PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ Picked up the premium subscription for $20 when they had a mispricing on their website about a month ago. Not sure if you can sign up for it through the PS3 but it would probably just be easier to do it through a computer. FYI, mlb apparently has really strict black out rules, i.e. if you're in nyc you can't catch the yankees stream, so make sure you read through those before you sign up. Last night I had no lag whatsoever, something I never experienced on my laptop. Check out some of the youtube videos of how it works, its definitely very well done. I hope the NBA does something similar for next year.
im down if they get an NBA version of this.

i dont care if the black out the NY games cuz the knicks suck... unless they get lebron when he becomes a free agent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

for those of you who are playing FF13, wheres a good place to get gil? i just started chapter 11 and i already beat all the low level marks.
i want to upgrade a few things but i dont have the gil to afford anything good.
its kinda hard to get gils in this game, probably because u dont need it to beat the game. the only use for gils are to upgrade ur weapons and accessories. honestly u dont even need upgraded weapons and accessories unless ur trying to get a 100% complete and get the platinum trophy.

the best spot to obtain gils is after u finish the game... warp back to gran pulse and farm on adamantoise & adamantortoise. their drop items sell for a lot of gils = 150,000

Originally Posted by Battousai701

for those of you who are playing FF13, wheres a good place to get gil? i just started chapter 11 and i already beat all the low level marks.
its kinda hard to get gils in this game, probably because u dont need it to beat the game. the only use for gils are to upgrade ur weapons and accessories. honestly u dont even need upgraded weapons and accessories unless ur trying to get a 100% complete and get the platinum trophy.

the best spot to obtain gils is after u finish the game... warp back to gran pulse and farm on adamantoise & adamantortoise. their drop items sell for a lot of gils = 150,000
i was planning on getting it.
laugh.gif

thank you for the help. looks like i have to keep going with the story then.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ Picked up the premium subscription for $20 when they had a mispricing on their website about a month ago. Not sure if you can sign up for it through the PS3 but it would probably just be easier to do it through a computer. FYI, mlb apparently has really strict black out rules, i.e. if you're in nyc you can't catch the yankees stream, so make sure you read through those before you sign up. Last night I had no lag whatsoever, something I never experienced on my laptop. Check out some of the youtube videos of how it works, its definitely very well done. I hope the NBA does something similar for next year.
im down if they get an NBA version of this.

i dont care if the black out the NY games cuz the knicks suck... unless they get lebron when he becomes a free agent
laugh.gif
They def need a NBA.tv app for the upcoming season this fall, i'd buy that %%$% instantly.

from MAG blog:
[h1]MAG Free DLC: Fast Attack Pack on April 29[/h1]
posted by Jeremy Dunham, April 22, 2010 9:00 am

Marksmen will likey!

Mark April 29 on your calendars now, because it’s the day you’re going to see our next 100% Free MAG DLC add-on! Known as the “Fast Attack

laugh.gif

If you want money NOW, make sure to sell any components that have "premium" in their description. They are good for nothing but selling.

Ray, I think the sidequests > the game itself, IMO.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

If you want money NOW, make sure to sell any components that have "premium" in their description. They are good for nothing but selling.

Ray, I think the sidequests > the game itself, IMO.

i sold all of those a long time ago. it helped me level up a lot of weapons to max, but its still not enough. lol

THESE ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED

But you can still keep the games from the banned account to use on your main Acc, that is why they are usefull.

I Offer a 24 Hour NO-BAN guarantee, which means, if the account is banned before you are able to spend 100$ during the 24 hours(Starting the second i PM You), i will give you a free replacement account. If you are caught lieing that the account was banned before u spent the money, you will be reported to jon/ the moderating staff.

How to use these accounts:

1. Make a new user on your PS3.

2. Select the button that says "Sign Up for playstation Network"

3. Select the "Use an Existing account" button

4. Enter in the email and password that i pmed you via TBN or E-mail.

5. Sign in and go to the playstation store.

6. Go Buy anything in the store/ video marketplace until you have used all your 150$.

7. Let all of your downloads complete.

8. Sign off the PS3 Account and log onto your main ps3 account.

9. Install the games/ add-ons/ themes/etc.. (You don't need to do anything for videos, they just show up in your video section of the XMB)

10. You are good to go, you now have 150$ worth of PSN goodies.

11. Come back here so you can buy another
laugh.gif
or order one for your friends!

12. +Rep me.

Looks legit. Anyone have any more information? this is what i found looks legit(sort of
roll.gif
)

It's legit, it's jus the fact that I don't think there's 150 dollars worth of material on there, but i could be wrong

with that said I'm gettin

all the r.e. Games

all the ff games an

Twisted metal

alright, if dude proves himself. I got 20 for it. I just bought the system and the first thing I got was final fantasy 7.. so having psn store chips to play with would be dope.

^^

I do!
Question though for UC2 players. I downloaded the "Siege" DLC, but how do i start a CO-OP to try the Nepal level or any of the other levels on HARD?

PO

I'm still on UC2 from time to time but not as much since hitting 60 a couple months ago..

PO, In your profile (hit square) there's a co op option for difficulty on the bottom right-column..

^^
Yeah, i know, but every time i start a match through "matchmaking" it always ends up on Easy or Normal.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Yeah, i know, but every time i start a match through "matchmaking" it always ends up on Easy or Normal.

PO

Basically u are going to have to go with a group of friends who have it set to the same thing.

that would 150 would have been good if i could use it on home
laugh.gif
...yes I'm one of the few here who still uses home even though i haven't been on in a minute
laugh.gif
... on another note i finally beat GOW3 it was on easy but watever i beat it.... its definitely a good game even though its only a little over 12 hours to beat
pimp.gif
... i want to get into final fantasy 13 but I'm just so lazy... I'm in chapter 4 right now

Yo dude with psn money, get at me. I cannot find your post hence not being able to pm you. Or if someone has his handle could you let me kno what it is? Thanks

I'm trying to step up my ps1 collection, they need to add Dino Crisis to psn

Anybody down for some Plunder matches in UC2?

I want to take advantage of this double cash weekend thing they got going
laugh.gif
. I want the Half Loaded BoH even though I still have a long way to go 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom