PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just bought a PS3 of meijer's website...Better late than never
laugh.gif

299 + free shipping + 54 bing cashback
smokin.gif

But it's on backorder
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to EA in vancouver and saw some plans for Live 11. There will be a system in it where you can level up.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I went to EA in vancouver and saw some plans for Live 11. There will be a system in it where you can level up.
You mean NBA Elite 11 ?

A couple days ago EA Sports announced they were changing the name of the game/

lj12 wrote:

anyone here download record of agarest war? $44 is too expensive... i want it tho! haha how is the gameplay?

No one else will help us out, so I looked into it.
laugh.gif

Game looks stupid hard, almost impossible platinum trophy.

However, being a huge fan of strategy RPG's, I am going to scoop it up. Gameplay looks solid and the options are huge in what you can do.

$45 is cheap when you can get more than 300 hours out of this game, apparently.

I decided I want to complete Uncharted, Infamous (a couple great games I missed out on), then Complete Cross-Edge, then Star Ocean...... then this.
laugh.gif

Also, I am trading in Mod Nation. I am just not good enough at it to beat the storyline, never-mind online races.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

You mean NBA Elite 11 ?

A couple days ago EA Sports announced they were changing the name of the game/

Yea, I got pics of the some of the new plans but we were not supposed to be getting them. I will post the two I still have if anyone wants to see but they are not too important (I had to delete the leveling up one).

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Also, I am trading in Mod Nation. I am just not good enough at it to beat the storyline, never-mind online races.
smh.gif

A shame..

I gave it an honest try.... I'm just too damn bad at it, word to Street Fighter 4.
laugh.gif

mod i made of kaws dissected companion

just look up kaws dissected in the share station if you wanna download!

14degl0.jpg

Here goes the pics. (hopefully they don't get deleted).
Wait, Live? I thought EA was going Elite? Dope, they tapped ESPN for the broadcasting rights.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Sony surveying interest in more HD upgrades[/h2]

May 30th, 2010 @ 08:02

By Joe Anderson

surveysays.jpg

Sony asking users if there are any other titles they’d like to see given God of War-like HD treatment.

The blank survey asked users to fill in the games they wanted to see brought back to life on PS3.

Any upgrade to these titles would probably see them being released
on Blu-Ray disc with HD graphics and a smoother framerate, allowing
users to experience some of the best PS2 had to offer on their PS3.

The God of War collection was released earlier this year. It was rumoured recently that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will make it to Blu-ray next year.

Thanks, Kotaku

They might as well just do PS2 BC.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

mod i made of kaws dissected companion

just look up kaws dissected in the share station if you wanna download!
Sick Mod, DBLACK!!

thanks i got your comment too on modnation
saw the nt kart too lol

Originally Posted by Mister916

My headset is starting to mess up.
smh.gif
Aw, damn... Sorry to hear that, that thing didn't last long for you..
frown.gif
It was weird. The mic kept on outputting this static noise so I had to unplug it, but later I plugged it back in , it was working like normal.

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Sony announces $10 PSP games, PSP Go deal
pspgo61.jpg

Following the announcement of Sony Europe's PSP Essentials line, Sony is introducing a line of super-cheap $10 PSP games to North America. The "PSP Favorites" line, launching today, includes first-party hits like LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe and Twisted Metal: Head On; as well as third-party games like Silent HIll: Origins, Justice League Heroes and others. The full launch list of "PSP Favorites" titles is posted after the break.

In addition, four games have been added to the slightly-more-expensive Greatest Hits collection: Gran Turismo, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance: Retribution and Secret Agent Clank. Each is priced at $20.

But wait, there's more! Sony has also announced a voucher for three games with the purchase of a PSP Go system from now through March 31. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, LittleBigPlanet and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 are now free with the purchase of a system. With those games costing a combined $80 at retail, that means the PSP Go is basically the same price as a PSP 3000 right now -- at least, if you were going to buy all three of those games.

Via Eurogamer.net

A look at ICO and Shadow of the Colossus in HD
icoemulationhd580.jpg

With rumors suggesting that Team Ico's art house games, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, will receive the God of War Collection Blu-ray treatment, Digital Foundry decided to have a look at what the results might be. Using PC emulation -- which reportedly got "very, very close" to looking like the final product with God of War -- the group captured video of the SD version and what the games may look like in HD.

God of War's PS3-fication allegedly didn't replace any in-game art "aside from the on-screen text and button graphics." If ICO and Colossus are indeed given the same Blu-ray treatment, the latter is sure to benefit from the PS3's hardware. Shadow of the Colossus pushed the PS2's tech to the breaking point, with a frame rate that could turn the Colossi into Harryhausen monsters.

Via Eurogamer.net

Ubisoft: Michel Ancel still with the company, Beyond Good & Evil 2 still in development
bge2.072309-580px.jpg

A rumor popped up on French site wootgaming last week stating that Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil creator Michel Ancel had left Ubisoft, and work had ceased on Beyond Good & Evil 2. It wasn't that hard to believe, given Ubisoft's attitude toward the game -- which seems to range from nonchalance to outright denial of its existence.

According to a terse statement to Eurogamer from Ubisoft, Ancel is still at Ubisoft, and Beyond Good & Evil 2 development continues at its glacial pace. "There are no changes on the horizon," an Ubisoft rep said. Eurogamer then asked if the statement referred specifically to Ancel still being at Ubisoft, and BG&E2's development continuing -- to which the rep responded, simply, "Yes." Apparently, even PR doesn't want to spend too much time talking about BG&E2.

Via computerandvideogames.com

inFamous 2 seemingly teased in Portuguese PlayStation mag
gaminfamous2eyestease580.jpg

The last page in the most recent issue of Portugal's PlayStation: The Official Magazine features a pair of eyes you might be familiar with, depending on how frequently you stare into the baby blues of your video game protagonists. Scrawl captured the image of the teasing brow, which appears to belong to one Cole McGrath, hero (or anti-hero) of inFamous. That observation is supported by the text following the image, which translates to "the announcement of a great PlayStation 3 exclusive sequel in the next ROPS." (ROPS is the acronym for the magazine's Portuguese edition.)

Now that the pile of evidence indicating a sequel to last year's charged action game is teetering into the clouds, we think it's safe to expect some form of announcement at E3. In fact, we'd be shocked if ... no? We can't use that one anymore? Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom