PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

is killzone a must buy?
Download & play the open beta off the PSN Store and decide for yourself.

IMO no it's not and I'll wait awhile for the game to drop in price. I just canceled my pre order for the game from amazon.

Those characters faces in LA Noire are unbelievable. 
eek.gif

Ok, ok, LA Noire's Motion Scan is probably the best facial, voice capture movement I've ever seen in a videogame, it's perfect. Every word and slur is exact with the mouth movements. Heavy Rain was pretty good, but it was kinda scary looking but this looks leaps and bounds better. 
These graphics are easily up there with Uncharted 2 and Gran Turismo 5. This is an easy copp.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

is killzone a must buy?
Download & play the open beta off the PSN Store and decide for yourself.

IMO no it's not and I'll wait awhile for the game to drop in price. I just canceled my pre order for the game from amazon.

i'm probably gonna end up buying BlkOps again to get my FPS fix. 
grin.gif

edit: i just realized its been almost 4yrs since the KLIQ has been formed.. i was in the same team as Nino, BReligion, & MoMoney. 
tired.gif
 i couldve been one of the elite, man.. SMFH @ me for %#@$ing w/ Virtua Tennis so hard. 
indifferent.gif

I'm calling it,  L.A. Noire GOTY for 2011. That motion capture is unreal.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gameplay with how in depth the story goes sounds amazing.

Download that 720p version, ##@+ is unreal. Just to think LA Noire had that Detox status, a long with Gran Turismo 5. Sony finally getting there act together.

Originally Posted by bonde111

I'm calling it,  L.A. Noire GOTY for 2011. That motion capture is unreal.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gameplay with how in depth the story goes sounds amazing.
Yeah I agree. This game has been my sleeper pick for 2011 GOTY and this the game I've been waiting & looking forward to the most this year over these games:

Uncharted 3
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
The Last Guardian

Amazon right now is the best spot to pre order the game. Their giving $10 bucks future credit for pre ordering and have 99 cent release date delivery shipping, and no sales tax for most states.

Killzone 3 single player demo is up on the HK PSN Store, its entirely in english. It'll up later today for PS+ NA/UK subscribers and next week for everyone that's not a PS+ subscriber.

LA Noire does look sick. I'm feeling the 1940's era too. I just hope its not slow pace and has dumb stuff like in gta 4.

i donno even know if its sandbox or linear but i assume its sandbox.

I kinda missed RDR too even tho its kinda slow.  I did not know FF13-2 is coming out this year.  Uncharted 3 is copped for sure.

That LA Noire looks fantastic. I'm so happy the lead platform is the PS3 because if it wasn't, it would NOT look like that. I wonder what they have to do to make it look like that on the XBOX or will they just have to take the L like the PS3 had been doing for so long?

Nice to see the PS3 finally get to flex its muscles on a multi-platform game.

Will be picking this up through Amazon and will pre-order ASAP.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I did not know FF13-2 is coming out this year.

It won't make it out in the states this year. Most likely Spring 2012.
I was just wondering today.... is XIV still set to come out on PS3 this spring? 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I did not know FF13-2 is coming out this year.

It won't make it out in the states this year. Most likely Spring 2012.
I was just wondering today.... is XIV still set to come out on PS3 this spring? 
No, as of right now Fall 2011.

I forgot about Twisted Metal, Mortal Kombat and Modern Warfare 3
laugh.gif
, 2011 is shaping up to be a good year.
EDIT: Tried Move for KZ3, hot garbage. I couldn't get the right settings down, felt game sick, threw up a few times, the controls are sensitive as $%%@, no matter what setting. Tiger Woods demo is dope #%@+, this game was meant for Move. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh snaps! Dahj = Jaden Smith?

The voice is a dead ringer, even looks like him

...Square 
nerd.gif

I need to start playing this game. I bought it the day it came out and havent even put in my ps3 once.....damn FIFA11 Ultimate team taking up all my time.

When did update 3.56 drop? I've been playing online for days now & it has not prompted me to download it. I just happened to check the system update & saw this.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

When did update 3.56 drop? I've been playing online for days now & it has not prompted me to download it. I just happened to check the system update & saw this.

PO

Few days to a week a go? 

Hey can yall name your top 3 RPG for the ps3?  Im looking to get back into single player RPG... here's mines

1) Fallout 3
2) Demon Souls
3) Valkyrie Chronicles

with FF13 being 4th.  My list is sad because those are the only RPGs I've played.  I'm looking at Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, FO: New Vegas but they are expensive atm.
Demon Souls was good but I srsly punked out.  I need to rebuy it and beat it this time around.  Same with VC... I got lazy after chp 7 when one of the battles took me 3 hours to finish.

Any thoughts on Dragon Age though?  I could get it right now for $40 with all the DLC.

Back
Top Bottom