PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

yo getting my PS3 soon.. anyone recommend me a game with a good story line? Preff pretty long(i dont wana beat it in 10 hours)

i like all genres except fighting games...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

yo getting my PS3 soon.. anyone recommend me a game with a good story line? Preff pretty long(i dont wana beat it in 10 hours)

Fallout 3 (you can spend hundreds of hours on this if you try, especially if you replay through it in a different way)

Uncharted 2 and GTA IV are the first ones to come to mind.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Really? Do you have a link for that, because under the games it still says they may not come with either. Just want to be absolutely sure.
Just checked the site looks like they changed it -__-..Gamestop for you...I was just checking games a couple days ago too.
Dammit 
mad.gif

So frustrating. At least in-store you can check it out beforehand. Online it feels like a game of Russian Roulette.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Uncharted 2 and GTA IV are the first ones to come to mind.
didnt like GTA 4 too much, played it on XBOX.. kind of a let down.. Ill look at some uncharted reviews/videos..

^^ there's also InFamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, Skate games (plenty activities), Burnout Paradise & Red Dead Redemption next week..

That's all I can think of for long campaigns w/the exception of RPGs..

Red Dead Redemption next week..

That's all I can think of for long campaigns w/the exception of RPGs..

deff gonna pick up RDR.. looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FF13 is the best RPG out right?

Bioshock, and its only 20$ new at Target. I played 1 and 2 the past couple weeks and they're definitely 2 of my favorite games now.

I wanna get 3D Dot Game Heroes but no stores in my area have it yet
tired.gif

Sony Dates White Knight Chronicles 2 For Japan

North American gamers may have just recently experienced Level 5's RPG White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles

, but the sequel's already being prepped for a summer release in Japan, reports 1UP.

White Knight Chronicles 2 will reportedly be released in Japan on July 8. The original game was released this past February here in the US, but hit Japan much earlier, back in December 2008.

So far, Sony has not announced whether White Knight Chronicles 2 is coming to the US.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Bioshock, and its only 20$ new at Target. I played 1 and 2 the past couple weeks and they're definitely 2 of my favorite games now.

tired.gif
yea i was looking at bioshock 1 and 2, or those uncharted games..

props to weed head for posting that deal for GOWIII. just scooped it up for 37 dollars... saved me 25 dollars! WIN

so i bought super street fighter 4 from amazon for like less than 35 bucks... but i saw some previews for red dead redemption just to see what the hype is all about and i admit it looks sick... i think i might have to cop... so is it dumb if i just hold on to street fighter and not open it and exchange it for red dead redemption and add 20 bucks? i like street fighter and want to play it but for some reason i cant justify paying 40 bucks for a few new players and new stages... maybe its just me... and not only that but it seems repetitive...

Originally Posted by you go boy

so i bought super street fighter 4 from amazon for like less than 35 bucks... but i saw some previews for red dead redemption just to see what the hype is all about and i admit it looks sick... i think i might have to cop... so is it dumb if i just hold on to street fighter and not open it and exchange it for red dead redemption and add 20 bucks? i like street fighter and want to play it but for some reason i cant justify paying 40 bucks for a few new players and new stages... maybe its just me... and not only that but it seems repetitive...
Return SSIV, order RDR, get $20 gift card, use gift card and buy SSIV for $15 if you still want it. I don't know if you'll be willing to spend $75 though.

Via Joystiq.com

Rumor: 250GB PS3 bundled with MLB '10 in June
gammlb10bundle580.jpg

An alleged Target inventory listing appears to indicate the impending arrival of a new PlayStation 3 bundle. According to the printout (seen above) and a photograph of a scanner (posted after the break), the bundle includes a 250GB PS3 Slim and a copy of MLB '10 The Show for $349.99. It'll hit store shelves on June 13. We've contacted a number of Target locations, one of which was able to confirm that the listing was in their database.

Given the recent deal struck up between the MLB and Sony to stream live baseball games directly to the console, an MLB '10 bundle seems like an appropriate promotion. Regardless, we've contacted Sony to see if we can get a comment about this listing's authenticity.

Update: A Sony representative responded, saying "we don't comment on rumors or speculation about our business."

Via siliconera.com

MGS: Peace Walker Walkman, for the Big Boss who has everything
walkman51210.jpg

Sony and Konami have partnered on a new Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker MP3 player, no doubt modeled closely after the kind of MP3 players used by real mercenaries in 1974. The NWD-W253Z Walkman is a special edition of a new waterproof (!), wrap-around Walkman MP3 player, featuring an original camouflage design and preloaded with six songs from Peace Walker.

The 4GB Walkman will be released in Japan in "mid-May" for ¥11,800 ($128). Each order will include a voucher for downloadable in-game characters (in Walkman apparel, of course!). One version of the device, limited to 2GB, will become available in the US at an unspecified date.

Really? Do you have a link for that, because under the games it still says they may not come with either. Just want to be absolutely sure.
Just checked the site looks like they changed it -__-..Gamestop for you...I was just checking games a couple days ago too.
Dammit 
mad.gif

So frustrating. At least in-store you can check it out beforehand. Online it feels like a game of Russian Roulette.
I stopped buying GS.com used games online, because they would send me defected games, disc were cracked or were not running smooth. I learn the used games sold online are defects from stores across the country. They just resurface them. The only good thing is if you don't like what you get in the mail, you can swap out at the local store. No manual, wrong color case, damaged manual, whatever, they will swap out at the store.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

tired.gif
yea i was looking at bioshock 1 and 2, or those uncharted games..
valkyria chronicles, mgs4, demons souls, ac2

not going to lie, Skate 3 is getting good

some of the new challenges are hard, like do a transfer to the roof, fastplant and 180 back down on hardcore mode. SMH

This is what i was looking for, still not enjoying the online mode

IROCK-- i got skate 3 for 30 bucks.
FS and BB have trade 2 get skate 3 for free, on there website they have a list of games that qualify some of which can be bought at Blockbuster for 15 bucks

[h1]
[h1]Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack Dated[/h1][h2]Five more new maps coming next month.[/h2][h2]May 13, 2010[/h2]

by Jim Reilly

Activision announced the second map pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, named the Resurgence Pack, will be available for download first on Xbox Live starting June 3. The pack will arrive on PC and PlayStation 3 sometime later.

The Resurgence Pack will include five new multiplayer maps. Pricing details were not announced.
[/h1]

Probably see it first week of July for PS3. Hopefully they charge $20 this time.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom