PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Don't buy Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
Fun game, but it should have been a damn DLC. Story is weak, took around 6 hours to beat on normal, and it is identical to the first in gameplay other than having 2 lightsabers.

Originally Posted by DMan14

red dead redemption for 29.99 on amazon, is that a good deal?

mad.gif
 i bought undead for that price

I tried to join the PS3 over the weekend, but I couldn't find any good deals.  I'll probably just end up getting it through Amazon.  No tax + free 2nd day air shipping sounds good.  I already bought a couple games too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Don't buy Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
Fun game, but it should have been a damn DLC. Story is weak, took around 6 hours to beat on normal, and it is identical to the first in gameplay other than having 2 lightsabers.

wasnt a bad game, but too short.. mindtrick is cool though, but still they could've done better.. way better

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Battousai701

wahlberg as drake = wackness

theyre gonna turn drake into some wannabe tough guy, instead of that funny comical action hero type.

i think bradley cooper would hav been perfect, with charlize theron as the blonde girl and megan fox as the brunette from part 2

laugh.gif
you are just flat out asking for too much

If I buy rdr undead dlc or game do I still need the original rdr?I beat and sold rdr. Don't wanma rebuy it Just for the dlc.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

If I buy rdr undead dlc or game do I still need the original rdr?I beat and sold rdr. Don't wanma rebuy it Just for the dlc.
if u buy the disc game u dont need the original...if you buy thru playstation store you do 

Can some one put me on to the cheapest controller available? The official one

I saw that amazon had em for 35 but I guess I missed it

This is a crisis lol

PS store update is live...d/l'ing Dead nation now.

[h2]North American Update[/h2][h3]Playstation Plus[/h3][h4]Free Games[/h4]
  • Vector TD – minis (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $3.99)
[h4]Discounted Games[/h4]
  • Dead Nation (20% off) (PlayStation Plus price $11.99, regular price $14.99)
  • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
  • Twisted Metal 2 (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
  • Blockids – PSone Import (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
  • Dezaemon Plus – Psone Import (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
  • Free Themes
  • Smoke and Mist (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
  • PlayStation 15th Anniversary Dynamic Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $2.99)
[h4]Updates[/h4]
  • Hot Shots Golf 2 – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99) **Part of the PlayStation 15th Anniversary Sale
  • Uno PS3 – Sale (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $7.99)
  • Dynogems – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $1.49, original price $1.99)
  • Tehra: Dark Warrior – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.49, original price $2.99)
  • Tehra: Dark Warrior & DynoGems Bundle – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $3.49, original price $3.99)
  • MAG Escalation Mission Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $7.99, original price $9.99)
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker – Permanent Price Drop (PSP) (now $29.99, original price $39.99)
[h4]Downloadable Games[/h4]
  • Dead Nation ($14.99)
  • Funky Lab Rat ($9.99)
[h4]PSone Import Classics[/h4]
  • Blockids – PS one Import ($5.99)
  • Dezaemon Plus – PS one Import ($5.99)
[h4]Game Demos (free)[/h4]
  • Funky Lab Rat Trial
[h4]Add-on Game Content[/h4]
  • ModNation Racers – Holiday Props Pack ($4.99)
  • Hustle Kings – Trickshot Pack ($1.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Santa Hat and Beard Costume (free)
  • LittleBigPlanet Santa Coat and Trousers Costume (free)
  • LittleBigPlanet Festive Pack ($2.99)
  • Fist of the North Star – DLC Pack 3 ($4.99)
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – All The Trappings Challenge Pack 1 ($3.49)
  • Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom – Special Challenge Pack ($1.99)
  • DJ Hero 2 – Tiesto Mix Pack ($7.99)
  • DJ Hero 2 – Hard Edge Mix Pack ($5.99)
[h4]Rock Band 3[/h4]
  • “Saturday Night Special″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “Tuesday’s Gone″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “What’s Your Name″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack 01 ($6.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack 01. This pack includes “Saturday Night Special

the first star wars game was trash and repetitive so i wouldnt even think of copping the second one 
laugh.gif

can someone quickly sum up what killzone 3 will improve on from part 2

thanks in advance

i played the first 2 levels of dead nation last night

its like zombie apocalypse on crack! lol z.a you were confinded to a lil circle of space in dead nation you actually progress thru the level and get check points, the zombies are crazy! you see them hiding behind a wall and they wont come out and run at you until you flash your light at them, they run fast too...the zombies are "smart" in certain check points theres a vending machine that could give you a health pack so instead of attacking you the zombies attack and destroy the machine
laugh.gif
your going to kill a lot of zombies
laugh.gif
the trophies seem fun too 35 of them including a plat.

^ The review said it is broken. If you have a full friends list, it freezes at the main screen.

i played last night i had like 15 people online playing ops...it loaded up 
ign hated the game 
laugh.gif

joystiq seemed to love it 

god damn i been searching for this thread. anybody know somewhere online i can get a cheap ps3 blu ray remote? and maybe a cheap generic controller?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can someone quickly sum up what killzone 3 will improve on from part 2

thanks in advance

from the top of my head...
no more custom games
indifferent.gif

controls will be more responsive
mechs are in games now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh, and i think they lowered the player count
you can now run for only about 3 feet ahead of you

though, these aren't "improvements" just what's coming out for 3
i'm still copping though...

Man... went a little nuts today.

Grabbed Flint XIII's, UNC II's, 8GB Ipod Touch, Beat Solo's, GT5, GOWIII, and Sly Collection.
laugh.gif

Really excited for GT5, and totally forgot the Sly collection was out until I was at EB.

they patched dead nation played a co-op game yesterday 2 levels ran smooth it refreshes every so often tho but game play stops for like half a second but doesnt affect you

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ I tried that, the deal is done (coupon redemption exceeded its limit).

which one did you get?
I'm late but I copped the 320gig. I tried the hair dryer trick on my 60gig, no bueno, so I took it apart; the power source was ok and everything else looked normal so I'm gonna re-flow the CPU and GPU and then it should work fine again. I'm just busy so I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

Man... went a little nuts today.

Grabbed Flint XIII's, UNC II's, 8GB Ipod Touch, Beat Solo's, GT5, GOWIII, and Sly Collection.
laugh.gif

Really excited for GT5, and totally forgot the Sly collection was out until I was at EB.
It's awesome man, we must run Top Gear Test Track or The Ring
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom