PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

\
Originally Posted by HOVKid

It's official...I am never going to beat God of War II.  I should have never bought III.

I cannot for the life of me beat Zeus at the end of that game.  I almost broke another controller last night.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Don't let this stump stop u from getting to a great game such as God of War 3!!!!

It's official...I am never going to beat God of War II.  I should have never bought III.

I cannot for the life of me beat Zeus at the end of that game.  I almost broke another controller last night.

zeus in 2 or 3? i beat 3 yest. in normal and dude was pretty easyactually the hardest boss was prolly hades

HovKid:

Tell us what you are having trouble with. I beat the game on Titan, so I can provide some tips!
Also, what is everyone's thoughts on Dante's Inferno? My friend let me borrow it, but with the bad review scores I don't think I want to waste time playing it.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

HovKid:

Tell us what you are having trouble with. I beat the game on Titan, so I can provide some tips!
Also, what is everyone's thoughts on Dante's Inferno? My friend let me borrow it, but with the bad review scores I don't think I want to waste time playing it.

PO
A 7.5 isn't considered "bad" IMO. That's about the average score it's been getting from what I've seen.
But I mainly bought it off of the strength of the commercial using the Bill Withers snippet. Also, I needed something to tide me over till GOW3 came out. If you're a fan of GOW, jumping into it will be easy because it's literally the same controls/fighting mechanics. I personally think Dante has a stronger story (although this game is vaguely based off of the poem) as well. Overall it was a fun experience for me. The enemies might get repetitive here and there, but overall it's definitely worth playing. Especially if you are just borrowing it and not having to pay for it.

PO2345 wrote:
HovKid:

PO
OK, I don't get it because I basically rocked the rest of the game and am just getting annihilated on this part.  I'm taking about God of War II.

I get past when Zeus is big, and then when he gets small.....its over.  I cannot get past the part when he gets small.  I even looked at that ign guide and it does nothing for me.

I even did the Chonos rage so no joke it got up to 200 hits and he still did not even move on to the next part of the fight.

I so need to get past this part.

PO2345 wrote:
HovKid:

PO
OK, I don't get it because I basically rocked the rest of the game and am just getting annihilated on this part.  I'm taking about God of War II.

I get past when Zeus is big, and then when he gets small.....its over.  I cannot get past the part when he gets small.  I even looked at that ign guide and it does nothing for me.

I even did the Chonos rage so no joke it got up to 200 hits and he still did not even move on to the next part of the fight.

Yo I remember I had the SAME issue

Check it, kill the big form then use rage of the titans on his first form. Then  he gets all pissed and will take the sword. Now in this form without the blade just keep using the earthquake attack and you should dominate that form. For the next phase you should now have enough energy to pop rage of the titans again. I think when i popped Rage I did massive damage but using L1+triangle but i forget... Once you do the next little cutscene that you should have enough magic orbs to pop earthquake again. You just have to keep deflecting his stupid lightening attacks back at him and you'll get a small bit of health/magic back.

But using the fully upgraded Atlas quake and Rage is how I got him down.

i know Re5 gold edition kinda old but can anyone tell me how long the extra episodes are? I need a coop game this uncharted %$%% gets boring at times. No love for Heavenly Sword? Thats a classic for the ps3 in my eyes

yo anyone on here play borderlands still? i picked it up the 1st week of release but am just now starting to play it. also anyone wanna go through re5 again?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

update 3.30 is up now FYI
http://blog.us.playstatio...-system-software-update/
Hi everyone, in our continued effort to provide the best, most comprehensive entertainment experience possible, we’ll be adding a few new features to PlayStation 3 (PS3) via the latest system software update, which is a mandatory update and will be available shortly. Most notably, you’ll see some new sorting options within Trophies that make it easier to claim bragging rights among your friends on PlayStation Network.

* Trophy enhancements –- Now you can more easily sort trophies in the [Trophy Collection] and [Comparing Trophy] sections. Sorting can be done with [Trophy Collection] in the [Game Category] and also when comparing trophies with your friends in the [Friend Category]
o Trophy Folder (Title List) can be sorted by game name/ by title according to the date in which you earned your last trophy (ascending/descending)
o Add-on list (Group list) can be sorted by original/the date in which you earned your last trophy (ascending/descending)
o Trophy list can be sorted by original/trophy name/grade/date of obtaining the trophy (ascending/descending)

In addition, this update preps the PS3 system for some upcoming new features, including 3D stereoscopic gaming, which is coming soon to PS3, in time for the launch of Sony’s 3D BRAVIA TVs.

Let us know your thoughts and as always, we look forward to your feedback.

26509_103904156318985_103866276322773_32523_6607587_n.jpg

http://marvelvscapcom-3.com/

[h1]http://kotaku.com/5521655/ps3-gets-major-league-baseball-games[/h1]
[h1]PS3 Gets Major League Baseball Games[/h1]
According to the New York Times, Sony will tomorrow spill the beans on a deal that will see Major League Baseball games streamed live to PlayStation 3 consoles.

Yes, by the end of the week Americans will be able to turn on their PS3, sign up to the league's MLB.TV service, and watch "out of market" games over the PlayStation Network.

It's of course not free; like Netflix, you'll need to pay the MLB.TV subscription, which will set you back $100 for the standard package or $120 for a "premium" deal.

That's, uh, steep. But if you're a sports fan, and would rather watch the games streamed to your big TV instead of a phone or your desktop computer (and don't already own a set-top box that supports MLB.TV), this might still sound like a good idea. Does it? I don't know. $100 a year for baseball games sounds crazy.

Is anyone enjoying FF XIII at the moment.. I played 3 hours so far and it has been the MOST boring experience ever..all i've been doing is walking around-cutscene-AutoBattles- and repeat...i actually fell asleep doing this multiple times...

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Is anyone enjoying FF XIII at the moment.. I played 3 hours so far and it has been the MOST boring experience ever..all i've been doing is walking around-cutscene-AutoBattles- and repeat...i actually fell asleep doing this multiple times...
laugh.gif

I feel u. Me and my gf just broke up and I nearly cried when I realized that all my save files are on her PS3 and not mine. Oh well she's emailing me that stuff ASAP

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

I feel u. Me and my gf just broke up and I nearly cried when I realized that all my save files are on her PS3 and not mine. Oh well she's emailing me that stuff ASAP
you're going to cry again. you can't move files like that. you're going to have to start all over again.
ohwell.gif

this is why ppl don't d/l saves off of gamefaqs...its copy protected.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

you're going to cry again. you can't move files like that. you're going to have to start all over again.
ohwell.gif

this is why ppl don't d/l saves off of gamefaqs...its copy protected.

so wait I can move my PS2 and PS1 files but not the PS3 ones? smh

EDIT:
Was this established in an update because I'm sure you used to be able to do that. I've done it before (When MGS4 dropped).

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

PO2345 wrote:
HovKid:

PO

Yo I remember I had the SAME issue

Check it, kill the big form then use rage of the titans on his first form. Then  he gets all pissed and will take the sword. Now in this form without the blade just keep using the earthquake attack and you should dominate that form. For the next phase you should now have enough energy to pop rage of the titans again. I think when i popped Rage I did massive damage but using L1+triangle but i forget... Once you do the next little cutscene that you should have enough magic orbs to pop earthquake again. You just have to keep deflecting his stupid lightening attacks back at him and you'll get a small bit of health/magic back.

But using the fully upgraded Atlas quake and Rage is how I got him down.

Bro, I have to give you props.  For 3 straight night I could not get past that part and you gave me the key that unlocked the whole thing.  Basically, the key to the whole Zeus fight was the minute he gets small, do Rage of the Titans and swing the sword like crazy until he takes it.  YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

I knew already about Atlas Quake.  That was the first thing I upgraded when I got going in the game and I think that is the reason I dominated that game.  Going Rage of the Titans te second he gets small and swinging until he takes the sword was the key.

End of God of War II was dope as hell.  I started God of War III last night right after.  Holy Jesus so far is all I can say.

[h2]West and Zampella’s bonuses handed out to remaining Infinity Ward staff[/h2]
April 22nd, 2010 @ 15:23
By Stephany Nunneley

money.jpg

Actvision has handed out the bonuses due to Jason West and Vince Zampella to the Infinity Ward staff that are still with the company.

According to a post made by Dan Amrich over on the Facebook Page“Gamers against Bobby Kotick & Activision

Back
Top Bottom