PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by toine2983

When is E3, next month?
Floor is open June 15. Pressers start June 14. Got our badges distributed at work today
pimp.gif

Very excited to show off what we've been working on.

b3d2560e01b177a5988be4910e5ae8821c16121.jpg

Can't wait to see what you guys have been working on...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by TBwsf

anyone know if you download more characters in modnation or is it the top mods only?

the share station, it's right by the creation station if you're in the mod spot...
u can upload stuff u create or download other people's creations

indifferent.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

Originally Posted by toine2983

When is E3, next month?
Floor is open June 15. Pressers start June 14. Got our badges distributed at work today
pimp.gif

Very excited to show off what we've been working on.

b3d2560e01b177a5988be4910e5ae8821c16121.jpg

dang im
Jealous
of that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by Battousai701

sweet revenge... saw u on mw2 beasting with the shotgun

I don't play MW2
nerd.gif
...an imposter?!
probably cuz the person had ur psn "Sweet-Revenge"

i was thinking to myself... "it cant be her cuz ive never seen her play mw2 and she cant be this good."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Any news or anyone know when R* will be releasing the free co op missions for Red Dead Redemption ?

sometime in june if i remember correctly, but you never know if they will push it back or not.

theres an article on MvC 3 in the new Gameinformer. here's a page i scanned with some of the character bios
in spoilers cuz pic is a little big
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Deadpool's Special
roll.gif

i40c5y.jpg

still disappointed with white knight chronicles... gameplay was just bad man... i was so hyped up for it too!! here's hoping they make white knight 2 better!

anyone here download record of agarest war? $44 is too expensive... i want it tho! haha how is the gameplay?

Originally Posted by lj12

still disappointed with white knight chronicles... gameplay was just bad man... i was so hyped up for it too!! here's hoping they make white knight 2 better!

anyone here download record of agarest war? $44 is too expensive... i want it tho! haha how is the gameplay?

Also wondering...

Platinum'd The Sabotuer
pimp.gif

[h2]Sony surveying interest in more HD upgrades[/h2]
May 30th, 2010 @ 08:02
By Joe Anderson

surveysays.jpg

Sony asking users if there are any other titles they’d like to see given God of War-like HD treatment.

The blank survey asked users to fill in the games they wanted to see brought back to life on PS3.

Any upgrade to these titles would probably see them being releasedon Blu-Ray disc with HD graphics and a smoother framerate, allowingusers to experience some of the best PS2 had to offer on their PS3.

The God of War collection was released earlier this year. It was rumoured recently that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will make it to Blu-ray next year.
Thanks, Kotaku

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Sony surveying interest in more HD upgrades[/h2]

May 30th, 2010 @ 08:02

By Joe Anderson

surveysays.jpg

Sony asking users if there are any other titles they’d like to see given God of War-like HD treatment.

The blank survey asked users to fill in the games they wanted to see brought back to life on PS3.

Any upgrade to these titles would probably see them being released
on Blu-Ray disc with HD graphics and a smoother framerate, allowing
users to experience some of the best PS2 had to offer on their PS3.

The God of War collection was released earlier this year. It was rumoured recently that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will make it to Blu-ray next year.

Thanks, Kotaku

You know someone should throw in the Kingdom Hearts series and make them the Final Mix versions not the og games...

just beat GOW3 it was
pimp.gif
. Beat MGS4 couple weeks ago too that was
pimp.gif
. Any input on what i should check out nxt? I was looking into RDR, but im not sure.

Back
Top Bottom