PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Dude is legit. It works on anything in the store. Movies, Themes, Etc.
Just trying to figure out a way once everything finishes downloading to save it to my "real" PSN ID.

PO

I'm looking for a shooter game. I've narrowed it down to MGS 4 and MW2. BTW my on-line play will probably be minimal at best and looking for a more "realistic" feel. Any input or advice is a appreciated.

Thanks in advance.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I'm looking for a shooter game. I've narrowed it down to MGS 4 and MW2. BTW my on-line play will probably be minimal at best and looking for a more "realistic" feel. Any input or advice is a appreciated.

Thanks in advance.~
Bad Company 2 is as realistic as you can get. The bullets are effected by gravity and you have to use teamwork x strategy to win.

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo dude with psn money, get at me. I cannot find your post hence not being able to pm you. Or if someone has his handle could you let me kno what it is? Thanks

I'm trying to step up my ps1 collection, they need to add Dino Crisis to psn
same! ..

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

BFBC2 is REAL AS #%@+!
pimp.gif
Yup, dudes are sleepin

I went wild on the playstation network store with the wallet deal.. got my essentials like final fantasy 8, tactics (already had 7,) and then went wild on random stuff like fat princess, ratchet/clank, etc. For the record, I was playing "Throw it in the Bag" during the shopping spree.

As a relatively new owner of the system, this was a major help.

Exactly I went with all the final fantasies all the resident evils, by the time I get bored with all these I hope they throw final fantasy ix or x on psn

I copped The Bourne Conspiracy at GameStop for $14...this thing is a "buried treasure". If you see it for cheap definitely get it, its fun.

The%20Bourne%20Conspiracy%20-%20link%201.jpg

Via Joystiq.com

DJ Hero getting challenging track pack next week
djheromagic.jpg

Wanna know the most stylish, funkiest manner in which a person can simultaneously dislocate both of their wrists? We wager it's by playing the three mixes which will be added to DJ Hero on April 29 as part of the "Domination Pack." The three punishing tunes included in the DLC are:

* Darude's "Sandstorm" mixed with Josh Wink's "Higher State of Consciousness"
* Wolfgang Gartner's "Wolfgang's Fifth Symphony" (Beat Juggle)
* Danny Byrd's "Red Mist VIP" (Beat Juggle)

A video of the Wolfgang track is posted after the jump. Just watching it makes our brains, hands and fingers hurt.

zichardruniga: could you pm me that psn moniezz dudes Nt handle

I need to get on that Dino crisis and MGS crack

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ Picked up the premium subscription for $20 when they had a mispricing on their website about a month ago. Not sure if you can sign up for it through the PS3 but it would probably just be easier to do it through a computer. FYI, mlb apparently has really strict black out rules, i.e. if you're in nyc you can't catch the yankees stream, so make sure you read through those before you sign up. Last night I had no lag whatsoever, something I never experienced on my laptop. Check out some of the youtube videos of how it works, its definitely very well done. I hope the NBA does something similar for next year.
im down if they get an NBA version of this.

i dont care if the black out the NY games cuz the knicks suck... unless they get lebron when he becomes a free agent
laugh.gif
if playstation did this with the NFL, id die a happy man

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ Picked up the premium subscription for $20 when they had a mispricing on their website about a month ago. Not sure if you can sign up for it through the PS3 but it would probably just be easier to do it through a computer. FYI, mlb apparently has really strict black out rules, i.e. if you're in nyc you can't catch the yankees stream, so make sure you read through those before you sign up. Last night I had no lag whatsoever, something I never experienced on my laptop. Check out some of the youtube videos of how it works, its definitely very well done. I hope the NBA does something similar for next year.
im down if they get an NBA version of this.

i dont care if the black out the NY games cuz the knicks suck... unless they get lebron when he becomes a free agent
laugh.gif
if playstation did this with the NFL, id die a happy man
As much as I'd love for Sony to strike a deal with the NBA to put NBA� Legaue Pass Broadband on the PSN. The quality for NBA League Pass Broadband SUCKS big time compared to MLB.tv� .The games on NBA League Pass Broadband aren't in HD like MLB.tv, the video resolution of the games streamed suck also. As for NFL season pass it's not available to people in the US because of the deal Directv has with thre NFL with NFL Sunday Ticket. Trust me I know they offer NFL game pass package outside of the US because I had it while I was working & living in Germany.

[h2]Yoshinori Ono says to ask Capcom for another Darkstalkers[/h2]
April 24th, 2010 @ 23:45
By Stephany Nunneley

mvc31.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV producer Yoshinori Ono has said that if youwant another Darkstalkers game, start bugging the living hell out ofCapcom.

Speaking to VideogamesDailyduring a SSFIV preview in London, Ono said that he wants to make asequel to the vampire fighter so bad, he talks about it all the time,hoping that Capcom will take the hint.

“I always try and talk about Darkstalkers during interviews,

After owning a 360 for 2 years... I'm thinking of copping a PS3.   My question is...  is there a difference between the slim and the fat? aside from the power consumption?  Only reason i'm thinking of the slim is because they say it consumes less power...   So aside from that, they perform pretty much the same?

By getting a Slim you'll get a larger HD.

But, you lose 2 USB ports, so you're left with 2, and lose any sort of backwards compatibility with PS1 and PS2 games.

I like the Slim better. I own an 80GB fat one though.

thanks for the info.  i guess i don't need extra USB ports or the backwards compatibility.  like you said, there's still 2 USB ports... i think i only need it for a camera.  And even so, i assume there's a slot for an SD card?   I like the bigger HD too.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

thanks for the info.  i guess i don't need extra USB ports or the backwards compatibility.  like you said, there's still 2 USB ports... i think i only need it for a camera.  And even so, i assume there's a slot for an SD card?   I like the bigger HD too.

Oddly, there is no SD slots on any of the PS3's with 2 USB ports. You'll have to use a USB card reader.

Back
Top Bottom