PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Hair dryer / heat gun trick is only a temp fix.  You either have to buy a slim or do what I did.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

so they really chose threads of fate over:

parasite eve
brave fencer musashi
xenogears
ffVI
chrono trigger

????
There's issues with Xenogears coming to the US...

And SE wants you to buy FF VI and Chrono Trigger on handhelds.

i beat dead space twice, that was ok, pretty creepy. i want something very violent, gruesome, grotesque and traumatizing.... there hasnt been a game that creeped me out like the OG silent hill did. ill wait for dead space 2.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I did the blowdryer trick three times. The first time it worked, and the ps3 was able to last for about 8-10 hours total. The second time did not work, and I think it's because I left it to cool down for over a day. The third time I did it, about a week ago, I started up the ps3 within 20 minutes after letting it cool down. I was able to then back up the entire system (over 2 hours).
I think I read your located in the OC? If you want to fix your PS3 and willing to drive to LA, hit up my dude Mike, 714-862-3003. He fixes PS3, he's fixed mine when I got the YLoD last year, only charge me $90 and gave me a 3 month warranty.
Thanks on the info, but I bought a new ps3 already
pimp.gif
. I heard of a guy doing the same in Riverside; I don't know who told me about it, super roach or one of my friends, I forget.

Hybrid, what's up wit this EA @!%$$@$+, is this something that's gonna affect the whole industry, or is this something EA is doing cause they are thirsty. If you don't answer this we know what studio you work for

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Hybrid, what's up wit this EA @!%$$@$+, is this something that's gonna affect the whole industry, or is this something EA is doing cause they are thirsty. If you don't answer this we know what studio you work for

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy brings us legit insider info and you threaten to blackmail him?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I did the blowdryer trick three times. The first time it worked, and the ps3 was able to last for about 8-10 hours total. The second time did not work, and I think it's because I left it to cool down for over a day. The third time I did it, about a week ago, I started up the ps3 within 20 minutes after letting it cool down. I was able to then back up the entire system (over 2 hours).
I think I read your located in the OC? If you want to fix your PS3 and willing to drive to LA, hit up my dude Mike, 714-862-3003. He fixes PS3, he's fixed mine when I got the YLoD last year, only charge me $90 and gave me a 3 month warranty.
Thanks on the info, but I bought a new ps3 already
pimp.gif
. I heard of a guy doing the same in Riverside; I don't know who told me about it, super roach or one of my friends, I forget.
Yeah there are cheap local repair places in LA, OC , or in the Socal area. Just do a search on OC & LA craigs list websites.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by debs 168

so they really chose threads of fate over:

parasite eve

brave fencer musashi

xenogears

ffVI

chrono trigger

????
There's issues with Xenogears coming to the US...

And SE wants you to buy FF VI and Chrono Trigger on handhelds.

smh I want Chrono Trigger on my PS3...and where's the 3rd game?

Anyone getting Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands? I'm thinking about pre-ordering it from Bestbuy.~

getting a PS3 next week..

Games im getting

Madden
MW2

is Final Fantasy THE RPG for PS3? Or is there a better one?

Red Dead Redemption looks sick also, might pick that up..

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by NYH425

anyone one here actually own and play little big planet regularly? i d/led the demo and didn't see what the hype was. the levels and game play feel very bland to me and there isn't a lot of action. might consider LBP2.

i haven't played a horror game that scares me %%!***$% in a good minute.
I re-discovered LBP recently. There are a ton of great (and forgettable) user created levels that are really frustrating and challenging, so there's never the chance of getting bored from playing the same levels. That's what keeps the game fresh IMO, enough to warrant a purchase (esp since you can get the goty edition for $30 now). Plus, if you got a gf or lil bros/nieces/cousins, this game is easy enough to pick up for anyone but challenging to master due to the physics nature of the game. Will cop LBP2 when it comes out
pimp.gif

Thanks for posting that Red Dead Redemption article 916.

The more I read about it, the more I'm looking forward to playing the game.
pimp.gif

I just have to decide whether I'll play a face or a heel.
laugh.gif

Red Dead Redemption better be pretty damn epic...
smh.gif
@ me for coppin. I'm using the $20 to get Lost Planet 2 though
pimp.gif

I'll have my nights and weekends back again starting next week so I'll see y'all on
happy.gif

Rented Skate 3 today.

A lot of fun so far, was ranked 500th in board sales worldwide before I went to see my girlfriend. About to get back up in the ranks after this post.
laugh.gif

Custom soundtrack still lags gameplay while you use it, but I at least haven't gotten tired of the EA Trax to really need my own music.

Port Carverton is incredibly skateable, much more so than previous games. Hall of Meat challenges are a lot of fun and I'm thru them all now.

Having a blast playing it so far, Might have this thing Platinumed before I have to take it back.

Back
Top Bottom