PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Awesome. Coming soon.

4446413592_40502ac608.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

They already did a Kratos sockboy, correct?

yup for pre ordering little big planet

just finished the game on titan 8 hours to finish.

its a excellent single player story and the challenges are  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^

grin.gif
i just finished all the challenges. some of them were a lil annoying. the reward for all that is not that satisfying.

i wished we would be able to play the game over again with all our acquired items and upgrades. something similar to devil may cry

vintage... u going for the platinum trophy and playing through on chaos mode?

^ Dante's Inferno was a pretty cool game IMO. I need to get the other costumes and new level they added.

EDIT: Also, for those of you that pre-ordered GOW III through Gamestop, have you received the e-mail yet?~

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^

grin.gif
i just finished all the challenges. some of them were a lil annoying. the reward for all that is not that satisfying.

i wished we would be able to play the game over again with all our acquired items and upgrades. something similar to devil may cry

vintage... u going for the platinum trophy and playing through on chaos mode?
yea i just finished them too the grab one is a pain, but did the gorgon one my first try pure luck

i just need to max out weapons, use the heilos head and the 1000 hit combo and two other easy ones to get

platinum. i only killed Poseidon on my run on chaos mode

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Dante's Inferno was a pretty cool game IMO. I need to get the other costumes and new level they added.

EDIT: Also, for those of you that pre-ordered GOW III through Gamestop, have you received the e-mail yet?~

you mean for the extra skin?? i sure as hell haven't

What e-mail are y'all talking about? I just got a little card thing from them when I picked up my copy of GoW3 with the code for the skin.

Originally Posted by Noskey

What e-mail are y'all talking about? I just got a little card thing from them when I picked up my copy of GoW3 with the code for the skin.
when you get that code you cant enter it in the playstation store. you have to go to the god of war web site sign in and enter the code,

so they can email you another one

^ You can't play a new game with any of your upgrades? Damn, that suck!~
I find it odd that you can't seeing as in the second game u could. I beat the game on Titan. I died so many times tho.Great story.

Did anyone else notice
Spoiler [+]
When Gaia comes to kill Zeus and Kratos, that Zeus mentions that Gaia should have used her other pawn. Any clues on what or who he meant?

I kinda wish they didn't cut Elijah Wood's part from the game (It's why he got a special thanks in the Voice Over section). I would have liked to see Pan in the game.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

I find it odd that you can't seeing as in the second game u could. I beat the game on Titan. I died so many times tho.Great story.

Did anyone else notice
Spoiler [+]
When Gaia comes to kill Zeus and Kratos, that Zeus mentions that Gaia should have used her other pawn. Any clues on what or who he meant?

I kinda wish they didn't cut Elijah Wood's part from the game (It's why he got a special thanks in the Voice Over section). I would have liked to see Pan in the game.
They couldnt do the whole Game + mode because it would ruin the game. If you notice, theres a great deal of things that are present but inaccessible until later in the game when you get a certain weapon/item. Having everything from the beginning would be a mess, unless they disabled it somehow. Stig said it would really take the player out of the game to constantly do that.

Who knows, maybe theyll patch it in. Id appreciate that.

About your spoiler
Spoiler [+]
Im pretty sure they meant Hercules. Kratos was the "favorite" of Zeus, whereas Hercules was sent on another adventure or whatever. I doubt it means Kratos' mortal brother since it wouldnt make much sense. If you go back to the battle with Hercules, it should tie it together a little better. Fantastic ending imo, cant wait to see the alternate. Hopefully they keep their word and drop it as DLC.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Did anyone else notice
Spoiler [+]

They couldnt do the whole Game + mode because it would ruin the game. If you notice, theres a great deal of things that are present but inaccessible until later in the game when you get a certain weapon/item. Having everything from the beginning would be a mess, unless they disabled it somehow. Stig said it would really take the player out of the game to constantly do that.

Who knows, maybe theyll patch it in. Id appreciate that.

About your spoiler
Spoiler [+]
Im pretty sure they meant Hercules. Kratos was the "favorite" of Zeus, whereas Hercules was sent on another adventure or whatever. I doubt it means Kratos' mortal brother since it wouldnt make much sense. If you go back to the battle with Hercules, it should tie it together a little better. Fantastic ending imo, cant wait to see the alternate. Hopefully they keep their word and drop it as DLC.
Yea that sounds about right for the new game+
Spoiler [+]
I was thinking that but if so, why did Zeus just say Herc's name? I feel that it could go either way.

The only thing i dislike about GoW3 is that when before you select the game to play from XMB...that you cant set that picture as a wallpaper!

Originally Posted by Icecixz

The only thing i dislike about GoW3 is that when before you select the game to play from XMB...that you cant set that picture as a wallpaper!

Oh, wait. You can't?

eyes.gif

Easy pass.
JUST KIDDING

Back
Top Bottom