coming weeks these things will finally beannounced.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

um... don't know where to put this but here, this is the trailer for the Tekken movie coming out, it looks good i'll definitely watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/v/ekn9teSAi-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ekn9teSAi-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&
sorry if it's been posted already... haven't been on NT much.
I'll watch it, but as a blu-ray rental from blockbuster or netflix or just wait for it to hit HBO.

No way am I spending $12 dollars to watch that at my local movie theater.

Via blog.eu.playstation.com

European Heavy Rain special edition looks wet, classy
gamheavyrainspeced580.jpg

If you're still a little incensed about the totally boobular North American box art for Heavy Rain, you might want to skip right past this post. See, Sony Europe recently revealed the EU-only special edition bundle for Quantic Dream's mystery/thriller, and it looks pretty wonderful. It's got stylish fold-out packaging covered in realistic, imprinted raindrops, and comes with a DLC voucher, a page covered in helpful notes and some do-it-yourself origami.

More importantly, the front of the game doesn't look terrible. Europe's current ratio of not-terrible Heavy Rain covers to terrible Heavy Rain covers is an impressive 2:0. They are batting 1000, as far as not-terrible Heavy Rain covers are concerned.

My Take: Damn, why cant we get a SE edition?
tired.gif

How about some Naughty Bear screens?

naughtybear112101.jpg

naughtybear112102.jpg

naughtybear112105.jpg

naughtybear112106.jpg

naughtybear112107.jpg

My dude cooking that +%$$%
laugh.gif
. Based off the screens and 2 released trailers, this looks to be one of those games to piss of parents and ESRB. Hopefully theviolence holds up, ill copp than.

Back
Top Bottom