PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Sup?
Yo?

Eh?

ily
I missed you guys. Reunion... tonight? 
eek.gif

I'll be on around 11:30ish

I'll be on a bit later than that.

$20 says Nino doesn't show.
laugh.gif

So for the people who have already copped the new episodes for GTA IV how are they ?

I'm waiting for sthebest1984 to come through with the hookup and will be download & play them. But dude has been lagging on the hookup since I sent him money through paypal.

Also I've been playing the hell out of MLB 10 The Show lately. On Road To The Show I created a catcher to see what it's like with the catcher view they were hyping up this year for the game, and honestly it's kind of boring. Last year with the show in RTTS I built a pitcher and made it to the MLB after 2 seasons in the minor leagues.

Also playing on Franchise mode I was struggling with hitting on Veteran level where most of my team was hitting 200 or lower batting average, so I had to adjust the sliders for the gameplay. Pitching I'm playing my franchise on all-star difficulty and doing pretty good but what annoys me with the computer AI is that after you score a couple runs in a game the very next inning the computer make a crazy comeback where they will get like 3 straight hits or a couple HR's and will tie the game up or take the lead. Also I've noticed that with pitching on all-star difficulty that the when the computer pitcher is at bat they become like a 400 batting average hitter and will get hits off you.

Also I have played 1 online game and the game still lags like past The Show games, but not as bad as previous The Show games. Anyone know any tips to make adjustments on your router or network for online gaming ? Right now at my house I'm getting 24MB with 3MB upload on my DSL connection.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

So for the people who have already copped the new episodes for GTA IV how are they ?

To me they're dope. I guess opinions vary but TBOGT is already way better than TLAD. I guess i'm easily impressed and I have a lot more fun getting drunk off shots and pouring champagne on broads in the club than riding a bike the whole time
laugh.gif

Both games are cool though. I know what to expect from them and I think it's a great thing for me to play when I'm zooted.

Via Slickdeals.net

Gamestop discounts FFXIII, BioShock 2 and more, offers free store credit
ffsalesdropmqs.jpg

SlickDeals tipster DJ3xclusive recently unearthed a handful of handsome discounts currently being offered by Gamestop. Anyone who enters the coupon code "15NEW" while checking out from the retailer's online storefront can save 15 percent on a few games, such as Final Fantasy XIII ($43 after coupon), GTA: Episodes from Liberty City ($28), and BioShock 2 ($38). In addition, these three games come with an additional $10 credit to be used on future purchases. Better still, the code works on pre-orders of Super Mario Galaxy 2 ($42.50), which comes with $20 credit.

The discount also applies to the BioShock 2 Collector's Edition ($68), Demon's Souls ($34) and Heavy Rain ($45), though these three don't come with the appended, complimentary 10-spot. Still, those are some pretty great deals. Or, if we could be so bold -- pretty slick deals?

Finally got to the open world or Gran Pulse
smh.gif
. The first thing I saw straight murked me (Bohemoth). Like, when it stood up on its hind legs....one shot kill
smh.gif
. And I was actually over developed until I got to Gran Pulse. Looks like I'm gonna have to put in some serious work

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

am i wrong for liking resistance 2?

Nobody i know or associate w/ ever runs it.........
Its just an older game. A few NT'ers used to run, but probably moved on.

Via Variety.com

Avatar sets Blu-ray sales record, sells 2.7 million in four days

Unsurprisingly, Avatar has done extremely well during its home video run. In fact, James Cameron's movie has claimed the honor of best-selling Blu-ray movie ever, beating the previous title-holder, The Dark Knight. According to a report by Variety, 2.7 million Blu-ray discs were sold in the four days since its retail release in the US. (In comparison, The Dark Knight took 18 months to sell 2.5 million discs.)

Perhaps a testament to the growing demand for Blu-ray content, Blu-ray accounted for 40% of total home video sales for Avatar in the four-day window. That's a significant increase from the 25% market share The Dark Knight claimed over a year ago.

Avatar will most likely represent yet another sales benchmark when it is re-released on 3D Blu-ray next year. Thankfully, PS3-owning movie fans are already equipped with one of the few Blu-ray players on the market that will be capable of playing that disc.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

smh.gif
. The first thing I saw straight murked me (Bohemoth). Like, when it stood up on its hind legs....one shot kill
smh.gif
. And I was actually over developed until I got to Gran Pulse. Looks like I'm gonna have to put in some serious work

if you really wanna be bold, go fight those huge brontosaurus lookin things, and see how well you fare
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

smh.gif
smh.gif

if you really wanna be bold, go fight those huge brontosaurus lookin things, and see how well you fare
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Farm on the Tigers/wolves and the bird things.  After a while you'll be able to take on the others.

Remember All-Pro Football?
laugh.gif
that game was dope. One time I hopped online and there was only THREE people online
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Called every single store that carries electronics in Orange County and none of them have a PS3 in stock. I need a new one to replace my dead one asap.
mad.gif

do the blow dryer trick, it works, youtube it

some max payne 3 info.....looks/sounds interesting http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222628

Thanks, but that's how I fixed it. Twice, already
frown.gif

Gran Pulse is so hard it is making me sick
smh.gif
the key to beating most of the creatures on grand pulse is to have pre-emptive strike, especially on behemoth.

syn+sab combo then stagger = 5 star

also find the spot where u see a behemoth and a giant tiger fighter each other... grin on this spot and on the behemoth around the same area. the good thing about this is that theres save spot.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

smh.gif
the key to beating most of the creatures on grand pulse is to have pre-emptive strike, especially on behemoth.

also find the spot where u see a behemoth and a giant tiger fighter each other... grin on this spot and on the behemoth around the same area. the good thing about this is that theres save spot.
Yes.  Kill the Behemoth first and then take the giant tiger.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Battousai701

smh.gif

Yes.  Kill the Behemoth first and then take the giant tiger.

The cave right next to them is pretty amazing for leveling too. 12 minutes to run through (taking a left at the junction) and back, you have 37,000 CP. Good for beginning of the sidequests.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Questions03

Where the hell do you keep disappearing off to, Mo?...

I'm about to graduate in about a month so school has had me swamped. I haven't had time to look at my own reflection in the mirror... and you know how much I love myself 
frown.gif

Nice to see you, Nathan Drake. Props for actually finishing school (I know u said in a month)
pimp.gif

Thanks 
pimp.gif

Now I just have to find a job.

And what was your name before this?

Oh snap the league is up? How many peeps?

Check the league thread. Sent u the invite and another NT'er. The 2 other NT'ers who want to join also I couldn't send them invites yet.

Back
Top Bottom