PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

hey TapTapPull is that a Hauppage 1212? I thought about getting one but Im not sure how often I'd use it..

PS store update from PS blog (5/25/10)
[h1]PlayStation Store Update[/h1]
Posted by Grace Chen // Senior Manager, PlayStation Store

Hi Everyone – It’s time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update.

This week Spring Fever highlights the Prince of Persia franchise. 50% off Prince of Persia Classic ($4.99 now; regular $9.99). Offer good through Monday, 5/31.
[h3]Updates [/h3]
Heracles Chariot Racing Permanent Price Drop (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
Wakeboarding HD Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars: Battleball Arena Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

[h3]Downloadable Games [/h3]
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype ($12.99)
Twenty years after the Virus Wars, you return to Gota IV as part of the newly formed Söldner-X defense force. Your target: to free the galaxy from the D’aarg, a technologically superior race that is threatening mankind. Staged across seven unique action-loaded levels, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype delivers a must-have shoot ’em up experience, blending classical gameplay with astonishing audio-visuals.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 1.49 GB

Super Stacker ($9.99)
Who doesn’t love to play with blocks? Super Stacker is a physics puzzle game where you need to stack your blocks and keep them aloft until the timer say so! Sounds easy enough, but with 3 different play modes and over 120 puzzles you’ll have to prove you are a Super Stacker!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 76 MB
[h3]PSone Classics [/h3]
Delta Force Urban Warfare ($5.99)
Playable on PS3 only (Disponibles sur PS3 seulement) After a series of successful terrorist bomb attacks and failed Delta Force operations in South America, it becomes apparent that unrelated terrorists groups are beginning to work together. Suspecting some greater cause, and unsure of who can be trusted, the Director of the CIA requests that John Carter, an experienced Delta Force operative, work alone and undercover to eliminate this threat.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 112 MB
[h3]Game Demos (free) [/h3]
Green Day: Rock Band Demo
Experience Green Day like never before – as part of the band. Perform guitar, bass, drums, vocals (including 3-part harmonies) using the award-winning Rock Band technology. There are two songs available in this demo. Demo expires on July 13th.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 238 MB

Hamster Ball Unleashed Demo
Hamsterball Free Demo! Take control of a hamster-in-a-ball and run the most frenzied race of your life! The clock is ticking and EVERYTHING is out to stop you – with crazy obstacles, unexpected twists and dramatic drops, each level will challenge you in new and inventive ways! Race solo, against a friend, or battle up to six buddies in Sumo Mode. You better buckle up, ‘cause this ain’t grandma’s hamster in a wheel.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 126 MB

PixelJunk Shooter Demo
Download the PixelJunk Shooter Demo! Pilot a subterranean exploration vehicle to explore the interior of diverse cave-like complexes. The player must affect the surrounding and dynamic terrain to safely rescue survivors scattered about the cavernous environment. Both environmental elements and enemies, including bosses will attempt to hamper the player’s progress.
ESRB Rated E10+
File size: 55 MB
[h3]Add-on Game Content [/h3]
Lost Planet 2 – Monster Hunter Armor
The ultimate Rathalos armor from the popular Monster Hunter series is now available as a customization option! Now you and your teammates can go hunting, Monster Hunter style, in Co-op Campaign mode for the most dangerous game on E.D.N. II — giant enemy Akrid!
File size: 3.65 MB

Super Street Fighter IV: Super Femme Fatales Costume Pack ($3.99)
Download the third pack of alternate costumes for Super Street Fighter IV! New costumes for Chun-Li, C.Viper, Sakura, Rose and Cammy are included. Make these gorgeous and dangerous femme fatales even more stunning! Only available for use with Super Street Fighter IV.
File size: 100 KB

BUZZ!: World Soccer Quiz ($5.99)
Test your knowledge on the world’s most popular sport, soccer! Start your own trivia tournament about players from around the world and see who will be crowned champion of this BUZZ!: World Soccer Quiz pack. This pack features hundreds of new questions to play in your favorite BUZZ!: Quiz TV and BUZZ!: Quiz World game modes for your PlayStation 3 system. Download this quiz pack today and turn your party into the ultimate trivia showdown.
File size: 51 MB

LittleBigPlanet – ModNation Racers Pack ($1.99)
The best thing about SackBoy is that you can make him look and act exactly as you want. Download the the ModNation Racers Pack today and get a costume for SackBoy of the hero of ModNation Racers “Tag

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

hey TapTapPull is that a Hauppage 1212? I thought about getting one but Im not sure how often I'd use it..
Av1r3x,

it's the 1219 actually. I don't know if that's a newer model of the 1212 but it was the one that was for sale at my Future Shop. I'm very happy with it so far
pimp.gif

Here's a clip of Jesseg8 AKA J-DIDDS getting busy in the campaign.
I chose to render in a lower quality to see if it would make a difference in Youtube upload times:

Yo, that makes me want to get Mod Nation Racer

And Dennis, if you draft me in the COD tounry, we need to get out Jeff Van Gundy/Mark Jackson on for our season games...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

J-DIDDS and I are recording some ModNation Racers gameplay right now, to the fine tunes of DJ Blend from the No More Drugs.... For This Guy thread.

This PVR records soooo nicely.

nerd.gif
JuneTheBeast sighting
YO! how do you do that?
start the lap with a boost?
nerd.gif

i see everyone do that and i'm like: %$+?!

[h2]Rumour – Team ICO Collection to launch in Q1 2011[/h2]
May 26th, 2010 @ 11:45
By Johnny Cullen

shadowofthecolossus.jpg

TSA’sreporting that the Team ICO Collection, which was first revealed byVG247 earlier this morning, will launch next year. Q1 to be exact.

Not much else was said other than what was already known from our previous report earlier.

The collection, which will see ICO and Shadow of the Colossus cometogether on the package, will be remastered and have full HD, and wouldbe a perfect warm-up to Fumito Ueda’s next title The Last Guardian.

ICO released back in 2002 in Europe, while Shadow of the Colossus released in 2006, both for PS2.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Rumour – Team ICO Collection to launch in Q1 2011[/h2]
May 26th, 2010 @ 11:45
By Johnny Cullen

shadowofthecolossus.jpg

TSA’sreporting that the Team ICO Collection, which was first revealed byVG247 earlier this morning, will launch next year. Q1 to be exact.

Not much else was said other than what was already known from our previous report earlier.

The collection, which will see ICO and Shadow of the Colossus cometogether on the package, will be remastered and have full HD, and wouldbe a perfect warm-up to Fumito Ueda’s next title The Last Guardian.

ICO released back in 2002 in Europe, while Shadow of the Colossus released in 2006, both for PS2.
YEEEAHHHH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Wait was that Justice on that Modnation Racer vid? Copping.

The justice song wasn't in game, we were playing custom soundtrack in the background.
smokin.gif

Who s the best? Yeah dude real slow to reply

but he ain't frauden u tho

he get his log INS from someone else so he waitin on them

[h2]Killzone 3 – James Cameron collaborated[/h2]

GamePro has revealed the cover of next issue, with nice presence in Killzone 3, nothing already knew, but one thing grab the attention, a name, the name of James Cameron.
How Nazi Germany, Mother Nature and James Cameron helped shape the creative direction of Killzone 3

This is a good thing, given the indisputable talent of Cameron, especially in the creation of environments of the game.
Killzone 3, which was revealed by the leaked scans of GamePro, will have the first trailer at E3, and should be out in early 2011.

laugh.gif
Damn ...hype meter is off the charts now for this game

I bet you'll have to read the articles and Cameron's collaboration will end up being along the lines of  "We watched Avatar three whole times and decided that we'll use a forest in one level!"

So that "Project X" thing is something entirety different than the 3'd person shooter to be shown. It's all real hush hush no one on the floor knows jack about what it is. So it either has to be from another developer that Square is working with or something straight out of Japan.

I'm going to rule out any 7 remake speculation because there's no way America would be the first place you'd hear about that project.

In other news Square will be showing trailers in 3D at E3
laugh.gif
expect the FF14 trailer to be in 3D. Versus will have a new trailer but will not be playable.

Also, you can expect two big bombshell announcements about new games coming at E3. Right now on the floor will be FF14 (PC only), Dragon Quest 9, Tomb Raider,  Birth By sleep, some wii ware crap, the 3'd person shooter i've mentioned, Iphone games, front mission, some new PSN re-release titles, and Final Fantasy 4 warriors/heroes of light.

There is HEAVY talk about making Versus multi-platform but nothing in stone. I can't blame them since FF 13 exceeded fiscal expectation on the 360.

Add me if you have purchased Modnation Racers, I should have room on my list, if not I will delete some inactives.

PSN: J-DIDDS

copped my RDR today was playing it all day online and offline get off to watch the game get back on start playing and it just freeze im like damn it i get up turn it off turn it back on and i see its not reading the disk try to eject it it wont do it and i hear a clicking noiseb had to hold my system upside down for the damn game to come out..................yall see where this is going
smh.gif
R.I.P to the lil homie

gone go get some air but i dont think that will fix the hard time its having ejecting or taking a disk

any help out there
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom