PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

what should i do if my ps3 keeps freezing?...

it always happens when im about to enter a game of mw2...im in the lobby everything is fine...than we r about to start and it freezes...

am i just screwed here?...

thanks

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Noskey

What did he say to get banned?
laugh.gif
Dropped the f bomb. Added some extra k's so the filter didn't catch it.

Who was it that got banned?

So I'm planning to get a PS3 (Late I know
laugh.gif
).

Where is the best place to buy a brand new one for the cheapest price? Info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There's no Vagrant Story 2 or FF7 HD
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I'd be mad if there was. I would have gotten got the 2nd disk on the PSN release for no reason.

VS 2 would have been unreal.

I need to see a Legend of Legaia remake and a Legend of Dragoon remake ASAP.

I bet we won't see %!%* on XIII Versus, Agito, or Haeresis....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Neogaf

NEW E3 2010 List leaked?
03052010050.jpg

03052010051.jpg

03052010052.jpg

03052010055.jpg

Some clown at neogaf claims to be an E3 insider and he has a E3 list,
grin.gif
Game I'm working on isn't on that list...

some of it is true though...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
but the ones that are true are common knowledge.

I can say the SE stuff is mostly ducktales. There's no Vagrant Story 2 or FF7 HD
laugh.gif

People need to remember that there's no need for lists like this to ever be created. The media needs to be just as surprised as the public to generate hype about something. 
Looking through the list anyone can tell it is fake. 

So I've actually gotten back to FF13 to actually try to finish the last boss. And damn, Orphan is a mofo to beat. Hardest FF boss that I've faced from the 7-12 series (of course I'm not counting FF11).

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Aze201

There's no Vagrant Story 2 or FF7 HD
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I'd be mad if there was. I would have gotten got the 2nd disk on the PSN release for no reason.

VS 2 would have been unreal.

I need to see a Legend of Legaia remake and a Legend of Dragoon remake ASAP.

I bet we won't see %!%* on XIII Versus, Agito, or Haeresis....
tired.gif

yes to legend of dragoon. either a remake or #2. but no more corny cheesy lines. and fix the items problems.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can't wait for Skate 3 next week
pimp.gif
Who else is getting it?

Caughwpt. 
pimp.gif

Copped.

I'll get it eventually.... but I told myself I'm not buying another game until I platinum FFXIII
tired.gif

So..... I'll probably be grabbing Skate 4 when it drops.

Thats why i see u online every night putting in work, thanks again for ur help

Day 1 copy for skate 3, add me if u are good (seriously only if u are good)

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So I'm planning to get a PS3 (Late I know
laugh.gif
).

Where is the best place to buy a brand new one for the cheapest price? Info is appreciated.

I just bought a new one to replace my old one at TRU. They gave a $20 PSN giftcard.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta brings Kratos back to PSP
by Andrew Yoon { 2 hours ago }

God of Whoa: Click to browse high-res gallery.
It looks like we finally know what the "Spartans Stand Tall" teaser site was all about. Sony has just announced God of War: Ghost of Sparta, a new PSP-exclusive game developed by Ready At Dawn Studios, the same team responsible for Chains of Olympus. "Excitement for the God of War franchise is at an all-time high and we're thrilled to continue that momentum with God of War: Ghost of Sparta," Scott A. Steinberg, vice president, product marketing, SCEA, said in a press release. "This new adventure will showcase Kratos on PSP like never before in an experience that fans and newcomers can enjoy on the go, anytime, anywhere."

Ghost of Sparta features Kratos once again, this time in an adventure that takes place after the first God of War on PS2 and delves into Kratos' rise to power. According to Sony, Ready At Dawn will utilize "state-of-the-art visual technologies" that will allow "higher quality environments and characters." In addition, Ghost of Sparta will offer "over 25% more gameplay" than its PSP predecessor, while adding more enemies on screen, and a greater number of boss encounters.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta is planned for release "later this year." We expect a lot more to be revealed at E3.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

So I've actually gotten back to FF13 to actually try to finish the last boss. And damn, Orphan is a mofo to beat. Hardest FF boss that I've faced from the 7-12 series (of course I'm not counting FF11).

Orphan was SUPER easy.... what are you having problems with?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Orphan was SUPER easy.... what are you having problems with?

I don't know I'm going to try him again later on today with Lightning as my party leader.  Maybe I just need to buff myself up a bit and actually debuff him more.

But it was the way he stopped allowing my guys to use all their abilities/actions.  I couldn't heal fast enough after his merciless attack.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can't wait for Skate 3 next week
pimp.gif
Who else is getting it?

Caughwpt. 
pimp.gif

Copped.

I'll get it eventually.... but I told myself I'm not buying another game until I platinum FFXIII
tired.gif

So..... I'll probably be grabbing Skate 4 when it drops.

Thats why i see u online every night putting in work, thanks again for ur help

Day 1 copy for skate 3, add me if u are good (seriously only if u are good)

Wow...Skate 3 already?  I was a huge Tony Hawk guy but I couldn't stomach Proving Ground so I moved on.  I found Skate 1 and 2 used in a Gamestop for $20 total so I bought them.  I still haven't finished Skate 1.....those video parts where you have to do three things are freaking hard.....got through most of the "pro skater challenges" and all of the photo, etc stuff that has come up.  Skate videos are freaking hard.

Back
Top Bottom