PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
Trevor+Ariza+holds+up+3+fingers.jpg

nice one
laugh.gif

I cant wait to see a vid of it.
pimp.gif

Is dead space worth $20????????????

As 4 new ps3 owners heres my must-have list

GT5 (only Prologue's out right now)
Uncharted 2
GTA 4 or DLC
Madden
MW2
FF13
Tekken 6

Yes I own mlb, kz2, fallout GOTY, MGS and GOW 3 etc but so far these are not must-haves IMO

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Uncharted 2
GTA 4 or DLC
Madden
MW2
FF13
Tekken 6

Yes I own mlb, kz2, fallout GOTY, MGS and GOW 3 etc but so far these are not must-haves IMO

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Uncharted 2
GTA 4 or DLC
Madden
MW2
FF13
Tekken 6

roll.gif

uhm. MGS is a MUST have. %+!%!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Marvel Vs Capcom 3 announced at Captivate[/h2]

April 19th, 2010 @ 17:07

By Patrick Garratt

marvelcapcom3.jpg

Embargoes are, like, so last century. PlanetXbox360’s posted a bunch of details on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 after its showing at Captivate in Hawaii last week.

EventsHub has a precis:

- Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

- The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing
fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game
includes on the disc.

- This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be
something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and
Street Fighter 4.

- The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

- The game will run in 1080p resolution.

- It will be a disc-based release.

- Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year’s E3 which is held on June 15 – 17th.

So. Yeah. You’ll see lots more on this tomorrow when the Captivate embargo lifts.

PS3 version of FF14 is delayed until December.

PC still on track for September

New unannounced third person shooter from Square-Enix will be on hand for E3, full list of games minus the one bombshell announcement from Namoura to come later this week.

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png

thank you... you just made my week.. i didnt even need the latter 2 pics... just the first one and I marked out.. can anyone hit me with the black kid birthday .gif?

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Sound the Sirens, MAG Update Incoming
MAGincoming.jpg

When you develop a 256-player FPS shooter like MAG, which has an active community of over 10,000+ gamers a day, the need for constant updates is a must. Zipper Interactive realized this long before MAG hit the market and thankfully removed many of the glitches and bugs before release. Still, issues are commonplace in an online FPS and thankfully MAG is receiving a new update this week.

This is for all 3 of yall.

Via Ubisoft Press Release

Ubisoft ditches paper manuals for Xbox 360, PS3 games
ubisoft-logo-2.jpg

UBISOFT[emoji]174[/emoji] LAUNCHES ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY PACKAGING FOR ITS PC, XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 SYSTEM VIDEO GAMES

Today Ubisoft announced an environmental initiative to eliminate paper game manuals, replacing them with an in-game digital manual for all titles on PlayStation 3 (PS3) system and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The program, the first initiative of its kind in the video game industry, launches worldwide with Shaun White Skateboarding this holiday 2010.

Ubisoft's digital game manuals will provide multiple benefits for the player and the environment. Including the game manual directly in the game will offer the player easier and more intuitive access to game information, as well as allow Ubisoft to provide gamers with a more robust manual. Ubisoft internal data shows that producing one ton of paper used in Ubisoft's game manuals consumes an average of two tons of wood from 13 trees, with a net energy of 28 million BTU's (equivalent to average heating and energy for one home/year), greenhouse gases equivalent of over 6,000 lbs of CO2, and wastewater of almost 15,000 gallons.

"It's pretty cool that Ubisoft is making a conscious effort to go green with its new video game packaging," commented Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White. "I'm excited for my new skateboarding game to come out and stoked that it will be the very first Ubisoft game to be part of their green packaging initiatives."

In addition to Ubisoft's efforts to decrease paper usage in its game packaging, Ubisoft has partnered with Technimark, Inc. to release the entertainment industry's most environmentally-responsible DVD case for all of its future PC titles in North America. The 100 percent-recycled polypropylene "ecoTech" DVD case will make its debut with Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction PC video game on April 27, 2010. Ubisoft has featured digital game manuals in its PC titles distributed in North America since March 2010.

"Ubisoft is often recognized for making great games, but it's a special privilege to be the industry leader at saving trees," said Laurent Detoc, president of Ubisoft North America. "Eco-friendly initiatives are important to the global community and introducing in-game digital manuals on Xbox 360 and PS3 is just the latest example of Ubisoft's ongoing commitment to being a more environmentally conscious company."

What's a game manual? Are those the things on the left side of the PS2 cases?
eyes.gif

New unannounced third person shooter from Square-Enix will be on hand for E3, full list of games minus the one bombshell announcement from Namoura to come later this week.

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
eek.gif
pimp.gif
YESS!!! thought id be in my late 20s before this came out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I'd didn't think I would be in my EARLY 20's! God I feel old thinking back to the first KH

i wanna pick up a $20-$30 game today that would last me a while in between playing and beating arkham asylum and playing mw2. im thinking like either saboteur, infamous, ultimate alliance 2 or ghostbusters, what would u recommend? my collection goes like this-mw2, madden, dead space, batman, mgs4, burnout, oblivion, gta4 and bioshock

cool news on mvc3 and kh3!!

im on chapter 11 of ffxiii... intro to the chapter is so dope!

been exploring the gran pulse area.

did a lil grinding and farming for a minute.

got killed by the gigantic turtle in 3 seconds.

overall pretty good. i just wished this chapter came a lot sooner in the game.

one bombshell announcement from Nomura to come later this week.

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just finished downloading all openings and endings for the games in HD

ps3 lacks quality games in the horror genre. resident evil 5 was not scary at all, dead space was alright.... siren is prolly the scariest game but still tame compared to the OG silent hill. any info on a new silent hill coming out for the ps3?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Spoiler [+]
magic_kingdom.jpg

24715_3-hearts.png
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

awesome 
pimp.gif

i loved the first two. HS, care to tell us if its gonna be mutiplat or a ps3 exclusive?

Back
Top Bottom